Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs (3700 Views)

Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
There's a pic of him with Mercy Johnson here
because he finally addressed the long-standing
rumor that they once had a fling. Kenneth
Okonkwo says it's not true. But first read what he
had to say about his sexual prowess. The
Nollywood pioneer told Entertainment Express:

"I am strong sexually for 24 hours. My wife knows
that. Each time I have an affair with any lady, she
goes out to tell her friends, and her friend will end
up developing interest in me. So when I married
my wife, I told her if she know what's best for her
she should not tell any of her female friends what
we do behind closed doors or else she will lose
me"

Oh yeah? Lol. He continues "When I was
growing up, women older than me were coming
for me, right in front of my mother. These women
taught me a lot of things. I started kissing at a
very tender age because it was part of the things
they were doing to me, and I loved it. Maybe that
is why my lips are red. They taught me how to be
with women. They would give me their body to
play with so I grew up knowing a lot about what
women want.

Till today, when I am sleeping with
a lady she has to cum before me. I enjoy sex
more when the women have enjoyed themselves"
When asked if he ever had anything to do with
Mercy Johnson, what he said after the cut...
Asked if he ever had anything to do with Mercy
Johnson because of the chemistry between them
in a lot of their romantic movies, which invovled a
lot of kissing, Kenneth Okonkwo replied...
"That is funny, and do you know why? Before
Mercy was born, or should I say when she was still
in kindergarten, I had already started kissing
ladies in movies. So she met me still doing it. Why
would her own be different? When you match her
good acting skill and my exceptional skill, it
comes out natural and people would end up
saying is there something going on? Mercy is like
a younger sister to me. I am close to her and her
husband so it makes me laugh when anybody
talks about Mercy and myself in anyway. There
can never be a fling between a brother and a
sister. We are only professional colleagues.

www.nigeriaonpoint.com/2013/09/kenneth-okonkwo-brags-about-his.html?m=1

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Dyt(f): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
Tell him to shut up
angry

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Tholudee(f): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
Clap for ursef...madt man vomitting rubbish
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Akshow: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
With I'm WIDE mouth like Mercy Johnson pant. Anuofia
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Jeezz..did he realy spill dis rubish out?..dnt bliv

But if he realy did,den he must βε high on smtn!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by OmoAlata1(f): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Men that brag are usually the laziest in bed. I dislike braggers
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by jmoore(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
I don't know the name of this movie.

No need to hurl insults on him when you are not sure if the story is true or false. We have many foolish journalists these days who just fabricate things.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Omo_Alata: Men that brag are usually the laziest in bed. I dislike braggers

grin Bad Mouth
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by 190: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
I've never liked this man one bit
Now he's given me more reasons to dislike him

Mscheww

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by wasak(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
I expect d price of garri to deflate as a result of this....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by zeb04(f): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
Jmoore I like ur name
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
190: I've never liked this man one bit
Now he's given me more reasons to dislike him

Mscheww

grin Because he's a warrior?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by jmoore(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
zeb04: Jmoore I like ur name
thanks
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Tinkybabe(f): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
No!He didn't spew this nonsensical,nauseating gibberish
Kenneth Okonkwo didn't. angry angry

How stupid would anyone be to talk this kind of trash ,an old man? undecided
If he really did,then I'm .....disappointed is an understatement. angry
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
When I saw this on linda's blog, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Why is he bragging for ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by 190: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin Because he's a warrior?

nah im way better than he is

my 8 girlfriends can at testify to that
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Fkforyou(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2013
Pathetic....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Afam4eva(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
I don't believe Kenneth Okonkwo said all this grin This is a lie from the pit of hell. It sounds ridiculously false. These bloggers no go kill person grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Andy Okeke! So na so u take kpai Merit? Paulo was innocent all along. Lol!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by lertee(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Kenneth?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by True2myself24(f): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2013
Women teaching him sexual things as a child? Over here we call that molestation or statutory r.ape.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:09am On Sep 17, 2013
190:

nah im way better than he is

my 8 girlfriends can at testify to that

cheesy 8 pu'ss'ies? Bro..... You dey enjoy oh!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2013
adaobi123: When I saw this on linda's blog, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Why is he bragging for ? undecided

Why shouldn't he brag? He's a celebrity with pride and class!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

So people with class, brag about their sex life ? undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by 190: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

cheesy 8 pu'ss'ies? Bro..... You dey enjoy oh!

embarassed embarassed
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2013
adaobi123:

So people with class, brag about their sex life ? undecided

I'm in no position to judge him.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2013
190: embarassed embarassed

8 pu'ss'ies? 64 problems........
I see the pains in yo eyes!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by cdamsel(f): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tot he was married 2 a bishop's daughter?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by tpia5: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

I think you mean a celebrity with pride and libido or h.orniness.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
tpia@:

I think you mean a celebrity with pride and libido or h.orniness.

Lovely!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by DonPafegs(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hear Him "So when I married my wife, I told her if she know what's best for her she should not tell any of her female friends what we do behind closed doors or else she will lose me"

What a BIG MOUTH...Doing the GLOBAL broadcast and telling wife not to make a SMALL broadcast to friends
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Brags About His Sexual Prowess, Says He Can Go For 24hrs by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
DonPafegs: Hear Him "So when I married my wife, I told her if she know what's best for her she should not tell any of her female friends what we do behind closed doors or else she will lose me"

What a BIG MOUTH...Doing the GLOBAL broadcast and telling wife not to make a SMALL broadcast to friends

What do you expect? He's a celebrity with pride and ego grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo) / See How Girls Are Hatching Like Eggs!! (sexy And Scary At Same Time) PICS / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.