Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat (6191 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District / INEC's Documents May Doom Saraki’s Senatorial Seat - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by wellmax(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2013
One_Naira:

One word for you, you are deluded.

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by Evestar200(f): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2013
am nt voting parties but individual from any party
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by legalcode(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Association People's Confusion - APC
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by awodman: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2013
So bros GBAWE mislead uscry embarassed
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by Kanwulia: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2013
Na NAIRALAND write the news or was it cited from ODILInews?

I taya for NIGERIANS!!!!
Jesus will be killed again for sure! cry
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2013
awodman: So bros GBAWE mislead uscry embarassed

Can you read??

Prof. Ogogoro:

You should read both Articles again and understand that both statements came from different cadres within the APC.

The 1st one came from APC Chieftains in Delta Central while the one on this thread came from a National Officer. If anything I think its a case of some members of the APC being too forward in their actions, acting without getting directives from the National Officers.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by Tunjasko(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2013
comrChris: ## pls dnt even compare fayemi wit fayose,fayemi ve not done quarter 2 what fayose did in ekiti,ekiti pple were in stone age b4 d arrival of fayose,he came n esblished dem,created roads,hospitals schools etc u knw ppls in west r always carried away with little tin,fayemi s jst painting already built road in ado n pples r hailing him smh
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by softwareman(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2013
WildChild00: Wahala owa ooooooooooooooooooo

Back to the thread topic, can somebody pls tell me, APC is not trying to adopt wat the old ACN did in the past, by annointing canidate without primaries, anyway good move, there should be transparency along party level, and not usual Tunibu annointing cheesy

Any set of party members can endorse or adopt any candidate of their choice, the important thing is that the constitution of the party APC stipulates that there will be a direct primaries where the party's candidate will be subject to the vote of all registered party members.

The first news item is about party members endorsing or adopting a particular party member just like okorocha and senator annie okonkwo initially endorsed senator ngige before the option A4 congress where he eventually emerged the governorship candidate of APC in anambra state.

The second news item is about a national officer of the party coming out to clarify that notwithstanding the first news item, the so adopted candidate is not the official candidate of the until the rank and file of party members say so in a properly organized primaries.

The problem here is that you are mixing up the endorsement of a candidates by party members and stakeholders(as it obtains in most democracies in the world) with the eventual candidate of a party for a particular election.

endorsement or adoption by stakeholders does not preclude any candidate from the constitutionally stipulated process of emerging the candidate of the party.

i took this time to explain in case you are actually interested in the facts of the matter.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by mbulela: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2013
How did this topic go tribal?
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by Iriruaga100(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2013
Prof ogogoro........ how often do you visit delta?
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by Hamazz1: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2013
One_Naira:

Dude you are not from Delta. It's like me claiming SW. if i ask you what part of Delta, the next you'll claim is iteskiri no? you're just another jason and Garri. Be proud of your origin. Btw: you do not need to claim SW, your posts speaks for itself.

As I said before APC should keep away from delta. They can stay in your region or rather the region you are from but claiming you are not from. Shikena
some Nigerians r deluded yes old wine in a new bottle logically atleast u get a new bottle.For those that want sustain d status quo fine James ibori $10m in a suitcase Oduaghan inflating cost of project etc n u still stick to pdp fine.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ShineIt: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
[size=15pt]Where's Gbawe?[/size]
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by atlwireles: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

Bloody Liar!!!

Show me where I claimed to be from Osun State or even to be Yoruba....

grin grin

You dare call someone a bloody lair, when all you do is create new usernames on Nairaland and spread your hate and vile propaganda. Go jump into Udu river. You are the same confusionist from Osun state and one of lead the Yoruba tribalist on nairaland. YOU ARE KILOMETERS AWAY f ROM DELTA STATE. Deltans know themselves, O boy, who you be.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Iriruaga100: Prof ogogoro........ how often do you visit delta?

I was born in Delta State..

I attended Primary & Second Sch in Delta State...

Had my Uni. Education in Edo State & Served in Oyo State (a Village Close to Ogbomosho)...

Returned to Delta in 2010 and stayed there till 2013.

Currently I work in Lagos State.......

Meanwhile are you from Delta State??
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
atlwireles:

You dare call someone a bloody lair, when all you do is create new usernames on Nairaland and spread your hate and vile propaganda. Go jump into Udu river. You are the same confusionist from Osun state and one of lead the Yoruba tribalist on nairaland. YOU ARE KILOMETERS AWAY f ROM DELTA STATE. Deltans know themselves, O boy, who you be.

I'm Deltan... PERIOD!!!

If d tin too pain you, go to Igbogidi River and end ur miserable life.

I'm sure you can find your way there...

grin grin
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by chiwuike20: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
One_Naira:

This is one of the reason I don't listen to yoruba people on this forum. Can't you people, for once, stop fabricating things and laying claim of places you are not part of. WTF is wrong with you people. Dude a glance through your past post reveals your ethnicity and region. Be proud of where you are from.
This reply of yours when a member compared delta governor to oshimole reveals your origin as well
Mr man, if there's any award like 'king of jargons' u'll surely be lionel messi in d competition. U just talk without reasoning. U identify d problem and refuse solution. Smh to d future leaders of 2moro
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by deletrue: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

1. Learn to speak for yourself and not for Deltans. You're not more Deltan than myself.

2. You contradicted yourself by claiming that terrible politicians impoverished Delta and not Parties. Why then are you focused on APC and not the Politician(s) they're presenting. If as you claim there are some good governors in PDP can't you say same for APC even if you may not like some of their governors??

3. You accusations against the APC is baseless and laughable. I hereby challenge you to compare the following states where APC dislodged the PDP and tell me if the people didn't benefit from voting out PDP

A. PDP's Lucky Igbinedion vs APC's Oshiomole
B. PDP's Ohiakim vs APC's Rochas
C. PDP's Oyinlola vs APC's Aregbesola
D. PDP's Akala vs APC's Ajimobi
E. PDP's Daniel vs APC's Amosun
F. PDP's Fayose vs APC's Fayemi
You don't understandant! Look at what the north is doing to GEJ. Are you saying a normal man or woman should work together with any northner? Also consider the Islamic factor too of Buhari! An extrmist for that matter. People who can pick a gun and shot at innocent poeple. The owners of the oil are poorer compared to your multiple billonaires. No normal persons will even thing of APC. If they like they can display as many APC posters as possible in delta. Nothing.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by deletrue: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

1. Learn to speak for yourself and not for Deltans. You're not more Deltan than myself.

2. You contradicted yourself by claiming that terrible politicians impoverished Delta and not Parties. Why then are you focused on APC and not the Politician(s) they're presenting. If as you claim there are some good governors in PDP can't you say same for APC even if you may not like some of their governors??

3. You accusations against the APC is baseless and laughable. I hereby challenge you to compare the following states where APC dislodged the PDP and tell me if the people didn't benefit from voting out PDP

A. PDP's Lucky Igbinedion vs APC's Oshiomole
B. PDP's Ohiakim vs APC's Rochas
C. PDP's Oyinlola vs APC's Aregbesola
D. PDP's Akala vs APC's Ajimobi
E. PDP's Daniel vs APC's Amosun
F. PDP's Fayose vs APC's Fayemi
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
DP
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
deletrue: 1. You don't understandant! Look at what the north is doing to GEJ. Are you saying a normal man or woman should work together with any northner?

2. Also consider the Islamic factor too of Buhari! An extrmist for that matter. People who can pick a gun and shot at innocent poeple.

3. The owners of the oil are poorer compared to your multiple billonaires.

4. No normal persons will even thing of APC. If they like they can display as many APC posters as possible in delta. Nothing.

You seem to be a brainwashed Bigot.. I'll disinfect your polluted post for the sake of unbiased observers..

1. Are you aware that many Northerners are also in support of GEJ?? Isn't Tukur, Jang etc from the North?? If GEJ can work with Northerners why can't APC??

2. Is Buhari the one contesting for the Senatorial election??

3. The poverty in Delta State is caused NOT BY NORTHERNERS but by the greedy leaders in the region.

4. PDP has destroyed Delta State. Its time we tried another Party, APC is welcome to the race...
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by atlwireles: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Prof. Ogogoro:

I'm Deltan... PERIOD!!!

If d tin too pain you, go to Igbogidi River and end ur miserable life.

I'm sure you can find your way there...

grin grin

No need wasting time with you. When time come una go dive coal tar.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by atlwireles: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
deletrue: You don't understandant! Look at what the north is doing to GEJ. Are you saying a normal man or woman should work together with any northner? Also consider the Islamic factor too of Buhari! An extrmist for that matter. People who can pick a gun and shot at innocent poeple. The owners of the oil are poorer compared to your multiple billonaires. No normal persons will even thing of APC. If they like they can display as many APC posters as possible in delta. Nothing.

Deltans know themselves, don't worry about this yoruba vile tribalist. He wished he a came from delta. We thank him for envying our great state, but we don't want him.
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by ProfOgogoro: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
atlwireles:

Deltans know themselves, don't worry about this yoruba vile tribalist. He wished he a came from delta. We thank him for envying our great state, but we don't want him.

grin grin grin

I pity you. I wonder why you expect all Deltans to follow your stereotyped idiocy. I'm sure the Deltans you know are those who share your idiotic narrow-mindedness.

Keep up the idiocy.....

Terima Kasih

grin grin
Re: APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat by tosin2013: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Prof u bad o. U just pocket all of them singlehandedly.
Anyway my take is for those dat v fallen in love with pdp just because of GEJ, u all av to develop Intellectual maturity n realise dat a person cannot b bigger dan d party!
Gej, obama n others serve dier parties b4 dey can serve d country.
Dats aw democracy works!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tinubu's Loot Ends Up In Hilary Clinton's Purse: The Chagoury Connection / FFK Reacts As Osinbajo Is Shut Out From Buhari Meeting With Northern Governors / Imo: We Must Reject Agents Of Anarchy - Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.