Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Are Female Not Contributing: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Female Not Contributing: (1716 Views)

Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. / Why Are Female Receptionists Strikingly Beautiful? / Are Female Bankers Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Female Not Contributing: by matured(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2008
Come to think of it.One can find the contributin of these female folks in the business room except in the romance room why is this so.Does it mean the the female here dont do business.why must it be only naijacute that is always contending wit the guys in the business room.
PLS i want u guyas to come up here and tell the what you think is the reason.
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2008
if we are not good at romancing u guys will say we r not romantic,some will even say we don't satisfy them sexually grin grin ,naw that we r learning the tactics of romance,romancing and smooching una dey complain,haba cool
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by tope2000(f): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2008
Jenny, PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
tope2000:

Jenny, PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

cool
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Esss(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2008
Their husbands will handle the business side,

they'll handle the kids, the house and their husbands.  grin
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by matured(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2008
jennykadry u too funny.
That they are complaining about ur sexuality doesnt mean u should only concetrate on that one alone.u can pefect ur sexual weakness and still be a business guru.But in their{the female folks} they are only concentrating on the ROMANCE which is not suppose to be the basic.We survive by business not by[b] ROMNACE[/b]

THINK ABOUT IT
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2008
matured:

jennykadry u too funny.
That they are complaining about your sexuality doesnt mean u should only concetrate on that one alone.u can pefect your sexual weakness and still be a business guru.But in their{the female folks} they are only concentrating on the ROMANCE which is not suppose to be the basic.We survive by business not by[b] ROMNACE[/b]

THINK ABOUT IT

nobody is complaining about my sexuality wink,i said that for d sake of those that'll find themselves in such situation

why should we bother about business sef undecided we leave that to the men,while we concentrate on other things wink
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by merge(f): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2008
A new complaint every day wink
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by NegroNtns(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2008
@matured

This used to be the business section. Somebody made the mistake of confronting the women like you just did, now look at how the market has transformed grin

Jokes apart, I dont mind seeing women in business section from time to time but not a constant fixation.  I agree their husbands are there representing their interests.  Right ladies? cheesy
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

@matured

This used to be the business section. Somebody made the mistake of confronting the women like you just did, now look at how the market has transformed grin

Jokes apart, I don't mind seeing women in business section from time to time but not a constant fixation. I agree their husbands are there representing their interests. Right ladies? cheesy

u can say dat again sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by NegroNtns(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2008
lmao, hey darling,,

how are you doing today? where is everybody, gone to party?
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Rockchick(f): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2008
Women have a Business side too, problem is, Men are natural born hustlers and most of of as either in romance spicing up new reads fo the men here after a hard days work, or you find professionals on NL. not everyone does business, there are other things as well
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2008
Rockchick:

Women have a Business side too, problem is, Men are natural born hustlers and most of of as either in romance spicing up new reads fo the men here after a hard days work, or you find professionals on Nairaland. not everyone does business, there are other things as well

Abi oo.
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by tpia: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2008
women do browse and contribute to the business section, on occasion. The place is very interesting.

However, it[b] is [/b] dominated by men. Or at least thats what it looks like.

In real life, however, no be only men dey do business. I wonder why it seems that way online.
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Tetchiness(f): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2008
Yada yada yada. . .w/e
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by MethodMan3(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
Tetchiness:

Yada yada yada. . .w/e

what are you tlking about Bin Laden?
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Tetchiness(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2008
Method-Man:

what are you tlking about Bin Laden?
am talking abt you na.

How far?
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by t00cUTE(f): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2008
if we concentreate on buiz u guys wud say we want 2 do wat men re doin, nw we want 2 learn hw 2 make u guys hapi ure still complanin,

WETIN UNA WANT SEF tongue
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Tetchiness(f): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2008
Kliplemet:

they are in the business of gold digging
hahhaha funny!!
gold digging from this nlers, when most of the men here can't even rub two nickels together. . funny! cool
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by ifyalways(f): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2008
brb cheesy
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by MyAfriplac: 2:30am On Jun 23, 2008
It is good that the ladies feel the need to be unshackled from the confines of the business world. Having to deal with business 24/7 can wear on the psyche. The ladies get the chance to be the real them in the romance room without having to worry about putting up an image

www.Myafriplace.com
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by matured(m): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2008
"Women have a Business side too, problem is, Men are natural born hustlers and most of of as either in romance spicing up new reads fo the men here after a hard days work, or you find professionals on Nairaland. not everyone does business, there are other things as well."Rockchick

now what are the other things that u are talking about.lets know
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by matured(m): 1:14am On Jun 24, 2008
No one is natural endowed a biz guru but u grow flair for it.
The thing is ladies don't want to take up responsibility thats why they have refuse to discover the Giant in them.They just sit down there and believe that someday one man some where will take them in,wit this mentality they have refuse to work hard.But i tell u its not suppose to be so every creature on earth is a potential business person if only u can see to it.
Ladies i want to urge today to think of something u can do for the man not the man alone doing for u.We are suppose to be soul mate not parasites.
Get responsible.
be matured.
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by matured(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
I still want to hear more contribution okay.Come speak ur mind out okay.
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by Eclairs: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2008
At least females have to be good at something

dont u think?
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by shuppie(f): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2008
like what, if i may ask,
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by hotchic1(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
9ja guyz don come again,if they concentrate on business,u go complain sey den no dey pay attention to dem,if den no concentrate on business,den go complain sey we be parasites.Na only baba God fit deliver us.
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by ladybam(f): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ poster

if we enter into you peoples business, u go open another trend complaining about us not knowing were we are supposed to belong.
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by matured(m): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2008
No one is pushing u guys OUT OF the business and point of correction the business room is not mant for the guys.its for everyone one.
Dont feel inferior.You gat the same stuff the guys gat[i mean brains]
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by syren: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2008
@ post

A lot of men here complain when their wives want to involve themselves in business. They don't like to be at equal standing with women, they say they don't like the power and liberation it gives them not having to rely on their husband, that they would rather be in charge and women are there for domestic needs only. So now if the woman stays at home she is a parasite. Naturally men focus on their careers and finances because that is what they have to offer their family, while women put their families first before business so you should expect to see that trend displayed here. I wish women would contribute to the business section more and dispel all these claims that women have nothing to offer but you can't force anyone. At the end of the day this forum alone is not a good representation of all women.
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by matured(m): 2:59am On Jul 15, 2008
@syren
This is not the only place i have noticed it.i have noticed it in other places that female dont like participating in anything if not Reltionship talks and that made me say this.
Infact we run an NGO for youths but we aint getting atendance from the female folks,formerly we use to have them in our midst when we were stilll doing some outings like beach meeting and so on but when we stopped all that they all stopped coming to our meeting.that was why i have to ask this question.why are the females not conributing
Re: Why Are Female Not Contributing: by chika98: 4:45am On Jul 15, 2008
lol because that board is boring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Un Educated / Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting / Come And See What My Eyes Have Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.