Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off (20510 Views)

Egypt Vs Ghana - World Cup Play-off (2 - 1) On 19th November 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
stone-mind:
lolz this gal get bad mouth....
lol no I'm not I'm one of the sweetest girl on nl tongue ..
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by modextus(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
GH KWAME: Why are Nigerians always supporting Teams against Ghana?
honestly this time aaround I'm not.. grin
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Aerocrystals(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

We r not cowards like u nigerians, we will tear Egypt apart. We fear no one except God.
hahaha...let us just keep our fingers crossed nd wait till den...we shall surely c whos stronger...EGYPT or GHANA?? We shal c!!
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by caprini: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
GH KWAME: Why are Nigerians always supporting Teams against Ghana?

Seriously,the Ghana v Egypt pairing,hurts to the bone.But i supprt Ghana all the way.Once Nigeria,Ghana and CIV are there,i always have hope of getting something out of the world cup.Still hurting from Gyans penalty miss against uruguay in SA 2010 though wink
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by otumfour(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA:
Well...
I think its because Ghana must go..

That flat fat nose of urs rather needs to go, see nkwasias3m on display by an average aboa'ba grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nelbless(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
I sympatize with GHANA...cos this pharoah of a team, will never allow them enter the promised land.........No not to brazil

For Ethiopia....I advice them to give NFA 23 ethiopian airline tickets to brazil.

Senegal will STUN Elephants....Burkina babes will hit algeria with a bancing baby boy (bance)...

Cameroun will avenge cape verde's loss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Afam4eva(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls, let's not underestimate the Ethiopians. They got to this round for a reason. It's easier to play a team you know no matter how good than a team you have no clue about.

I want to use this opportunity to send my condolence to the black stars of Ghana cos their stars will be blacker after playing Egypt. Sub-Saharan Africans don't have a good record against North African sides especially Egypt. But i wish Ghana qualifies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by achimotan(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
caprini:

Seriously,the Ghana v Egypt pairing,hurts to the bone.But i supprt Ghana all the way.Once Nigeria,Ghana and CIV are there,i always have hope of getting something out of the world cup.Still hurting from Gyans penalty miss against uruguay in SA 2010 though wink

kai the penalty dey pain me pass .score make we finish the match then you go hit the bar
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by achimotan(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, let's not underestimate the Ethiopians. They got to this round for a reason. It's easier to play a team you know no matter how good than a team you have no clue about.

I want to use this opportunity to send my condolence to the black stars of Ghana cos their stars will be blacker after playing Egypt. Sub-Saharan Africans don't have a good record against North African sides especially Egypt. But i wish Ghana qualifies.

our black stars would win and cause a 2rd revolution in egypt.lol
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Ifeconwaba(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
i want to see BANCE of burkinafaso in the world cup i will be so happy to see him
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Burger01(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
teniola55: 1st to comment!...i must kill a goat 4 dis
Ol boi, are you a Boko Haram that you must 'kill' a goat? C'mon you 'slaughter' a goat abeg.. angry
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by gradeA(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
gradeA:

I hope you guys qualify, but u guys must surely up your game from what we saw at the nations cup. would really love to see the 'brazil of africa' in Brazil. cool

i wonder why am wishing u guys well when una too dey bad belle us

Nomski0:
Thats not true. Dont let the few here on Nl deceive you....they actually back us up in football matches....we have a love-hate relationship....more of love actually but we all try to mask it with the hate. I hope they shock the egyptians.

anyway, i do hope that my final comment isn't true......
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Jarus(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
just seeing this....ope o
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by igweGC(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
undecided
Gifted4all: Up ethiopa we are beating dis super eagles both home and away.addis ababa my mother land and not narialand Go ethiopa go bring back the cup #TEAM ETHIOPA#
which 'CUP'? undecided
Gifted4all: Up ethiopa we are beating dis super eagles both home and away.addis ababa my mother land and not narialand Go ethiopa go bring back the cup #TEAM ETHIOPA#
which 'CUP'?
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA:
Mbaaanu!

Ethiopia a great team
Hahaha I pity u. Hw long will u keep on supporting loosing team?
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Christmasdon(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
XFive: Nigeria is not represented

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1308672_Wcdraws_jpgb65ad20c2699e9de13ae612b84d8b1aa
.what do you mean by saying Nigeria is not represented.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hahaha I pity u. Hw long will u keep on supporting loosing team?
South africa my #1 team ..its not loosing
Ethiopia my #2 team ... Its not loosing
Ghana my #3 team..its not loosing

Super chickens is grin
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Jarus(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, let's not underestimate the Ethiopians. They got to this round for a reason. It's easier to play a team you know no matter how good than a team you have no clue about.

Over two legs? Nah.

If they get good result in one leg (remember Kenya in Calabar?), they can't escape overturn in second leg, home or away ( remember kenya again, despite almost beating Naija at home, got a pounding in Nairobi). At worst they eked out a draw in one leg.

I don't believe there are no minnows in football...Ethiopia will always remain a minnow against Nigeria. This is not a one-leg game where quick luck can help them.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA:

Super chickens is grin

Its official, Iyke and Nadia have gone separate ways cry
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Davo93(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA:

Super chickens is grin
This gal has mouth... she can talk poo
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Rossikk(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Afam4eva: Sub-Saharan Africans don't have a good record against North African sides especially Egypt.

North African sides, especially Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, and Algeria, have a very poor record against ''sub-saharan'' African sides.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by gradeA(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
gradeA:

I hope you guys qualify, but u guys must surely up your game from what we saw at the nations cup. would really love to see the 'brazil of africa' in Brazil. cool

i wonder why am wishing u guys well when una too dey bad belle us

Nomski0:
Thats not true. Dont let the few here on Nl deceive you....they actually back us up in football matches....we have a love-hate relationship....more of love actually but we all try to mask it with the hate. I hope they shock the egyptians.

I do hope that my last comment is not true.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by gradeA(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
Irrespective of whether Ghanians support us or not, I simply want Ghana to win that game because of 2 rsns;

1) there is no way i wld support those arabians against our west african neighbours,

2) based on current form, Egypt is no where near Ghana, and i would want the strongest reps from africa to go through. Lets have strong teams representing Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by lovetterrison(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
homesteady: Nigeria will travel to Brazil via Ethiopian airlines! gringrin LOL

smart post,you made my day cool
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by papi365: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nelbless: I sympatize with GHANA...cos this pharoah of a team, will never allow them enter the promised land.........No not to brazil

For Ethiopia....I advice them to give NFA 23 ethiopian airline tickets to brazil.

Senegal will STUN Elephants....Burkina babes will hit algeria with a bancing baby boy (bance)...

Cameroun will avenge cape verde's loss
NA SO MAKE GHANA ENTER MARATHON FASTING SO DAT PHAROH GO DIE OR ELSE E NO GREE MAKE DEM ENTER PROMISE LAND.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by papi365: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2013

OGA AUDU U BE COMEDIAN LOL
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by robosky02(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
i remember the days YEKINI use to score against the ethiopian
but i must say things have change this ethiopians want to
make history. NIGERIA is fired up for the occation.
only lets not under rate them
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Omadachi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
This may be the end of the road for Nigeria if care is not taken.There are no more under dog in football.Overconfidence may ruin our chances of going to the world cup.If we mess up the first leg,then that will be over.I wish super all the best.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
360command: goal for Nigeria!
It won't be that easy.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
GH KWAME:

Mr 9jadelta m0niker, I g00gled niger delta and what come up 0n the search filter were Kidnappings, 0il theft, 0il spillage etc.
I googled kwame Google says, it's a special name retarded m0rons

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by micfoley: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Interesting! It is actully not impossible that all 5 qualifiers are from West Africa!
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Steezz(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
^^ It is impossicant. Cameroon is from central not West Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off / 2018 African Women's Nations Cup Draw And Fixtures / EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.