Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing (2731 Views)

5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed / Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Yeah! You may wonder how anyone would enjoy hearing a lie but in this case it's about those things ladies tell guys that even when he knows she is not telling the truth he still smiles and accept it because he either wants peace or wants to make her happy.

After talking to a couple of my male friends I was surprised to find this as the number one lie guys enjoy hearing:
1. I love you; like for real?
I'm not saying there are no ladies out there who lie about their feelings but a lot still mean it when they say it #JustSaying

2. You are the nicest guy I know; taah! Check well, the guy just did her a favour. Wow!
"You are a nice guy" they only tell you dat when u give them money. Hmmmmmmm! I don't know what to say about this but I don't think been nice should have a monetary tag.

3. I'll die for you! This is my personal favourite. Guy if you are smiling because a lady said this to you, you are still siting on a long thing. It should be noted that what she meant is, if you were to die she would come‎ with some other dude to your funeral. Why would any guy believe this? She won't catch a grenade for you 1st because she isn't Bruno Mars and secondly because she can always throw it back at you which I know would be her 1st option.

4. I am the best cook in my family;‎ abeg guys I believe this one we just smile to make her happy. You are such a good cook yet you are having this conversation in a restaurant. Babe I hail your cooking skills

5. "You are the only guy in my life. All na lies Hmmm my guy you are the only better option amongst many boyfriends,sex partners,sex mate,man friend,sugar Daddy in her life at the moment. So enjoy while it last because she will tell same thing to another guy next weekend in his bedroom after your turn this weekend:this response came as a shock to me but since it came from a guy I had to accept it but doesn't mean I agree with it because when I say you are the only guy in my life it's only because you are indeed the only guy.

6. the money don't matter; she lied! She may not be the money lover or the type to ask for money but when there is no money at all guy you must be on drugs to believe that. How would you constantly call or text? Is there a free app for calling and texting? Well good but there's no free app for taking your girl to lunch so my dear the money counts afterall.

7. You have the best body i've seen; what is she saying? She no dey watch TV? She no dey read magazine Well guys know this is a lie but they still smile to build their ego more. But the truth is, washee of the 1st order. Probe this further and you will only find out she needs a favour.

8. You are the cutest of them‎ all: hahahaha! Guy when she is saying this ensure your wallet, atm, withdrawal booklet is not close by. This lady has seen cute guys but of course your account may be the "fattest" of them all.

‎9. I am not the jealous type. Is there really any lady who isn't jealous? But as a sharp guy you have to believe. Most ladies can pretend not to be jealous but let her see your ex-number calling for the forth time in a row a week. Then you'll know. Even a little jealosy is healthy for a relationship but when guys hear this they smile and say to themselves "little miss perfect " and she smiles back not knowing she's just been *******

10. I don't really do this; this usually comes after you offer to take her out and she takes 12 bottles of beer. Lwkmd! The only reason she really doesn't do it is because she doesn't have the money to pay( she can't afford it). As a sharp guy you say "I know" I just bring out the soak away in you. Hehehehehe 

11. When you say your make-up is beautiful and she replies "i'm always beautiful even without it" my guy you are on your own. Have you seen most ladies when they wake up in the morning? Am sure a lot of guys are planning to sue these cosmetics companies. 

12‎. Age: mehn! You see a lady obviously looking 35 but is so firm on the "i'm just 23" Ladies kilode? We won't beat you if you told the truth about your age but please stop making a fool of yourself because even if a guy smiles at this all he's thinking is " I look like a learner right"

13. I enjoy watching football with you. No doubt some girls love it buy guy the only reason she would pick that is either because she doesn't want you watching with some other girl. But as a guy, you smile and still take her with you.

14. I am almost ready. Did you have a date for 7pm and you call by 6pm for pick-up‎ This is one lie guys sure like to hear. They know she is not ready but they don't want to hear it. Her almost ready may still take another 1hour but the guy says ok I a waiting. 

It is a long list but I know I didn't exhaust it. Feel free to add your. Those lies that when a lady tells you even though you know it's a lie you still smile just to make her happy and when among your guys you totally‎ finish her.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by JustPOSH(f): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Am a virgin

1 Like

Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by omonla10(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Funny bit true
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by agarawu23(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2015
I hate long post

learn how to summarize
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Tallesty1(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2015
We don't enjoy hearing them, we pretend like we enjoy them because we enjoy what we are getting from them.

It is also nice to watch a liar tell a lie when you already know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mhizkel(f): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
I can't do without yousmiley
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2015
And which reasonable guy would enjoy hearing this?

He'll only pretend he does and only d dumb ones will enjoy hearing this! lipsrsealed
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by hatux: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yeah i will just smile n give u origin to drink n wen ure high, i will do my tin n wen u wake up i will smile again n say unto u, i thought u said u are a virgin.
That's rape!

1 Like

Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by TrishaP(f): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2015
That's what happens when someone is over expectant.
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2015
agarawu23:
I hate long post

learn how to summarize
learn patience

1 Like

Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Funny but I read minds so I know when you are lieing through your teeth
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by agarawu23(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
learn patience
OK maam
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Rapzino: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2015
*Yawns uncontrollably and falls on OP's body* embarassed*
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Rapzino:
*Yawns uncontrollably and falls on OP's body* embarassed*
taaah! Shifts! Watching you fall to the ground
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Rapzino: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
taaah! Shifts! Watching you fall to the ground
*grabs her top on the way down grin*
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by ronald4lif(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Sorry but what kind of guys have you been hanging out with? No offence meant to your male friends but they seem to have lost touch with what women says (lies) that men love to hear.

Who loves to hear I love you from a girl when she doesn't match it with actions? Or a girl that tells one its not about the money but keeps demanding one thing or the other.
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Oahray: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2015
You created this based on what just two guys told you?

You sef no even use your mind take drop the most ridiculous ones.

You do know that guys aren't exactly carried away by words the same way as girls, don't you?
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oahray:
You created this based on what just two guys told you?

You sef no even use your mind take drop the most ridiculous ones.

You do know that guys aren't exactly carried away by words the same way as girls, don't you?
and am sure you and yourself make up the two guys right Jeez! I believe the introduction stated "even when you know she's lying and still smiles"

Gets a chilled holladia and keeps moving
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
Sorry but what kind of guys have you been hanging out with? No offence meant to your male friends but they seem to have lost touch with what women says (lies) that men love to hear.

Who loves to hear I love you from a girl when she doesn't match it with actions? Or a girl that tells one its not about the money but keeps demanding one thing or the other.
Yeah! You may wonder how anyone would enjoy hearing a lie but in this case it's about those things ladies tell guys that even when he knows she is not telling the truth he still smiles and accept it because he either wants peace or wants to make her happy you as a guy don't you have things a lady tells you that even when you know it's a life you say nothing about?
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Oahray: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
and am sure you and yourself make up the two guys right Jeez! I believe the introduction stated "even when you know she's lying and still smiles"

Gets a chilled holladia and keeps moving
hmmm... You seriously mean to tell me that you do not know that 'a COUPLE of your male friends' is the same as 'TWO guys'?

Some girls can be so disappointing sad
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oahray:
hmmm... You seriously mean to tell me that you do not know that 'a COUPLE of your male friends' is the same as 'TWO guys'?

Some girls can be so disappointing sad
some guys can really be pathetic
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Oahray: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
some guys can really be pathetic
noted.
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is the lamest thing I have read all day.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by sinizia: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
A lie single, desperate and frustrated spinsters love to hear;

I will marry you.

Once they hear that, there legs part from east to west. lipsrsealed
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by sinizia: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
This is the lamest thing I have read all day.

I know how you feel, especially as it's coming from your fellow lady.

1 Like

Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by ronald4lif(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Yeah! You may wonder how anyone would enjoy hearing a lie but in this case it's about those things ladies tell guys that even when he knows she is not telling the truth he still smiles and accept it because he either wants peace or wants to make her happy you as a guy don't you have things a lady tells you that even when you know it's a life you say nothing about?

There are but not most of what you listed.
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by sinizia: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
This lady gave us a well-detailed exposé on ladies.

Our fears have been confirmed.

These bitchés ain't loyal. grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol @ number 3 dunno where they get chics like that from .. On a real who tells such lies embarassed
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
sinizia:
This lady gave us a well-detailed exposé on ladies.

Our fears have been confirmed.

These bitchés ain't loyal. grin

Its not detailed like read the list like wt chics lie like dat common ..
Like yh mayb op n her ppl tell those lies but .. I doubt chics say all those things smiley
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by sinizia: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lala247:

Its not detailed like read the list like wt chics lie like dat common ..
Like yh mayb op n her ppl tell those lies but .. I doubt chics say all those things smiley

It may be common to the ladies, but we men didn't know about it till today and those lies are shocking to me. gringrin

Missflexy has opened una nyash and unleashed the Kraken on this thread. Men have been played for so long. These bítches ain't loyal. grin
Re: Lies Guys Enjoy Hearing by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

There are but not most of what you listed.
well considering guys gave these, i'm not in d best place to say whether oor not they are true. It was more of a questionnaire thingy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The More You Talk About Someone, The More You Will Fall In Love With The Person / I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) / When Love Is Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.