Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! (16952 Views)

Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2008
mukina u dey hear babs? he has finally lost the battle to have u and now its bibs. i fit spoil ur show but make i just pity u since i now have mukina. and i m hapi abt dat.all ma pikins go be half caste cheesycheesygrin

so mukina, is the food done yet, i'm starving here ooooo grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2008
Java
haba . .you be my brother na grin why u dey talk of half caste pikin? ohh ur wife na chinese? cheesy

Babs
what if Bibs say no grin?
u go cry o grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2008
@Mukina

Which one be your own, did we put your mouth for our affair? Nothing concerns you with that. It may be necessary for her to say no so that you would not be trailing her for being in possession of what you ignored.

Princess Bibs, dont mind them jare, we know what is happening, so dont let what they may be saying disturb you grin. Oreke lewa
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2008
@babs d dreamer, dream on!!!!! infact, i go spoil ur show.Since more than 1 is permitted, bibs here i come grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2008
Kai, he don accept defeat in good faith. I trust Bibs, you can do nothing. Bibs, you have no problem, just keep walking majestically, you have no rival. grin grin.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2008
meen i don tire, i dey starve seriously, hav to get bak to me hotel, we will continue tommorow insha Allah,

@mukina

sleep well

@babs

sleep well, even though u dey follow me drag wife
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2008
aight sweet dreams kiss kiss grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Mustay(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2008
Mukina too dey activate her 'memory loss timeout' for wrong times.
@babs- she's my cossie. Chikena. D only interest I should have here is the financial aspect of the owo t'ebi. cool
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by bibs(f): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2008
Angel Bibs, princess Bibs, everygoodname Bibs
eh! babs will not blow bibs' head!

no one cared to ask if i am intrested in @babs

all ya hold your assumptions likely  lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
@bibs

u are welcome back. i personally don miss u well well.No mind babs, he has lost mukina battle, now he wants to come for u. e no go work oooo cos i am officially submitting application for @bibs now. Everyone beware oooooo.

Bawoni, aw has ur day being. she u don chop sha cos me i m going t eat 'towo masara with mia kuka' now. care to join me?

@Mustay

owo wbi ke, aw much is it. Agbara olohun ka" cheesy

@babs

se daada laji. You can go to arabian singles to get ur own wife oooo. Mukina is taking, @bibs will be taken soon grin

@mukina

mrs Jaji, aw ru doing. hope u r ok.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Mustay(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
javalove:

@Mustay

owo wbi ke, aw much is it. Agbara olohun ka" cheesy

that's left for my family to discuss and for you to find out tongue

Would u desist from calling my cossie Mrs Jaji angry angry tongue
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
Mustay:

that's left for my family to discuss and for you to find out tongue

Would u desist from calling my cossie Mrs Jaji angry angry tongue

Alfaa waaa. ko le to yen now. I'm only practiicalizing what she would be eventually be called. wat of Mrs-Jaji-To-Be grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Mustay(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2008
I think Mrs-Jaji-To-Be-Not sounds better cool cool
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
grin

lol

well, na u sabi dat one oooo. infact its Mrs-Jaji-Must-be
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cool grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Mustay(m): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2008
hmmmm not o!
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by bibs(f): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
this Jaji sef which one u no dey?
you have not had one wife and u are already streching for another,
i am sure by the time u get her u must have been one the fifth!

@Mustay
is this the kind of hussy u want for your cossie?

@babs
where are u today?

@mukina
salamu alaiki
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
bibs:

this Jaji sef which one u no dey?
you have not had one wife and u are already streching for another,
i am sure by the time u get her u must have been one the fifth!

@Mustay
is this the kind of hussy u want for your cossie?

@babs
where are u today?

@mukina
salamu alaiki

who told u i neva get one. i have gotten mukina and right now, i m coming for u grin You wont reject me, would u?

Leave Mustay alone, this cossie issues sef don tire me. Babs came under the umbrella of PDP to tell us that he's runzing mukina for his pal, i expose am, abi na lie? Now, Alfa Mustay sef won use cousin runz, na all of una i go catch 1 by 1.

@bibs

no mind dem jare. me i gbadun u wella. i cant begin to say d tins i know and like about u here grin But u sef know. come join my army of wives, i assure u wont be a recruit but a general cheesy
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
@Bibs

Thanks sweet sixteen for your care. I have been around, waiting for Javalove to say what he wanted to. Dont mind the guy jare, he is trying to put assunder having admitted that Mukina is a no go area. Just feel free and keep enjoying yourself jare, eleyinju ege, oloju arede. Please do not overstress yourself jare and you shoulod know that Bibs, em sorry Babs is always there for you. I will always be the moon that lightens your path, the sugar in your Akamu (pap), the only lice in your head and em em, let me treserve the remaining for another day because he who talks and reserve his talk talk, lives to talk another day grin.

Takia of yourself and dream of me like you always do and I will continue doing that as well. May Allah be with your going and coming jare. Take care Priceless angel. grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Mustay(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
Are some people jealous Muki is my cossie? Are you afraid I like my cossie? No be me go marry her na! I've advised her to stay off this thread for some time.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
Mustay
wetin i do na cossie? grin

Bibs
Salaam
been long sister
hmm when's the wedding? tongue please do not forget Mareeama o cheesy cheesy

Babs
which one u dey?
why u dey do like yoyo na grin

java
Mustay is my cossie smiley
na babs you suppose catch na grin grin
he do "friend" runs lol grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Mustay(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2008
Mukina dey invite mareema? Lmao
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by bibs(f): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2008
salamu alaikum everyone in da house
today is my birthday.

@babs take note[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by MrCrackles(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2008
bibs:

today is my birthday.
@babs take note[color=#000099][/color]

salam alaikum brother

happy birthday, may Allah bless you and the rest of us all, abundantly! grin

enjoy
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by Mustay(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2008
so werrin we go chop?
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
Bibs
Do you remember the day when you were born? tongue You were crying and everyone round you smiling ,may your coming days brings lots of smiles starting from the same day you were born that is Today, Happy birthday kiss kiss
May you have many more birthdays to come . .August pikin tongue
May your faith in Islam continue to be strong and may you remain a muslim till he calls you smiley
Happy Birthday Bibs kiss

Mustay
na nuts grin grin

Brash
Ameen
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by littleb(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2008
@bibs

salamu alaikum everyone in da house
today is my birthday.

Happy birthday. May almighty Allah continue to guide and protect you. Increase your iman. May he forgives your shortcomings, have mercy upon you and reward you and me and all the people that follows the guidance brought to us by our beloved prophet(SAW) with Janat Firdaws. Ameen
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hapi bday my wife to be. Aw r u doing today and wetin we gochop.

Remember u are yr closer to ur grave and may Allah increase u in faith and make ibadah easy for u. May he also make u acknowldge the fact that we are supposed to be married soon.

@babs take note
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2008
javalove:

Hapi bday my wife to be. Aw r u doing today and wetin we gochop.

Remember u are  yr closer to your grave and may Allah increase u in faith and make ibadah easy for u. May he also make u acknowldge the fact that we are supposed to be married soon.

@babs take note

wetin u wan turn into? grin grin

Babs
take ya wife and run o
Java is trespassing grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by bibs(f): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2008
@all jazakumu llahu khairan
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Bibs

Am sorry jare but you should know that you are always on mind. I have been trying to put some things in order hence my not being online at times. Never mind, you know that you are always special and all special things belong to you angel Bibs. Happy Birthday and many more returns and you should know we keep getting close to our grave day after day.

Dont mind that confused Javalove grin that tries to hook up with everybody, he just dey parabulate, nothing for am jare cheesy.

Like I do say, you have no rival, just free your happy and be happy always and know that Babs is ever there for you.

Take care of yourself for me and regards to everybody out there

@Javalove

Take your time o. We still have plenty ladies for nairaland. Why be say you are always after my choice, take your time or else ma be igi fun e o grin grin. Please my damsel alone o

@Mukina and Mustay

Help me warn this my Javalove friend o make he no dey trail me up and down cheesy cheesy.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2008
babs! cheesy

Salaaaaaaaaaam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism / Etiquette Of The Wedding Night / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.