Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. (1927 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Why Do Ladies MOAN Or CRY During Lovemaking / She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Most ladies have dated couple of guyz whom they complain he couldn't last up to 2 minutes before releases and thereafter he get weaker and tired to continue more rounds of sex.The main reason is that the guy will be the car,driver and passenger,while she is just the seat.She will just lie on the bed like a firewood while the guy will be running all the shows alone.Na him go kiss,smooch,lick bobbie,lick clit,come dey fvck.Why won't he get tired and cumm so early?Ladies should also contribute in fvcking,smooching,kissing and changing styles so that the loads on guyz will be reduced.
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Topestbilly(m): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2015
100% disagree cry

You probably been meeting the lazy types.
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by marshalcarter: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2015
Takin weed by this tym of the nyt is never good
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by kilokeys(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2015
I think u r so unlucky wink

My chic is.. Hmmm wow.

She leads, I follow.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by ivyT(f): 12:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Jesus is knocking ön ur döör,but u r fVcking..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 21, 2015
With such moniker, I will be mad to be surprised by Op ineptitudes...

Smh
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:

Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by tosyne2much(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Love Machine:
Most ladies have dated couple of guyz whom they complain he couldn't last up to 2 minutes before releases and thereafter he get weaker to continue more rounds of sex.The main reason is that the guy will be the car,driver and passenger,while she is just the seat. She will just lie on the bed like a firewood while the guy will be running all the shows alone.Na him go kiss,smooch,lick bobbie,lick clit,come dey fvck.Why won't he get tired and cumm so early?Ladies should also contribute in fvcking,smooching,kissing and changing styles so that the loads on guyz will be reduced.
OP, God is watching you ooooo cheesy

I will come back to modify my post when I'm married cool
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by RexKexMilann: 12:58am On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:
But why Would "Jesus" be "Knocking" On your Door while you're "Fuccking" Is the "Fucckery" Being Perpetrated In Heaven?undecided.... Am Confusedundecided.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by ronald4lif(m): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2015
When the lead is leading and in control the led follow. Women aren't wood and respond when properly stimulated, so when you ride it right they react simultaneously. Even a sheep follows the shepherd when led.
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Deexxy: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Y wunt a lady even participate. It shuld b a joint thing lol. Cnt imagine myslf jxt stretching der lyka wood. Kor jor!
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Its not like they don't contribute, in fact, they now initiate wink
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by anigbajumo(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2015
pinceprinz:
Its not like they don't contribute, in fact, they now initiate wink

Nt all of em,
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
anigbajumo:

Nt all of em,
OF COURSE!
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by anigbajumo(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2015
pinceprinz:

OF COURSE!

Av experienced one before she jst go lied down like wood without any move,but I dnt shy to tell her what to do......@op need to enligten her more

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by StPete: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2015
I think the OP is actually right on dis one. Even though I've never been a one-minute man, I think if the role play is reversed and women are required to always do d work, they will burn out faster than their male counterparts

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2015
anigbajumo:

Av experienced one before she jst go lied down like wood without any move,but I dnt shy to tell her what to do......@op need to enligten her more

Lool. its not funny when you instead of having fun become the teacher at it lol.. but again, I feel its about the orientation of most girls (ladies) , maybe they've been engineered to believe a man is to do all the work to his and their satisfaction... It has a 'cultural' background I believe... That has to CHANGE!
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Following
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by anigbajumo(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lool. its not funny when you instead of having fun become the teacher at it lol.. but again, I feel its about the orientation of most girls (ladies) , maybe they've been engineered to believe a man is to do all the work to his and their satisfaction... It has a 'cultural' background I believe... That has to CHANGE!

just in little time,as time goes on she will gat to it.....
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by SexyCeline(f): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2015
The problem is not the ladies. Our Nigerian society will term us whorès the moment we try expressing our sexual capabilities. I personally can be very shy during sex. I enjoy døggy buh yet i dare not say it to my man lest he tags me a whorè. Our men has to encourage us alot inorder to unleash the lioness in us. Selah

1 Like

Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Chaiiiii grin grin go ask my boo!!
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2015
like seriously undecided
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2015
SexyCeline:
The problem is not the ladies. Our Nigerian society will term us whorès the moment we try expressing our sexual capabilities. I personally can be very shy during sex. I enjoy døggy buh yet i dare not say it to my man lest he tags me a whorè. Our men has to encourage us alot inorder to unleash the lioness in us. Selah
Same old story undecided

be yourself!!!

With the right person tho wink
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by Tosinville(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Na tin wey make 9ja girls wan tire person be dis
Re: Ladies Should also be Contributing During lovemaking. by eroticecstasy: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Love Machine:
Most ladies have dated couple of guyz whom they complain he couldn't last up to 2 minutes before releases and thereafter he get weaker and tired to continue more rounds of sex.The main reason is that the guy will be the car,driver and passenger,while she is just the seat.She will just lie on the bed like a firewood while the guy will be running all the shows alone.Na him go kiss,smooch,lick bobbie,lick clit,come dey fvck.Why won't he get tired and cumm so early?Ladies should also contribute in fvcking,smooching,kissing and changing styles so that the loads on guyz will be reduced.

one dullard i met on facebook visited me today, i regret spending 5hrs+ with her, she just dey enjoy my thing dey go and be screaming in a language i don't understand, if not for the love i have the busty fruits on her chest, she no for see me again.

i thought she acted thatvway because this our first time we met face to face, its always online chart...

the babe no perfom, but she promised me all night bash tonight but i gave one yeye excuse..... my rebranded power horse dey show tonight

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Once In A Month!!! Is She Insane?? / Won't He Or She Finds You Boring? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.