Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? (2808 Views)

Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / 8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by eluquenson(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
WHY DO MEN BUY SEX OR PATRONISE PROSTITUTES?

Research published in 2005 found that the numbers of men who pay for sex had doubled in a decade. The ­authors attributed this rise to "a greater acceptability of commercial sexual contact", yet many of our ­interviewees told us that they felt ­intense guilt and shame about paying for sex. "I'm not satisfied in my mind" was how one described his feelings after paying for sex. Another told me that he felt "disappointed – what a waste of money", "lonely still" and "guilty about my relationship with my wife". In fact, many of the men were a mass of contradictions. Despite finding their experiences "unfulfiling, empty, terrible", they continued to visit prostitute

Why do men despite feeling guilty after patronising sex hawkers? What advice do you have to give to people facing such issues?

Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by pxjosh(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Konji. Desperation. Devil.
Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by talk2hb1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Women too pay for Sex, they even pay more to the male prostitute than the male pay to the female prostitute.
Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by Enegod(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
correction
Men don't buy or pay for sex, they
pay for the women to leave after they are done

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by ichidodo: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
A pretty depressing prospect.
Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by paradoxqueen: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Men have been conditioned to pay for sex....as a wife you cook clean and provide sex as a husband he provides money! This isnt anything men are new to.
Wouldnt a man being getting a better deal to just pay for it up front as business deal instead of having to deal with all the inconvinces dating brings wether he is married or single?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by Tolexander: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
This is something that is uncalled for.

I can't imagine myself selling an orange and paying for every orange sold.
A man donates a protein-rich fluid to enrich the woman and will still go on to pay for the donation.
It is unfair now!

Having sex with prostitutes is not what i've done before and not what i will ever do.
Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by Ab025(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
Reason: because most women won't give sex out freely to men...

They are different reasons women give sex to men, marriage, luv, sympathy (gettin extinct), fear, money, konji, aggro, etc..

But the fastest way of gettin sex nowadays is through money
Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by AlyricistLaura: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
paradoxqueen: Men have been conditioned to pay for sex....as a wife you cook clean and provide sex as a husband he provides money! This isnt anything men are new to.
Wouldnt a man being getting a better deal to just pay for it up front as business deal instead of having to deal with all the inconvinces dating brings wether he is married or single?

Yep

Just last week alone i bought my Fiancée Diamond Earrings, a Bracelet, took her to Dinner 4 Times, Paid for a Cookout for her Prejudiced Family to Enjoy the Mayweather fight that I also Paid For.

Meanwhile the Single Guy who Lives next to me Imports Tricks from Milan who chill at his Manhattan Loft for a Week for 1/8th the price and are solely there for his Entertainment & Pleasure

This Love Thing is a Hustle......

I'm a Sucker for a Dark Skinned Chick

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by Ab025(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
paradoxqueen: Men have been conditioned to pay for sex....as a wife you cook clean and provide sex as a husband he provides money! This isnt anything men are new to.

Na wa for ladies o, u claim a wife provides sex, cook and clean for d man, while all d man does is to provide money. Don't u think the man also provides sex for the wife, as in, sexual satisfaction because when I last checked, sex btw husband and wife is a two way thing and both couples derive from it. Why do women always talk as if only the man gains from sex when in d real sense the pleasure is derived by both parties.....?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by AlyricistLaura: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ab025:

Na wa for ladies o, u claim a wife provides sex, cook and clean for d man, while all d man does is to provide money. Don't u think the man also provides sex for the wife, as in, sexual satisfaction because when I last checked, sex btw husband and wife is a two way thing and both couples derive from it. Why do women always talk as if only the man gains from sex when in d real sense the pleasure is derived by both parties.....?

Good Point
Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Cos women sell se.x for one gratification or other.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by paradoxqueen: 12:37am On Sep 16, 2013
I guess that would depend on the man u marry. Not all men work to please their wife but even single men pay for sex not just married men though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes? by eluquenson(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
paradoxqueen: I guess that would depend on the man u marry. Not all men work to please their wife but even single men pay for sex not just married men though.
you are on point. grin

(1) (Reply)

Couples Married For 62 Years Dies Holding Hands / Question Of The Day:- What Is The Right Age To Starthaving S*x? / Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.