Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! (16981 Views)

Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2008
@babs

realize wat?
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
That Mukina is not for youuuuuuuuuu grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2008
babs787:

That Mukina is not for youuuuuuuuuu grin

later if i talk say u be mukina microphone, u go dey deny. when did she ever say that. are u sure u are emotionally prepared to recieve the news of our nikkah? mukina, me i no fit carry person wey faint oooo
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
@Javalove

Which one be my own if you marry am? Am just letting you know that Mukina said that she's not interested and if you care to know sir grin, I am not interested in her cos you already know the lucky angel grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2008
egbon, eyin lemo oooo

dont be too bothered about me. i say i go marry am and i don dey follow Allah yarn am. so far, i'm getting positive responses.

i no suppose dey open up me and mukina discussions for here. thans for ur concern anyway. shebi if i invite u for d nikkah u go come?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2008
Java
wetin? tongue
i nor want haaaa na by force? tongue tongue grin

babs
nor mind him oh grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
@Javalove

No vex for me my brother. I dont want you to miss the oportunity of other ladies here since Mukina made her stand known grin.

I would even be looking forward to your I.V like you said.

@Mukina

I no mind am jare my sister. But the guy really wants you and why no allow am. E tay wey I attend Aqiduh Nikkah lasts o. cheesy. He is my very good brother and would take proper care of you.

Abi no be so Javalove? grin

Have I spoken well?
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
babs787:

@Javalove

No vex for me my brother. I don't want you to miss the oportunity of other ladies here since Mukina made her stand known grin.

I would even be looking forward to your I.V like you said.

@Mukina

I no mind am jare my sister. But the guy really wants you and why no allow am. E tay wey I attend Aqiduh Nikkah lasts o. cheesy. He is my very good brother and would take proper care of you.

Abi no be so Javalove? grin

Have I spoken well?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

he has bribed you shocked angry shocked angry sad grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
Nope he didnt Ma'am cheesy
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
ehhenn!!! babs now u are talking. if na like dis u dey talk since, we for don marry tey tey, we for deon dey expect Lukman jnr sef. no worry Allah's time is the best.

@mukina

oya. . . u don hear babs. he don tell u say i go take kia of u. i m sure u dont doubt me or babs either. oya do quick make we arrange aw we go begin preparations ooooo. from my end here we are set.

u know say i be yoruba boy, we go do party for like 4 days non stop!!!!!. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2008
i am still shocked shocked shocked at Babs

let me wait till tommorow maybe he will change his mind grin

Java
babs may have said yeah. * am not sure its babs sef* grin but i still say no tongue cheesy
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2008
I am still very much around the corner cheesy. No shaking grin. Javalove wants Mukina but Mukina said no, what is the way forward now
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by skype5: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
mukina the aunty tongue
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 2:02am On Aug 02, 2009
yeah?
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Abuzola(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2009
Am proudly a muslim. I even have a silver teeth to make the world know that yeah indeed he is a muslim
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
being a muslim is a state of mind, many are bron muslims but they fail to practice because they are just too lazy to appreciate what its all about, i was lazy too, i didnt even have muslimahs as friends, but i had to sit though a lecture by my day, who happens to be an IMAM, and what he said kind of got through to me, i realzied that i was practsing my own islam the way i wanted nt the way it should be, i recenty decided to be using my hijab, i thought it would look very odd on me but it drew people closer to me, they were curious about what happened to change my mind, it was like they didnt know i was a muslim, SO FORTHOSE THAT KNOW ME, I AM A MUSLIM and im proud,
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2009
smiley
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by muhsin(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2009
olusolami:

being a muslim is a state of mind, many are bron muslims but they fail to practice because they are just too lazy to appreciate what its all about, i was lazy too, i didnt even have muslimahs as friends, but i had to sit though a lecture by my day, who happens to be an IMAM, and what he said kind of got through to me, i realzied that i was practsing my own islam the way i wanted nt the way it should be, i recenty decided to be using my hijab, i thought it would look very odd on me but it drew people closer to me, they were curious about what happened to change my mind, it was like they didnt know i was a muslim, SO FORTHOSE THAT KNOW ME, I AM A MUSLIM and im proud,

You sound exactly like one girl I know in Bayero University, Kano. The girl came from Kwara state, thus she's probably an Igala. Can't actually say. She was first dressing like an infidel--exposing every curve of her body. But all of a sudden she changed to a full muslimah--always wearing an unadorned outfit from head to toe. She's very lucky.

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us to the right path, amen.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by olabowale(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2009
I dislike the word Infidel. The Christians have it in their Book. Unfortunately, they are forcing the muslims to use it. What is the arab word for infidel? If no muslim can tell me, he/she should not use it. I hate copying the Keferis in a manner that is unislamic, and hard demeaning humanity.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by C2H5OH(f): 3:35am On Aug 20, 2009
LOL Olabowale is the muslim version of Huxley
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by muhsin(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2009
olabowale:

I dislike the word Infidel. The Christians have it in their Book. Unfortunately, they are forcing the muslims to use it. What is the arab word for infidel? If no muslim can tell me, he/she should not use it. I hate copying the Keferis in a manner that is unislamic, and hard demeaning humanity.

Kafir (singular), kuffar (plural), right?
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Nezan(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2009
olabowale:

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by justfash50: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2009
i am grateful to Almighty ALLAH for making me a conscious muslim.May ALLAH increase the Knowledge of Brothers and Sisters who had made this forum interesting,enlightening and above all rememberance of Allah.I Love u all for the sake of Allah only.RAMADAN KAREEM
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
am so glad that am a muslim after dwelling in darkness in IDOLATERY "CHRISTIANITY" since birth,but thanks be to GOD and all glory to HIM for fishing me out of them,am so grateful,and my prayer to ALLAH is that my immediate family would be touched too and see the true light,and the funniest thing is that when i see a woman dress revealling her curves i just think immediately like shes like a prostitute
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Abuzola(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
Alhamdulilahi rabil aalamin -

'
uplawal- the Quran is miraculous for those who have sense, see what the Quran say pertaining to ur situation:

'many of the people of the scripture (Christian) wish that they could turn you away as disbeliever after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even after the truth has become manifest to them. But forgive and overlook, till God brings His command. Verily God is able to do all things' Quran 2:109
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 06, 2009
@Abuzola,Allahu ko ni gba fun won, thanks my brother
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2009
hmmmm smiley
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by chic2pimp(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2009
KMT *shior*
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
i don hide from you tire .u don come find me ni angry leave me jo grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
smiley
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by AbuZola3(m): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2009
Proudly a muslim,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Etiquette Of The Wedding Night / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam / Ruling On Trading Cryptocurrencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.