Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? (811 Views)

Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
Let me start from the common preference of majority of men who have lost their own sense of decency looking for decent girls and women to date and marry. They are jokers. grin
How many girls and women do you respect enough to let them remain decent and unspoilt until marriage?

Seriously I find it really funny that men who compete for the easiest girls and women to have sex with later turn around to look for virgins to marry.

[size=18pt]Do you deserve to marry a virgin?
When you are among those who have reduced the population of virgin maidens in the community.[/size]

Imagine a guy who enjoys having sex with other girls and women, but will get angry to see guys having sex with his sister.
So, those girls and women you have laid have no brothers who care for them?

There was a case of a guy who belonged to a group of bad boys on the same street who enjoyed the habit of luring impressionable and vulnerable young women into a flat and taking turns on them in sexual orgies. But one day he stumbled on his buddies taking turns on his sister and attacked them. But they fought back and taunted him that he enjoyed banging other girls, but wanted his own sister to remain a virgin.
Funny guy. grin

If you want to marry a virgin, then you must abstain from sex, so that our girls will remain virgins until they marry.
Are you man enough to accept this challenge?
Lest we forget, only DISCIPLINED MEN WHO HAVE SELF CONTROL CAN ABSTAIN FROM SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE.
Not the immature and insecure boys and men behaving like small boys chasing girls and women like dogs on the street.
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by jhydebaba(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

Is this a lecture/advice/preaching or what

BTW OP, are u a virgin
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Help me and tell them oo :DThey are serios jokers!cheesy
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by jhydebaba(m): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Baybe: Help me and tell them oo :DThey are serios jokers!cheesy
chai shocked den don do this babe strong thing cheesy grin
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by RINE1: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Its really funny cos they don't want to reap what they have sowed.
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
jhydebaba: chai shocked den don do this babe strong thing cheesy grin
lol...your head there gringrin
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by Orikinla(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
jhydebaba: shocked shocked shocked

Is this a lecture/advice/preaching or what

BTW OP, are u a virgin
I married a virgin.
Because, I respected her decency.
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
message in order.....

what kind of girls are lured and taken turns on? is that not rape or are these girls consented?

op, were you part of these boys? my temperature dey hot now...
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
*edited*
Lol, is it a matter of deserve?
My point is a virgin might be worse than a non virgin later in marriage.
And the non virgin might have been molested.
My point is marrying a virgin does not always translate to fulfilment in marriage.
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by Darkhorse007(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
It ain't funny bro, coz majority of d virgin ladies here in Nigeria will not like to marry a guy who is a virgin.
Re: Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
What goes around comes around. As a poster once observed "all na second hand ' you get what you deserve #gbam

(1) (Reply)

Should Prostitution Be Legalised? / Right Or Wrong / What Should I Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.