Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? (2354 Views)

A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry ) / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by yomixclusive(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
As a man can you wash your partners underwear?
As a woman can you wash your partners underwear?
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Rexphobia(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
You go first. Will you?
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Enegod(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
i can't even wash undecided
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Haywhymido(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Impossicant undecided Capital NO, evenif she go die. In baba suwe's voice: pata to dudu bi oju olo. But, i guess doz pipo who do eat dier partner's thin down dia can do it shaa.
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by flolancracker: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lol
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
HUSBAND YES!

Every other kind of partner? Hell-to-the-NO!

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by kreamidiva(f): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Who wan wash my husband underwear before Na me dey do am with happiness.

5 Likes

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Eobiabo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
front page things, wonders have just begun/!
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by sexymoma(f): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Enegod: i can't even wash undecided
You can't wash her undies buh you can pull it off undecided

2 Likes

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Enegod(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
sexymoma: You can't wash her undies buh you can pull it off undecided
yes, for easy access undecided
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by lilmax(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Unto which reason?
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Santi19(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hell to the NO!!!
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Archilouis(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
I wash, & wash well, but never considered it an act of love.

It is part of doing laundry. Anyone doing it, takes care of all.

No big deal!

We can attempt to make a deal out of washing underwears that belong to an adult opposite sex that is not your spouse.

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by DonPafegs(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Anyone can do any washing Jor! Haba! My woman washes every thing with no exception, why should i have reservations about certain items in her laundry if i choose to do the washing.

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by DonPafegs(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
lil max: Unto which reason?

The same reason you dip your hands into the panties when she is wearing it.

2 Likes

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Nextworldnx(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
God ForBID!!!!

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by zeb04(f): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
No bigie my dad washes my mum stuffs nd I can 2
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by zanebaddo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
:oU wan make I wash her pant??i I fit maaaaaaaadt!! I go even chop her shocked shit

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Nuzo1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
For wife; yes! With so much love sef. kiss kiss

For girlfriend, NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
...and I don't expect her to wash mine. angry

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by addictiv(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Nuzo':
For wife; yes! With so much love sef. kiss kiss

For girlfriend, NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
...and I don't expect her to wash mine. angry
seconded

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Agrika: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2013
If i dont wash his boxers who will?
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by paix(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2013
I have never done it before because I have not seen any to wash, but I don't think it's any big deal. She washes mine when she sees them. She's my WIFE after all.
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Monicasque(f): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
i can wash his but i can't let him wash mine. i am a lady daahhh

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by UjSizzle(f): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hand over my lingerie to a man? Nah
But I can wash his...no biggie *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Stunner1(f): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2013
y not....
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 20, 2013
Hell Yeah !!!
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 20, 2013
zeb04: No bigie my dad washes my mum stuffs nd I can 2
Yeeee, O pa mi oooo !!!
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Odunharry(m): 1:53am On Sep 20, 2013
mayb..

This post has been hidden
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by LajaLaba: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2013
Only half man does that...
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Enegod(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2013
Agrika: If i dont wash his boxers who will?
his other girlfriend will undecided

1 Like

Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by Gabweezy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2013
WIFE YES,GF MAYBE.....COME TO THINK OF IT NO BE THE PANTIES THEY COVER THE PLACE WEY AWON GUYS THE RUB,F'NGER AND EVEN SUCK PUNNY NECTAR FROM FOR THOSE WHO DO.
Re: For Love: Will You Wash Your Partner's Underwear? by ayesco202(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
yes ofcourse...shebi i sey i love her? So y nt..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Woo A Lady In Church? / Is It Fresh/cool For A Lady To Eat In Commercial Bus?? / The Reason Why Many Guys Are Tired Of Naija Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.