Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,502 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off (20509 Views)

Egypt Vs Ghana - World Cup Play-off (2 - 1) On 19th November 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by bigwallace(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
ichidodo: You cannot say Ghana is a top African team and so must not be seeded with Egypt, if Ghana doesnt play Egypt, who will play Egypt? Nigeria?! Let us appease Egypt with their sacrifice (Ghana),Please i don't want to miss this WorldCup,age is not on my side.
lwkmd!guy u re on point jare,no mind dt guy na itk dey wori am.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by nigerfine: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
I wished Egypt , Ghana will both make it but now reality is that Egypt must leave for Ghana since North Africa's team flops on world stage. Congrats to my beloved Niger ,,,,,,,,, I'm loving it
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by XFive: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Christmasdon: .what do you mean by saying Nigeria is not represented.
When the draw was made, all the countries were expected to send a representative to the draws but Nigeria and Senegal had no representative
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by imokejohn: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
excited about the draws but still cannot figure out why only Nigeria wasn't represented,wats happening to NFF?
This is really embarrassing
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by XFive: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2013
imoke john: excited about the draws but still cannot figure out why only Nigeria wasn't represented,wats happening to NFF?
This is really embarrassing
It wasn't only Nigeria, Senegal had no representative
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 17, 2013
jude33084:

You think Ethiopians are push or work over

Go and re-watch our last game with them in afcon undecided

you mean the one we won 2-0?
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by 360command: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2013
joeydozzy:

Its official, Iyke and Nadia have gone separate ways cry
I am certain some nairalander are asking her out or how they can reach SA so as they can be together.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by spade: 2:10am On Sep 17, 2013
360command: I am certain some nairalander are asking her out or how they can reach SA so as they can be together.

With hips like that, can you blame them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Litmus: 2:39am On Sep 17, 2013
Babakenny:

I don't belief ur predictions..

It's not a prediction but a worry informed by years spent observing nature. Hell, i'm one of the few people who actually believe we, Nigeria, have the potential to reach the finals.

we should do well if we don't underestimate teams and yet too much respect is counter productive.

I suppose the right balance is = respect the minnows and harass the pikes
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Litmus: 2:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Ikenna94: are u a wicked nigerian?is dis d height of unpatriotism

You misunderstood my post.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Tonylyte(m): 4:32am On Sep 17, 2013
otumfour:

That flat fat nose of urs rather needs to go, see nkwasias3m on display by an average aboa'ba grin grin grin

Dis guy, d way u al ways sound, you must be very bittered and ugly. Cos ugly pipo r always bittered. See the way u insulting a lady....did your mum curse u? She came on a 9gerian forum & jokingly said she is rooting 4 ethiopia, no 9gerian took it personal, buh saw to it as a joke. She evn called us super chickens, every1 knew she ws joking. Same ugly u wil say we arrogant

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2013
joeydozzy:

Its official, Iyke and Nadia have gone separate ways cry
Confam! tongue
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2013
nadia_SA: Confam! tongue
Eh?! shocked
Eh?!
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by lexyman(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2013
homesteady: Nigeria will travel to Brazil via Ethiopian airlines! gringrin LOL

Homestead # you stole my quote u rephrased it and u "re feeling cool with it ,

(Pidgin)
Even me the original owner no get the kind likes wey them give u ... As d post no make front page .... I free u , but always respect people's intellectual property . Courtesy demands.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2013

What happened?

You okay?
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Eh?! shocked
Eh?!
wat doll?
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2013
joeydozzy:

What happened?

You okay?
we fight because of soccer teams.. The day man united played against one team and won I was very happy and cooked south african porridge which he hates., on the same day Chelsea also played against another team and lost..

So he was very angry that I was happy and he was not. So he woze me smack on the face. I cry nd file for divorce cry cry
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Biruktayeyahoo: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2013
Message for Supper Eagles:- We know how to beat team Nigeria. U have to ask Bafana Bafana about current performance of Anthelops/Walyas /.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by imperiouxx(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2013
zynzyn:

In the first place, you can't take ethiopia for granted. They are steadily improving.

A bad result as a result of carelessness in the first match of the tie is enough to cook us.

Secondly, I hope CAF is listening, Egypt Vs Ghana?? angry sad undecided cry

This kind of tie is not good for African Football, which is still looking for respect!

The strongest Nations in African Football, (not flukes) should go to the world cup, so that Africa can be well represented!!

I do not agree with a direct knockout system to produce African Qualifiers for WC.

Nonsense talk! angry Who told you Nigeria football hasn't improved in recent time x50 that of Ethiopia? It seems you thought Ethiopia can beat Nigeria 3 - 0 in first leg and draw Nigeria in the second leg....... smh.

Secondly, what's fluke after the first group stage and then kick out for the top 10. Ghana vs Egypt is what shouldn't have happened.... abi? Seems you don't know that there is no way to avoid two strong teams meeting. Moreover, se Ghana be strong team? angry

I assume you've stopped watching football long ago.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2013
nadia_SA: we fight because of soccer teams.. The day man united played against one team and won I was very happy and cooked south african porridge which he hates., on the same day Chelsea also played against another team and lost..

So he was very angry that I was happy and he was not. So he woze me smack on the face. I cry nd file for divorce cry cry

Just because of 22 players chasing a ball?

Give me his home address, I'm gonna kill him angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by DrKlever(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Biruktaye@yahoo:
Message for Supper Eagles:- We know how to beat team Nigeria. U have to ask Bafana Bafana about current performance of Anthelops/Walyas /.
. Lol, thesame way you beat Nigeria 2-0 in last AFCON right?
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2013
joeydozzy:

Just because of 22 players chasing a ball?

Give me his home address, I'm gonna kill him angry
grin don't worry I've deported him back home ..u can meet him @ the airport tall bllack handsome guy...
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Biruktayeyahoo: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2013
The Anthelopes are our heroes!!!!!
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by imperiouxx(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2013
pazienza: CAF needs deliverance, Ghana and Egypt have no business playing against each other at this stage,they should be in Brazil doing Africa proud, if we don't send our best teams to world cup, then it's only a matter of time before our five qualification slots become reduced.

I predict Nigeria,Ghana,Tunisia,Ivory coast and Burkina faso to go through. Still a strong contigent,but we could have gotten a better one if only Cameroon was paired with Egypt and Tunisia with Ghana, that way, we would have been able to replace a weak Tunisia with a stronger and better Egypt.

I can smell a Ghanaian grievance.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2013
DrKlever: . Lol, thesame way you beat Nigeria 2-0 in last AFCON right?
[size=20]bafana bafana simply the best #1 team..

We just spare nigeria ..we ddnt want to humiliate u guys as "the giants of africa" [/size]
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Biruktayeyahoo: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2013
The Nigerian Team failed to go to Brazil.The Ethiopian team will represent Africa in Brazil....Smile.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by AbuMikey(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2013
nadia_SA: [size=20]bafana bafana simply the best #1 taem..

We just spare nigeria ..we ddnt want to humiliate u guys as "the giants of africa" [/size]
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by imperiouxx(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2013
pazienza:

The whole draw appear to have been badly fixed. CAF couldn't afford having another continental champion not featuring at the world cup, well their solution was to give them the lowest ranked team in pot2. Hayatou wants his cameroon in world cup, well just pair them with the weakest team in Pot1 who has no business being there in the first place,as cape verde is a better team.

Ndi ara!

Your propaganda doesn't go beyond this page. The draw has been made, Ghana facing Egypt, Cameroon vs Tunisia, Nigeria vs Ethiopia. Anyone objecting this is free to break his TV when the matches start.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by AbuMikey(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2013
nadia_SA: grin don't worry I've deported him back home ..u can meet him @ the airport tall bllack handsome guy...

NadeeyaH samKelisiwe

angryangryangry
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by imperiouxx(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2013

Sitting on one legged chair is bad for your health.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by DrKlever(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2013

We just spare nigeria ..we ddnt want to humiliate u guys as "the giants of africa" [/stize]
. Lol are you for real? is it the Bafana Bafana of South Africa or there is another Bafana Bafana elsewhere in th world? Lesson: you were even lucky with a 2 nil home loss. Lemme concentrate on my Patients before I, by mistake prescribe Bafana Bafana to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters / Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off / 2018 African Women's Nations Cup Draw And Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.