Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants (3278 Views)

APC, Buhari Plotting To Tinker With Tribunals, INEC Materials, Alleges PDP / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by donphilopus: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Speaker of the House of Representatives Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, yesterdayraised the alarm in the Unites States Of America, alleging a plot by some desperate politicians,whom he said are within his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to rig the 2015 general elections.

According to Tambuwal, the desperate politicians plan to use ex-militants to achieve their goal.

Tambuwal, who was invited to a round table discussion at the Council on foreign Relations (CFR) to give a talk on "Leadership In Developing Democracies; A Nigerian Perspective" in Washington DC, however noted that it is not the first time ex-militants would be threatening the nation ahead of general elections.

He expressed disappointment over the situation, saying ; This is not the first time militants will be threatening that if something they want is not done they will do this; they will do that. They did it in 2011; it is all about managing the contending interests. I notice that the militants are being influenced by some some of us who are interested in particular goals. I am sure that at the end of the day, they will relax if the election does not avour the person they are supporting.

Click on the Source for further details.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=121302
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2013
We are waiting for baboons and the dogs to try to rig 2015 election. I promise, they will soak in blood.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by gramci: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2013
payless: We are waiting for baboons and the dogs to try to rig 2015 election. I promise, they will soak in blood.

see them, bloody murderer. That's how you people ended up killing innocent you corp members.

God will judge you people

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Desola(f): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2013
Hahaha... How can dullards rig? Have you come across an intelligent SS or se person once before?

Muhahaha...

7 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by donphilopus: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2013
I am beginning to believe this man is not supporting GEJ.
Or what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2013
gramci:

see them, bloody murderer. That's how you people ended up killing innocent you corp members.

God will judge you people
Were you referring to Asari Dokuboh?

12 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2013
donphilopus: I am beginning to believe this man is not supporting GEJ.
Or what do you think?

Are you just finding out? He has never been with GEJ from day 1

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Desola: Hahaha... How can dullards rig? Have you come across an intelligent SS or se person once before?

Muhahaha...

By 2015 we shall see who is intelligent.Whether you like it or not GEJ will rule naija till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Elueme: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2013
Desola: Hahaha... How can dullards rig? Have you come across an intelligent SS or se person once before?

Muhahaha...
On a serious note, who is this imbecilic that spew this trash?. You used to be more than this, what happened?
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Its high the northerners realize the game is over for them! When Buha waz threatening to kill the corps, which he did,what ws ur stand? You were clapping for him abi? Now the foolish guys have emulated your style of voilent and u started crying! Stop crying my dear, its law of Kamar at its peak against the north! GEJ till 2019, if u don't like it,relocate to chad and come bk 2020. That's Vision 2020 for GEJ's haters.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by donphilopus: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
chukwudi44:

Are you just finding out? He has never been with GEJ from day 1
so why can't he look for a way to impeach him.
But i still believe Tambuwal than GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
donphilopus: so why can't he look for a way to impeach him.
But i still believe Tambuwal than GEJ

Bros it is not practically possible to impeach an african president.The powers they wield is so enormous that any impeachment attempt will be frustrated by hook or crook.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Bobandgreat: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
[/color]

Muhahaha...
[color=#000099]

See them Femi Fani - Kayode type of person. Wiser than Solomon attitude. When u don't know and do not know that u don't know, u are compound dullard. We r trying to build a society where equity n justice must prevail and not by currying favours through prostration and amala tribalistic hypocrisy.
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by donphilopus: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros it is not practically possible to impeach an african president.The
powers they wield is so enormous that any impeachment attempt will be
frustrated by hook or crook.
I meant the president should look for a way to impeach the speaker but it's not possible
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Joyfullyme: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
smiley
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Mosino95(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
mod front page tinz..

back to the topic, let's see what will happen come 2015
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by skyfall: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
That's a parable meant only for the intelligent ones.
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by donphilopus: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
skyfall: That's a parable meant only for the intelligent ones.
how?
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by seanet02: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2013

Muhahaha...
Aya mi owon. ibo lowa lati ojo yi
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by donphilopus: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Who is this man really referring to??
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by cjrane: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Me i know of the plot to rig 2015 using Boko haram religious fanatics and underage voters grin grin grin grin grin grincheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by atlwireles: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2013

Muhahaha...

You a sad soul. But again, you are from the southwest. So I understand.
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by donphilopus: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
cjrane: Me i know of the plot to rig 2015 using Boko haram religious fanatics and underage voters grin grin grin grin grin grincheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
do they know how to Rig?? They only know how to kill....
Lolz
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
Who are those people sponsoring the ex-militants??
Or is he trying to refer to Asari Dokubo?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
If the Niger Delta brings the ex-militants then the North will bring out Boko Haram.....
50:50
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Mosino95(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2013

Muhahaha...
if you talk of politicians SS and SE are there.. Adams Oshiomole and Rochas Okorocha are from SS and SE respectively
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by lacasa: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Their plan must backfire naa.

Gej is rigging himself and his goons bak to the creeks by2015 grin

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Paretomaster(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
chukwudi44:

By 2015 we shall see who is intelligent.Whether you like it or not GEJ will rule naija till 2019
Chukwudi indeed! Ur name says it all.
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Dpeacemaker101: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Elueme: On a serious note, who is this imbecilic that spew this trash?. You used to be more than this, what happened?
the olodo should wait and see the SS and SE rule them again, as usual the SW,which I believe you are from with still go and beg Buhari and the rest of boko haram family to join them again, we are watching.
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Kanwulia: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Soooooooooooooooooooo, what do you want us to do with this stale info?
Did OBJ not do the same by using JTF?
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kanwulia: Soooooooooooooooooooo, what do you want us to do with this stale info?
Did OBJ not do the same by using JTF?
how? I want you to expatiate more on that
Re: Tambuwal Alleges PDP Of Plot To Rig 2015 Polls Using Ex-militants by Symphony007: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tambuwal has been very disloyal to his majesty, why has'nt sone of his security been withdrawn or why has'nt he been locked out of his house by policemen? Or better still removed as speaker since the PDP controls a majority in the house and don't need to wait till an election to boot tambuwal...do i smell that ameachi is the only one they can poke around, is his majesty scarred of the northerners?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Gave “imo Assembly Members N2.6bn To Impeach Me” ––rochas Okorocha / GEJ Must Go! Change Is Here In Nigeria! Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka / Unveiling The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey’s President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.