Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! (16947 Views)

Islam, Am Proud Of The Religion. / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
@babs

Hurray!!!!!!!! I won. SO u have officially left mukina for me. thats cool. She'e my first wife and i plan to make bibs my second. @bibs aw u dey?Aw r u preparing for ramadan. May Allah make it easy oooo

@mukina

my first wife. hope u r ok today?

Salam All!!!!
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Javalove

Hurray!!!!!!!! I won. SO u have officially left mukina for me. thats cool. She'e my first wife and i plan to make bibs my second. @bibs aw u dey?Aw r u preparing for ramadan. May Allah make it easy oooo

Yes o. I have left Mukina for you but Angel Bibs has taken over from her and I also learnt that Mukina is for another person and not you grin.Kai, is seems you would finally settle for maybe Queenisha, Lady abi na Deepzone sef cheesy. Best of luck in your search for angel like Bibs grin

@mukina

my first wife. hope you're ok today?

Salam All!!!!

Are you sure of what you posted? grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2008
babs787:

i think mukina should reaffrim.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2008
Oya Mukina,

Where you dey? Allegation has been leveled against you so come bail yourself out. Are you guilty or not guilty of what Javalove said? grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by bibs(f): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
javalove:

@babs

@mukina

my first wife. hope you're ok today?

Salam All!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

babs787:

@Javalove

Yes o. I have left Mukina for you but Angel Bibs has taken over from her and I also learnt that Mukina is for another person and not you grin.Kai, is seems you would finally settle for maybe Queenisha, Lady abi na Deepzone sef cheesy. Best of luck in your search for angel like Bibs grin

helep me askey am oooh grin

babs787:

Oya Mukina,

Where you dey? Allegation has been leveled against you so come bail yourself out. Are you guilty or not guilty of what Javalove said? grin

this ur court na die oh grin grin

bibs:

grin grin grin
wetin ? grin

Javalove
i am not ur first wife oh grin nor make my grandchudren fight you oh . . nor vex my cossie grin grin
my hand nor dey o . if u vex am . grin

Bibs and Babs
when's the wedding? grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2008
my pipu make una come c public denial ooooo.all the ustaz and sheikhs of nairaland, make una come see thread oooooo. ara adugbo egba mi ooooo. see my wife dey deny me oooooo. kai, we no talk am like dis oooo mukina. u dey allow babs push u abi, who be ur cossie? na ur cossie i toast, ?

mo worry, make i know yarn too much. i want u to deny me again den i wud back off smiley

make una no beg me oooooo
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2008
mukina na laff u dey laff, talk na
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2008
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2008
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2008
ok na, since na laff everybody dey laff, make i kuku join una

grin ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

kai, cheek dey pain me abg, i go continue later

@mukina

i got ur application request on facebook. I v added the application to me profile. Keep thinking of me. That was a perfect answer to me question. Butterflies in ma belly,
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that application na PC error grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
@mukina

is there som1 on N'land u are hiding our relationship from? U accept me when no one is watcing and deny me in the midst of crowd. I cant seem to comprehend this oooo. Whats going on
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
Point of correction, she publicly denied you and never for one day accepted you grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2008
javalove:

@mukina

is there som1 on N'land u are hiding our relationship from? You accept me when no one is watcing and deny me in the midst of crowd. I can't seem to comprehend this oooo. Whats going on

u nor dey tire for get rejection? cheesy

what relationship? whats the colour orange? grin
when i accept you sef? grin come take your time o tongue grin grin grin

Thanks Babs
you be correct guy kiss  grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2008
@Mukina

Thanks Babs
you be correct guy

You are welcome but no chance for you o, its angel Bibs. grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2008
Babs! angry grin grin grin
take ur time o
when u reach all that part? grin

u sef nefa give up? tongue grin

Mustayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin come o . grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2008
Salam

Did anybody help me see angel Bibs?

Javalove where is Bibs as you happened to be my first suspect followed by Mukina
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2008
hehehehehehe grin cheesy grin

Please ask Java i know nothing o lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Javalove

Where is Bibs? cry cry cry
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2008
@Bibs

Is anyone looking for my Habiba ? U better dont bother ursleves. bibs is doing fine.

@mukina

shebi u don tell me say u no dey marry me again. i no dey follow u talk for now. aw did ur sallah go?
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Javalove

Salam my alagidi ;Dbrother. I am even happy that you mentioned H[b]abiba[/b] and my Bibs is in no way related to Habiba, your angel. Thanks for also letting me know that my angel is doing great.

Javalove, could you believe I have not heard from that your christian guy again? His sites have been refuted but still no sign of him ooooooo. The guy dey hellbent on what he couldnt explain despite my telling him my background and the reason for accepting the truth, he still has not found his bearing with regards to those issues in his faith backed with facts from his scriptures.

May Allah increase our knowledge and thanks for the link up, I would need more like him to spread Allah's message and I pray He touches their hearts.

Back to the topic,

Be warned oga!!!. Do not go there or else mo maa be igi fun e. cheesy cheesy. I still grant you Mukina grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2008
Babs
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grant me who? grin

Java
my sallah was great i had fun cheesy
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2008
I am sorry Mukina, it was a slip of em em hands on keyboard. grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by arramyjay: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2008
I am proud to be a muslim.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by javalove(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
@mukina

see say babs don leave 2 of us now. anyway, we know where we dey meet. we no suppose dey discuss am for public. aw has ur day been.

@babs

so u don back off mukina go face bibs. i go show u pepper, i go snatch bibs from u, since the max is 4. Mukina and Bibs are on my list,
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Javalove

I don leave Mukina for you since but you cant do anything to win Bibs, Mo ni believe yen. Did I read you saying you are entitled to 4 , well my man, provided you have a reason and there must be equity among them. Besides, you can go look for your 4 somewhere and not where my Princess Bibs is.

Take your time o grin

@Mukina

Wont you tell this guy to keep off you? Having told him point blank your stand, he still no wan relent o. Dont worry jare, I may still consider you later because its cos of me you dont want to go for Javalove grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2008
Java
my day was fine grin grin as for the 4 good luck to Bibs cheesy

Babs grin
i don tell am tire, you sef help me tell na grin
and its not because of you jo. grin my grandchudrens still dey
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by babs787(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Mukina

Why must you add Angel Bibs to his 4? Take time o. Afterall Bibs is not complaining to be my no, (its a secret) provided there is equality and no first,second or third wife in Islam. All are treated equally irrespstive of when she entered the house.

@Javalove

Where you dey. You have heard from horse's mouth ( em sorry Mukina's mouth grin) that she is not interested QED. grin.

You still have them in religion abi na christian section of NL, go fishing and I wish you best of luck in your search for a wife abi wives grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by mukina2: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2008
Babs
i didnt add her o . Java did grin cheesy he said he will marry bibs and 3 more grin

heheheheh heheh bibs come and hear see plans for you o grin
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Muslim! by ayinba1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2008
ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism / Etiquette Of The Wedding Night / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.