Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah (6232 Views)

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Aromas: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Anambra pple suld shine their face well well, Cus such as happens in Ogun State wen d man came and started employing n dashing out small scales n medium tools. Eventually, he gain d heart of d pple but wen d man nta finish OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't cry 4 d civil servant who clamours 4 him in d 1st term, but, wen 2nd term rich bros. Hum!!!!!
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by gleaf: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
undecidedKai Nigeria! Bunch of graduates(NLC) endorsing an illiterate to govern in this jet/ICT age!!! Gosh!!! What else can't be bought with money!
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
mekaboy:

1 have one question for u, is his company capital oil in debt of billions of naira or not?

I have my own question; is Dangote in debt or not? Maybe it was his ghost that took out multi-billion dollar loan just the other day.

Keep an open mind and give change a chance. Ifeanyi Uba and Labour Party, Fresh Air till 2018... cool

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Since they have nothing to hang on this gentleman, they are talking about debt profile. Can anyone point out what business ngige has ever done in his life outside being a civil servant and a politician? Where is his campaign funding coming from.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by ik4life: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Arthaus: We do not need someone whose business has been taken over by the government due to bad fiscal management to govern Anambra come 2014. For all that care to know, people are just concerned and interested in getting whatever remnant of looted wealth he has to offer before shaming him at the polls. Gone are the days when people were oblivious of the electoral processes. Ifeanyi Uba is a loser because even his hometown of Nnewi are against him. Besides,if you can't win an election in your ward,you have failed even if you win all other electorates.
guy are you worth a common # 100,000.before you approach a bank for loan,they will assess you to know if you are capable of paying back,so if access bank can give him such amount of money,it means he is capble of paying back.you that is making noise here can you take a common loan of 1million?
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Empero1: @ Sincere 9gerian

I would rather be this kind of illiterate Ifeanyi Ubah is , rather that to be a never-do-well like you . What Ifeanyi Ubah and ilks have is what I call applicative education which leads to productivity as you can witness around him and his immediate environment ; while someone like you and your ilks who do derive pleasure in terming him and his ilks illiterate , the supposed kind of education you have is elitist type, which does not lead to productivity . You think that the mastery of the queens language is a parameter of knowing how intelligent and educative someone is, but you failed wholefully . We have heard enough of people like you who glosses ignorance with mastery of the queens language , thus parading as educated folks - empty vessels . Enough .

Any day any time , I will chose the ilk of a productive Ifeanyi Ubah over an egocentric and elitist Ngige or Soludo as the case maybe, in any election .
I gave upto 4 reasons for not picking Ifeanyi Ubah as my best candidate for the job but it was convenient for you to write an essay on only one. I'm not one of those who believe one has to be a graduate or speak queens English before he or she makes it in life or impacts on the society positively. But as a someone who aspires to be my governor, there's a basic minimum. The governor of a state is the number one citizen and the face of that state. I dont think I want chronic illiterate as the face of Anambra. Governance goes beyond signing of contracts.

Besides the issue of illiteracy, there are other very important reasons we must say no to Ifeanyi Ubah (read my initial post again)
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

I have my own question; is Dangote in debt or not? Maybe it was his ghost that took out multi-billion dollar loan just the other day.

Keep an open mind and give change a chance. Ifeanyi Uba and Labour Party, Fresh Air till 2018... cool
Its not the debt that is the issue. The issue is that Ifeanyi Ubah's company has TOXIC debt (ie debt he can no longer service/payback). I hope you get the gist.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by tuyi19: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
iphedahyor: I av no problem wit Ifeanyi Ubah.,I just don't want d pple of anambra 2 experience wat d pple in ondo state experiencd and are still experiencing frm a governore endorsed by dis same NLC

You are mad by saying ondo state did not pay his workers. you want him to continue paying ghost workers or did your generation tell you that they were not paid after the verification exercise, i beleive either you or your family are part of the the thief paying ghost salary in ondo state, you are not happy because he has exposed you and block your illegal salary.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

U can't answer a simple question. Is dangote contesting governorship or presidency? Has AMCON taken over dangote investment. No mater how u try to avoid the truth, it clear that anyone who wants development in anambra will not vote someone is ubas position. I have nothing against him personally, but his position now is a threat to anambra state treasury.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
akpomeme: Since they have nothing to hang on this gentleman, they are talking about debt profile. Can anyone point out what business ngige has ever done in his life outside being a civil servant and a politician? Where is his campaign funding coming from.

Do u know what it means to be a civil servant ? If u don't know a governor is a public servant. So ifeanyi uba is seeking to be like ngige u call a normal civil servant.

Again u have no good reason. Someone who could not manage his business and service his debt can't handle the resources of a state.

If u are upset that people use the debt profile against him, go and pay the debt for him.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
mekaboy:

Do u know what it means to be a civil servant ? If u don't know a governor is a public servant. So ifeanyi uba is seeking to be like ngige u call a normal civil servant.

Again u have no good reason. Someone who could not manage his business and service his debt can't handle the resources of a state.

If u are upset that people use the debt profile against him, go and pay the debt for him.

You are clueless and lack understanding. Since you are not aware about Ngige's history before he stole the mandate of the people in Anambra then it is not necessary joining issues with you. End time logics.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
akpomeme:

You are clueless and lack understanding. Since you are not aware about Ngige's history before he stole the mandate of the people in Anambra then it is not necessary joining issues with you. End time logics.

Sure like they say, empty barrels make the most noise. Jst like u and the one u are campaigning for. You will also resort to insults to cover ur glaring ignorance.

Trying to sell a man in huge debt, whose investment has been taken over by govt, simply because he promised to take u to brazil in 2014.

U want to trade the future and destiny of anambra residents for a football ticket.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
mekaboy:

Sure like they say, empty barrels make the most noise. Jst like u and the one u are campaigning for. You will also resort to insults to cover ur glaring ignorance.

Trying to sell a man in huge debt, whose investment has been taken over by govt, simply because he promised to take u to brazil in 2014.

U want to trade the future and destiny of anambra residents for a football ticket.
u see ur life
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by ideyvexnow: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
akpomeme:

Outline why you think he is not worthy of votes in that state. Is he not a free born of Anambra?
The so called elite groups, what have they done for their people? This is where we all get it wrong. All the media attack on this man and the use of state forces to demean him are all untrue and his people knows all this.

You do remember that after careful examination of the issues between him and cocharis, access bank had to remove maduaka from their board because Ifeanyi was not found wanting.
The media are capable of spreading the truth as well as falsehood. This we have seen at all levels.
It is only patriotic to present oneself for public office, it is another for you to be accepted by your people.
Intuition for leadership is not acquired from the four walls of a class otherwise the economic downturn which hit the whole world would not have happened considering that those who ran wallstreet were mostly from ivy league schools and from very aritocractic backgrounds.

lol
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
akpomeme:
u see ur life

Is that all you have to say in defense? So if you were in a debate this will be your response?
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
mekaboy:

Is that all you have to say in defense? So if you were in a debate this will be your response?
Hehehe... What do you want to debate? You want me to join issues with you on your unfounded resentment for Ubah or what? You don't even have a grasb of political reality in Anambra state and what the people want. Your cannot discount a candidate because you feel he is not qualified. Let the voters decide that.
If the only thing you can point out as his promise is ticket to world cup the you are not worthy of my time.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by Gregdcutie(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
kossylator: Guy enuf of dis ur trash,wat do u knw about buiz? Swit tel me more,heard u had ur Phd in English language
pls o help me ask am o. For me I just have this conviction that Ifeanyi is that change anambra needs
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by asha80(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gregdcutie: pls o help me ask am o. For me I just have this conviction that Ifeanyi is that change anambra needs
yes a change that would sink anambra state.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
akpomeme:
Hehehe... What do you want to debate? You want me to join issues with you on your unfounded resentment for Ubah or what? You don't even have a grasb of political reality in Anambra state and what the people want. Your cannot discount a candidate because you feel he is not qualified. Let the voters decide that.
If the only thing you can point out as his promise is ticket to world cup the you are not worthy of my time.

That is the one promise he has the capacity to deliver is he becomes governor, the rest of the state funds will the channeled towards settling his huge debt and reclaiming his company.

You can't spend the loans ur took recklessly, and after u want to use the resources of a state that is meant to benefit millions of residents to bail urself out.

All in the name of becoming a governor. They say charity begins at home. Let his capacity to lead and handle resources be measured from his own personal company. Before you talk of that of a state.

Ndi igbo na asi na ana ebido nulo malu mma puta na ilo. Meaning that people start becoming beautiful from within there house before coming out to the public.
Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by akpomeme(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
mekaboy:

That is the one promise he has the capacity to deliver is he becomes governor, the rest of the state funds will the channeled towards settling his huge debt and reclaiming his company.

You can't spend the loans ur took recklessly, and after u want to use the resources of a state that is meant to benefit millions of residents to bail urself out.

All in the name of becoming a governor. They say charity begins at home. Let his capacity to lead and handle resources be measured from his own personal company. Before you talk of that of a state.

Ndi igbo na asi na ana ebido nulo malu mma puta na ilo. Meaning that people start becoming beautiful from within there house before coming out to the public.

Go to bed boy and think about Ifeanyi Ubah, the only candidate so far with welll publicised AGENDA. Life can't be complete without persimistic people like you.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by mekaboy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
akpomeme:

Go to bed boy and think about Ifeanyi Ubah, the only candidate so far with welll publicised AGENDA. Life can't be complete without persimistic people like you.

only unexposed and ignorant people fall for publicized agenda. U turn a blind eye to his glaring incompetence because u want to go and watch football in brazil . grin grin grin

What shall it profit u if you watch 2014 world cup and loose the whole state funds?

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by carolinas: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ifeanyi Ubah is the best candidate out there that can put Anambra State on its rightful place in terms of security, workers welfare, roads, water supply and health care.

The people of Anambra State understand that this is the time to elect someone who has proven himself to be a doer for the people of the State and Ibos in general prior to running for Office. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is someone who understands the challenges families face in the State and the plight of the common man. He has been there, so he understands. More so, Labor Party is the people’s party.

So come November 16, 2013 Anambrarians will go out and vote for Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Labor Party so that the Wheels of Development and Progress will start turning again for ALL the people of Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: NLC's Endorsement Of Labour Party's Ifeanyi Ubah by ik4life: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
carolinas: Ifeanyi Ubah is the best candidate out there that can put Anambra State on its rightful place in terms of security, workers welfare, roads, water supply and health care.

The people of Anambra State understand that this is the time to elect someone who has proven himself to be a doer for the people of the State and Ibos in general prior to running for Office. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is someone who understands the challenges families face in the State and the plight of the common man. He has been there, so he understands. More so, Labor Party is the people’s party.

So come November 16, 2013 Anambrarians will go out and vote for Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah and Labor Party so that the Wheels of Development and Progress will start turning again for ALL the people of Anambra State.
true talk my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It / Who Is Aliko Dangote Wife Presently? / Fuel Will Continue To Sell For N145 Per Litre-NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.