Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah (6228 Views)

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Well I hear all workers in Anambra have decided to vote for Ifeanyi Ubah as the next Governor of Anambra State. This is not out of place given the fact that they earn the least pay among workers in the country.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
NLC will always stand by the people. Good endorsement. Sia Ubah!!!
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
A kind man must have a pay back day. It takes kindness to understand that governing a people is beyond the needs of the elite class.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
As long as u have money to share u will get endorsement, but endorsement is not vote. Even if they like let barack obama endorse him, we will not hand anambra state funds to a man in debt of billions of naira . Who has lost his investment to mismanagement.

All those campaigning for him should tell us if they will allow someone like him to manage their personal finance. If you hear that ifeanyi uba is now the ceo of the bank you save your money, won't you go and withdraw all your money?

Why then do u want the resources of anambra state to be handed over to someone with such a profile? It is simply because they are selfish and don't have the interest of anambra pple in their agenda.

6 Likes

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by ik4life: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Vote ifeanyi ubah vote change
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by ik4life: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah is like a good wares that sells itself,no need for media noise,over-advertisement or un-neccessary hyping.vote ifeanyi ubah vote change

4 Likes

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
ik4life: Ifeanyi ubah is like a good wares that sells itself,no need for media noise,over-advertisement or un-neccessary hyping.vote ifeanyi ubah vote change

Empty barrels makes most nice, so u can see the relationship between him and noise.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
mekaboy: As long as u have money to share u will get endorsement, but endorsement is not vote. Even if they like let barack obama endorse him, we will not hand anambra state funds to a man in debt of billions of naira . Who has lost his investment to mismanagement.

All those campaigning for him should tell us if they will allow someone like him to manage their personal finance. If you hear that ifeanyi uba is now the ceo of the bank you save your money, won't you go and withdraw all your money?

Why then do u want the resources of anambra state to be handed over to someone with such a profile? It is simply because they are selfish and don't have the interest of anambra pple in their agenda.

Outline why you think he is not worthy of votes in that state. Is he not a free born of Anambra?
The so called elite groups, what have they done for their people? This is where we all get it wrong. All the media attack on this man and the use of state forces to demean him are all untrue and his people knows all this.

You do remember that after careful examination of the issues between him and cocharis, access bank had to remove maduaka from their board because Ifeanyi was not found wanting.
The media are capable of spreading the truth as well as falsehood. This we have seen at all levels.
It is only patriotic to present oneself for public office, it is another for you to be accepted by your people.
Intuition for leadership is not acquired from the four walls of a class otherwise the economic downturn which hit the whole world would not have happened considering that those who ran wallstreet were mostly from ivy league schools and from very aritocractic backgrounds.

2 Likes

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
mekaboy: As long as u have money to share u will get endorsement, but endorsement is not vote. Even if they like let barack obama endorse him, we will not hand anambra state funds to a man in debt of billions of naira . Who has lost his investment to mismanagement.

Outline why you think he is not worthy of votes in that state. Is he not a free born of Anambra?
The so called elite groups, what have they done for their people? This is where we all get it wrong. All the media attack on this man and the use of state forces to demean him are all untrue and his people knows all this.

You do remember that after careful examination of the issues between him and cocharis, access bank had to remove maduaka from their board because Ifeanyi was not found wanting.
The media are capable of spreading the truth as well as falsehood. This we have seen at all levels.
It is only patriotic to present oneself for public office, it is another for you to be accepted by your people.
Intuition for leadership is not acquired from the four walls of a class otherwise the economic downturn which hit the whole world would not have happened considering that those who ran wallstreet were mostly from ivy league schools and from very aritocractic backgrounds.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Iolo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Is this not the Capital Oil man that has refused to pay back Coscharis his N21billion?

Is this not the same person who's company AMCON has nearly taken over?

Is this not the same swindle that cheated several innocent people and owes Billions to the banks?

Nigerians can now see that NLC is a TOTAL JOKE. A team of money grubbers and deceive the populace with words..

But choi...this guy would use Anambra's money to repay his debts sha...perfect next move for him. "If I can't make the money...I can as well steal the money".

2 Likes

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by iphedahyor(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
oge101: Well I hear all workers in Anambra have decided to vote for Ifeanyi Ubah as the next Governor of Anambra State. This is not out of place given the fact that they earn the least pay among workers in the country.
I'm beginning 2 think that there's somtin going on btw LP and NLC cuz during d last gubernetorial election in Ondo state,d NLC chairman was there 2 endorse d LP candidate(Mimiko).I don't tink I av 2 say wat followed after d election cuz saying dat d LP candidate dat was endorsd by NLC in ondo state refuses 2 pay d teachers salary 4 6months is repeating d obvious.I just hope dey are not planning 2 do d same in anambra.Shine ur eyes
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by kossylator: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2013

Guy enuf of dis ur trash,wat do u knw about buiz?
chibabe3: An illiterate can never rule Anambra. A man who could not speak a single correct English during his acceptance speech is simple wasting his time. He will not use the state money to strengthen his company that is now owing so much and bankrupt too.
Swit tel me more,heard u had ur Phd in English language
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by juman(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmm, nigeria.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by ijeluvmatata: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
iphedahyor: I'm beginning 2 think that there's somtin going on btw LP and NLC cuz during d last gubernetorial election in Ondo state,d NLC chairman was there 2 endorse d LP candidate(Mimiko).I don't tink I av 2 say wat followed after d election cuz saying dat d LP candidate dat was endorsd by NLC in ondo state refuses 2 pay d teachers salary 4 6months is repeating d obvious.I just hope dey are not planning 2 do d same in anambra.Shine ur eyes

1.Endorsement is a part of politics that adds value to it...the people will be the ones to decide who governs them.You need to see the rally held at onitsha and you will know he's the people's man...watch the campaign here and thank me later! youtu.be/7uQ4uOc5lv8

2. A man who has employed over 5000 people including women and disabled persons seems to be the man who has proven in private capacity that he can uplift the workers of anambra who take peanuts home and are badly treated by the apga administration. Why NLC no go endorse!
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by wellmax(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Na inside office sef, I was expecting to see rented crowed. grin grin
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by greall1: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Dkobo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Vote ifeanyi ubah
in 2face voice: nobody talk about u dan u re nobody!
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Arthaus(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
We do not need someone whose business has been taken over by the government due to bad fiscal management to govern Anambra come 2014. For all that care to know, people are just concerned and interested in getting whatever remnant of looted wealth he has to offer before shaming him at the polls. Gone are the days when people were oblivious of the electoral processes. Ifeanyi Uba is a loser because even his hometown of Nnewi are against him. Besides,if you can't win an election in your ward,you have failed even if you win all other electorates.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by ijeluvmatata: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2013

uthor=kossylator]Guy enuf of dis ur trash,wat do u knw about buiz?[/quote]
1.Endorsement is a part of politics that adds value to it...the people will be the ones to decide who governs them.You need to see the rally held at onitsha and you will know hes the people's man...watch the campaign here youtu.be/7uQ4uOc5lv8

2. A man who has employed over 5000 people including women and disabled persons seems to be the man who has proven in private capacity that he can uplift the workers of anambra who take peanuts home and are badly treated by the apga administration. Why NLC no go endorse!
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
An illiterate can never rule Anambra. A man who could not speak a single correct English during his acceptance speech is simple wasting his time. He will not use the state money to strengthen his company that is now owing so much and bankrupt too.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by alaoeri: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
After ghana must go don exchange hands.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
I saw it coming. The flood waters of Hurricane Ubah has engulfed the topography of anambra politics....
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by iphedahyor(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
ijeluvmatata:

1.Endorsement is a part of politics that adds value to it...the people will be the ones to decide who governs them.You need to see the rally held at onitsha and you will know he's the people's man...watch the campaign here and thank me later! youtu.be/7uQ4uOc5lv8

I av no problem wit Ifeanyi Ubah.,I just don't want d pple of anambra 2 experience wat d pple in ondo state experiencd and are still experiencing frm a governore endorsed by dis same NLC
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
We must say NO to Ifeanyi Ubah. I've not seen a more fraudulent campaign all my life. Can you imagine, the guy is promising heaven on earth if elected- modern railways, 24/7 power supply, etc. The ignoramus is promising to deliver even in areas state governors have no control over. To make matters worse:
-Ifeanyi Ubah is a chronic illiterate
- Ifeanyi Ubah is loud and lives an extra-vagant lifestyle. If elected, he'll use Anambra wealth to sustain his expensive life style.
- Ifeanyi Ubah's company is in serious debt crisis. Perhaps he hopes to use the state's resources to settle some or all of his debt.
Ifeanyi Ubah can only be summarized in one word- FRAUD.

Andy Uba is another clueless, fraudulent and chronic illiterate who should not be allowed to smell Awka govt house.

The other PDP candidate (Tony Nwoye), has a bad history and antecedent right from his days as a student union leader. But he is a lesser devil when compared to Andy Ubah and Ifeanyi Ubah.

Chris Ngige is a discredited politician. He and his masters manipulated and STOLE the votes of Anambrarians in 2003. In trying to free himself from his masters, he embarked on massive road construction to impress the people. Well, that worked. But for the 3 years he was in charge, the health sector, education and other sectors were ABANDONED. Governance is much more than building roads. He has been in the senate for about 2 years with NOTHING to show. To make matters worse, Ngige supported the recent Fashola's satanic deportation of Nigerians in their fatherland. Well, my verdict is that Ngige is better than Ifeanyi Ubah and Andy Ubah. He may also be possibly better than Tony Nwoye (possibly because Tony Nwoye has not been tested).

Willie Obiano is the only candidate coming from a background of a very SUCCESSFUL and un-blemished career in the private sector (worked at a multinational oil company and Fidelity Bank). He appears a simple and unassuming personality. Those who have something against him during his stints in the private sector should feel free to let us know. But for now, he is my prefered candidate. He is my FIRST CHOICE.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by owolabifunke14(f): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
Labour Party would transform Anambra state and Nigeria. The party of the masses!
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
akpomeme:

1 have one question for u, is his company capital oil in debt of billions of naira or not?
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Vote chris Ngige! Vote performance!! Vote APC into power and Anambra will rejoice again.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
kossylator: Guy enuf of dis ur trash,wat do u knw about buiz? Swit tel me more,heard u had ur Phd in English language

I don't know much about biz but I know that a man who cannot manage his own biz cannot manage that of the state, simple.

Its is like someone who cannot pass common entrance going to write a degree exam. Common don't let greed blind you man. We are talking of the destiny of millions of people her. Parents and children, you can't gamble with that.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Dkobo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ebe ka anyi ga benye aka ebe esere mmadu!
Haters put more effort
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ Sincere 9gerian

I would rather be this kind of illiterate Ifeanyi Ubah is , rather that to be a never-do-well like you . What Ifeanyi Ubah and ilks have is what I call applicative education which leads to productivity as you can witness around him and his immediate environment ; while someone like you and your ilks who do derive pleasure in terming him and his ilks illiterate , the supposed kind of education you have is elitist type, which does not lead to productivity . You think that the mastery of the queens language is a parameter of knowing how intelligent and educative someone is, but you failed wholefully . We have heard enough of people like you who glosses ignorance with mastery of the queens language , thus parading as educated folks - empty vessels . Enough .

Any day any time , I will chose the ilk of a productive Ifeanyi Ubah over an egocentric and elitist Ngige or Soludo as the case maybe, in any election .

4 Likes

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
mekaboy:

1 have one question for u, is his company capital oil in debt of billions of naira or not?
Please point company that is not in debt. If you understand the principles of business, you don't run your business with personal funding. His business is an entity and he is another entity entirely. It is only in nigeria that banks give you money to do business at ridiculous terms that will destroy your business before you hit the ground running. You need to check the debt profile of dangote etc. You are in debt and subject to liquidating if your debt out weighs your assets OK!
Common sense will tell you that is not the case with Ubah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Celebrating In Benin While Nigerians Are Crying (Pictures) / Jang: Only Haters Of Nigeria, Economic Recovery Oppose Subsidy Removal / Photo!!!! See What Happen On A Football Field!!! Imagine!!!! Incredible.!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.