Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private (2034 Views)

Can You Kiss You Mom Is Public? / Is Public Display Of Affection An Immoral Act? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by YankeeJoe(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hmmm! I cant imagine why ds gal wudnt even allow my hand on her shoulder in d public 4 some flimsy xcuse of bn too shy in d public but specially skilful when we're both 2geda. Ds usually gives me cos 2 worri cos she aint a kid lest some ppl might say child-abuse. 2ndly, am nt d type dat hide d woman i luv so mch frm public view n ds usually causes som embarrasin moments wheneva she puts up such attitudes in d public. All d same, we both luv each so much

1 Like

Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by rabdeluxe(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
She wants a ring...
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by MoneyRule(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
I've bin in ur shoes, and though it can be an embarassing feeling but don't take offence, not all gals are initially comfortable with the public show of love but I think they get better the more confident they get abt your love and care. She'll cum around with time and u'll be surprised. If symptoms persist for too long, have a talk with her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by Enegod(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
are you sure?!
or were you tryna grab her asss? undecided
I don't like it when a guy grabs
his girl a** in front of everyone, it's like
they try to show this a** is mine.
And the girl don't respect herself.
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by Lucasbalo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Have u ever heard of being a lady in d street snd a freak in d bedroom ..

3 Likes

Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by demelza: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
Not everyone likes public display of affection. There isnt anything wrong with her behaviour.
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by jjparagon(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
@op, xame with my gal, bt i dnt rili c anyting wrong wit dat
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by andyanders: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
j.j paragon:
@op, xame with my gal, bt i dnt rili c anyting wrong wit dat
. Nothing wrong with that. Be sure you have a good girl.Not the bad ones that will be ready to open their as---ss in public. At least, it's better for a woman to have a kind reserved attitude. I think you have a good girl and do not force her to do things against her wish unless you want her to go public when you make her a public figure and you will end up regretting it.
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by Zeebah23(f): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2013
Just like someone said,not everyone is good with Public Display of Affection.
I am an example.
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by YankeeJoe(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2013
Zeebah23: Just like someone said,not everyone is good with Public Display of Affection.
I am an example.

so thr is notin wrong wit dat inasmuch as my gal and I re both getin along with?
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by YankeeJoe(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2013
Enegod: are you sure?!
or were you tryna grab her asss? undecided
I don't like it when a guy grabs
his girl a** in front of everyone, it's like
they try to show this a** is mine.
And the girl don't respect herself.

nah, nt @al. I do nt treat my belove baby like a prostitute in public, i respect her so much
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2013
rabdeluxe: She wants a ring...
Na... Shes keeping her business on a d-low.

She could be doing a couple of brudahs out dia ya no? lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by YankeeJoe(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2013
Tanks y'al 4 ur positive contributions. Atleast, wit ur responses 2 ds very case, am very mch enlightened.... One luv ppl
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by ITbomb(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
Me too, I dont like public display of affection.
It look rude to the sensibilities of others
Re: She Is Public-shy But Pro-active In Private by Zeebah23(f): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2013
YankeeJoe:

so thr is notin wrong wit dat inasmuch as my gal and I re both getin along with?

Yes sir.

(1) (Reply)

Should You Be Concerned If Your Partner Still Has Pictures Of Their Ex? / I Initiate It But Find It Hard To Sustain It. / Ladies Initiating Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.