Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485124 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
m.o:
can some1 give me the email box add to check for results for comm tech students lagos centre.
How many courses were you asked to register at your study centre this 1st semester of 100level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
@m.o
How many courses were you asked to register at your study centre this 1st semester of 100level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
OBENI:
I need HPM 147 - TOURISM POLICY AND PLANNING
How much?
just one thousand naira only NOTE u are to pay delivery charges for detail call me on 07066369302
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
stelan: @m.o
i am requesting for the last 400level semester exam not 100level.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
apeelewuetu: If you are here it means you are a graduating student, Please take note of every bit of information on this page.

Very Important Notice to all Graduating Students...

REGULARISATION PROCESS TOWARDS NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) SCHEME
I write to inform you that as part of our preparations towards undertaking the National Youth Service, All graduating students are expected to regularise their admissions process. The sum of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3, 500 :=) only is to be paid for the regularisation process.

To this end all students are mandated to pay the said regularization fee into SKYE Bank Account No. 1770364597.

Graduating students should however note that only names of students who have made this necessary payment would be forwarded to the National Youth Service Corps for consideration.

The deadline for payment is Friday 21st December 2012 for all graduating students. Thank you.
All Graduating Students are to Download and Fill the Clearance Form Below;

NOUN Student final Clearance form 3.pdf

Please note that this form will be required to be filled and presented at your various study centers.

Account Informationd class="style8">Account Information
• SKYE Bank Account No. 1770364597.
source - NOUN website
where is the link to download the noun student final clearance form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dimdim001(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
uhmmm! i tried chkin' for my TMA and it went to a page to update my number and email address, but wen i fill it and try to save it, the page fails! anyone else xperiencin' dis
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 12:44am On Dec 14, 2012
Yes o dimdim same problem,someone shd help o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2012
The national open university should stop collecting huge sum for course reg. They should just collect 1k and let you go and download the materials yourself. Imagine I paid 25k for. 10 courses and all I got was just 1 materials. Not I have to spend money in printing those huge handouts. Its not fair. Tma starts tomorrow av not seen most of my materials to read.so expensive to print.
The school claims to be affordable its a lie o. After paying so much for comp fee so much for exam reg so then so much for facilitation again and its all fucking semesterly.where do I get this money my God. Then the 10k for external lectures is still there I wount even talk about that one.have I not made a mistake my God
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
kekakuz: The national open university should stop collecting huge sum for course reg. They should just collect 1k and let you go and download the materials yourself. Imagine I paid 25k for. 10 courses and all I got was just 1 materials. Not I have to spend money in printing those huge handouts. Its not fair. Tma starts tomorrow av not seen most of my materials to read.so expensive to print.
The school claims to be affordable its a lie o. After paying so much for comp fee so much for exam reg so then so much for facilitation again and its all fucking semesterly.where do I get this money my God. Then the 10k for external lectures is still there I wount even talk about that one.have I not made a mistake my God

U shld cancel facilitation and read ur books. I do not go to any classes, falicitators are just there to repeat what is on ur book and ask u to tip them while NOUN is paying them.The printing of materials u have already paid for is pretty bad.It is a Nigerian thing! Look at me, in final year and year1 and 2 courses that I did not see are all popping out. The IT we did last semester has been merged with another and they said they won't backdate to August this semester started. Well I know how to handle NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
dimdim001: uhmmm! i tried chkin' for my TMA and it went to a page to update my number and email address, but wen i fill it and try to save it, the page fails! anyone else xperiencin' dis

Yeah,I think it's a problem for new students, they will fix it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
ferdimako:

Yeah,I think it's a problem for new students, they will fix it.
undecidedpls when will that be? the earlier the better o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
pls when i try to log on my TMA link and that of my wife's this afternoon it show HTTP 404 NOT FOUND, pls is anyone seeing the same thing? and what could be the possible cause and solution. thanks..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kokopos: pls when i try to log on my TMA link and that of my wife's this afternoon it show HTTP 404 NOT FOUND, pls is anyone seeing the same thing? and what could be the possible cause and solution. thanks..

its their usual incompetence. Not until now that tma had started that errors show up. They are always late in everything. God help us survive.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
dimdim001: uhmmm! i tried chkin' for my TMA and it went to a page to update my number and email address, but wen i fill it and try to save it, the page fails! anyone else xperiencin' dis
How many courses (for comm tech dept.) were you asked to register at your study centre for this 1st semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
How many courses (for comm tech dept.) were you asked to register at your study centre this 1st semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
kekakuz: The national open university should stop collecting huge sum for course reg. They should just collect 1k and let you go and download the materials yourself. Imagine I paid 25k for. 10 courses and all I got was just 1 materials. Not I have to spend money in printing those huge handouts. Its not fair. Tma starts tomorrow av not seen most of my materials to read.so expensive to print.
Guy! You are well educated about how the programme is been run. Xternal lectures wre not from noun and you are not paying for facilitations, ant you? And about the course material(s) all blame shld be onto your study centre. Above all dont blame yourself for making choice only pray that you have good job with your certificate. God is with you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ignore if you are not concern.
Noun form is alway on sales. You have two options: buy form now and wait till march for registration and clearance or you wait till then before you buy form and other things.
Your olevel must 5 credits include science related subjects. Any body going for Comm health direct entry most have nd or hnd with atleast lower credit. No jamb wahala!.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
delbian:
undecidedpls when will that be? the earlier the better o

how i go take know?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
[quote author=vico4u]

its their usual incompetence. Not until now that tma had started that errors show up. They are always late in everything. God help us survive.[/quote

You r not the only one my broda. Let's pray this problem is fixed in tiime o...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dimdim001(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2012
stelan: How many courses (for comm tech dept.) were you asked to register at your study centre this 1st semester?

8 courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lloydbanj: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2012
my tma is not opening ooooohh shocked shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2012
lloydbanj: my tma is not opening ooooohh shocked shocked

That link is off.Maybe they are upgrading and updating.Wait till next week huh.The attached file is for NYSC-obsessed Nigerians and doubting Thomases.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 5:35am On Dec 16, 2012
dimdim001:

8 courses
I was asked at my study centre (asaba) to register 8 courses. After having been thru with it even up to exam registration, they passed a message across only to some Comm Tech students saying MTH 121 has been dropped and that we are expected to add CIT143, a Chemistry course as well as a Biology course. That makes a total of 11 courses. And its the duty of the students to write to the h/qtrs requesting the course to be dropped and adding the others. What study centre are you in? Its like Asaba study centre are operating a personal business of their own. Do you know of other Comm tech students in other study centres that you can ask to verify if this is really true?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2012
dimdim001:

8 courses
I was asked at my study centre (asaba) to register 8 courses. After having been thru with it even up to exam registration, they passed a message across only to some Comm Tech students saying MTH 121 has been dropped and that we are expected to add CIT143, a Chemistry course as well as a Biology course. That makes a total of 11 courses. And its the duty of the students to write to the h/qtrs requesting the course to be dropped and adding the others. What study centre are you in? Its like Asaba study centre is operating a personal business of their own. Do you know of other Comm tech students in other study centres that you can ask to verify if this is really true?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2012
stelan: I was asked at my study centre (asaba) to register 8 courses. After having been thru with it even up to exam registration, they passed a message across only to some Comm Tech students saying MTH 121 has been dropped and that we are expected to add CIT143, a Chemistry course as well as a Biology course. That makes a total of 11 courses. And its the duty of the students to write to the h/qtrs requesting the course to be dropped and adding the others. What study centre are you in? Its like Asaba study centre is operating a personal business of their own. Do you know of other Comm tech students in other study centres that you can ask to verify if this is really true?

Study centers do drop courses, it must not be at the headquarters.Although I did a couple from lagos. The Chemistry and Biology courses, I guess are CHM101 and BIO101.I have not been able to locate CHM101 materials from NOUN site and the one I got isn't getting me the answers to my TMA1.Don't worry if you can't have them done now, you will in ur second semester because courses are inactive for dropping now and if u want to add the CHM101 and BIO101, NOUN will charge N3,000 penalty. But if u want to drop the MTH121 and ur study center isn't helping, may be u contact Lagos. I have someone there. E-mail me at ferdimako@gmail.com if she is ur last resort but I doubt it is doable now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dimdim001(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2012
stelan: I was asked at my study centre (asaba) to register 8 courses. After having been thru with it even up to exam registration, they passed a message across only to some Comm Tech students saying MTH 121 has been dropped and that we are expected to add CIT143, a Chemistry course as well as a Biology course. That makes a total of 11 courses. And its the duty of the students to write to the h/qtrs requesting the course to be dropped and adding the others. What study centre are you in? Its like Asaba study centre is operating a personal business of their own. Do you know of other Comm tech students in other study centres that you can ask to verify if this is really true?

Really!?!? Thats terrible... I study comm tech and havnt heard of such tho, my center is Ikeja, Lagos...mayb i'l head ova 2 my study center 1 of dese days 2 confirm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sum1 help me with tma questions masscom year 1.the link is dead
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pretty4: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Which way to this TMA problem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pretty4: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
smiley shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
NUC shld be invited to this forum. Noun !!! How many times did i call you. 3 times. You better open tma line or else the students call you to court.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Takoro13: NUC shld be invited to this forum. Noun !!! How many times did i call you. 3 times. You better open tma line or else the students call you to court.
Hmm do you think they are holding it back deliberately
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
kekakuz:
Hmm do you think they are holding it back deliberately
No! Maybe there was problems to take care.
Five yrs girl weh want get bele make we wait and see wetin she go born.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.