Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome (49035 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
wiegraf:

While virtually impossible to live without fibbing, the point is, for issues such as these, if they weren't lying to themselves in the first place they likely wouldn't be in those situations.

In other words, a bunch of lies led to these troubling scenarios in the first place. When faced with these, you just continue the lying. At some point it would be nice if it just stopped. Or better yet, the lying never began..

Just like the cycle of violence....

Lol.....how true.....violence brings more violence.

Take for instance, the jews hiding away from nazis......it all started with the lie that jews were animals.....
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
wiegraf:

While virtually impossible to live without fibbing, the point is, for issues such as these, if they weren't lying to themselves in the first place they likely wouldn't be in those situations.

In other words, a bunch of lies led to these troubling scenarios in the first place. When faced with these, you just continue the lying. At some point it would be nice if it just stopped. Or better yet, the lying never began..

Just like the cycle of violence....

gbam! @ bolded.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Take your fake apology with you. It is no apology if you sincerely believe the offensive comment you wrote about me.

I didn't know that you were such an azz. Goodbye

I sense butthurt. cheesy
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
texanomaly:

Alfa,
There is nothing you, or anyone else here can do or say, that will shake my faith in my Heavenly Father, and in His son Jesus Christ. He saved my life physically and spiritually. It is impossible for me to deny what I have seen and heard.

If you have started telling yourself this^^^, then it means you are worried enough to start reassuring yourself. That's how deconversion starts. The seeds of doubt have been sowed. We just have to let it mature.

2 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lol.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Typical. I am the one wrong here.

Someone misunderstood a joke I made then claimed that I have a bitter view towards women and marriage. Not only that, she goes on to state that I have had bad experiences with those issues......indirectly meaning that I come from a broken home.

Yet, I am the one pathetic and childish.

Thank you, mr troll. Note that she truly believs her statement despite her apology

Yo! Its not always about whether you are right or wrong, or whether an apology was sincere or not. You seem to have this entitlement mentality that every perceived wrong done to you must be apologised sincerely before you let it go. wtf? Sometimes i blame Tex for being too nice and trying to avoid trouble. Left to me, i'll say fuq you! You insult people here left, right and center and you hardly apologise to anybody, even for peace sake yet you go to great lenghts to shout how people are insulting and lying against you. Sheesh man, this is an anonymous forum, Its not everything you bit.ch about. Sometimes just let some things go. . .

5 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bulleted list of facts/farts coming up.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Mr Troll: Yo! Its not always about whether you are right or wrong, or whether an apology was sincere or not. You seem to have this entitlement mentality that every perceived wrong done to you must be apologised sincerely before you let it go. wtf? Sometimes i blame Tex for being too nice and trying to avoid trouble. Left to me, i'll say fuq you! You insult people here left, right and center and you hardly apologise to anybody, even for peace sake yet you go to great lenghts to shout how people are insulting and lying against you. Sheesh man, this is an anonymous forum, Its not everything you bit.ch about. Sometimes just let some things go. . .

Before I say anything, please understand what it is to be in my shoes, I get insulted everyday from left right and centre. Most of it, io don't even respond to. Take for instance, mumumungu saying that my senselessness saves him from suicide. Or do you know how many christians that insult me even when I am not on their threads daily? Ranging from illogical to devislish to foolish. Daily insults if not hourly. I ignore most of them except some from close friends or some that are just too harsh. How many people on the religion section go through this. How many atheists?

Considering the above-

1. Isn't it a lie for you to claim that I want everybody toi apologise when they wrong me? Or to claim I have some entitlement attitude.

2. How many times have u seen me asking for an apology? Only twice. One from hbg and the other from tex today.

3. How can you as a sensible adult tell me not to care that Tex was wrong and offensive to me and that her apology was false? Wouldn't the sensible thing for you to do be to correct tex?

You even go further to say that tex was too nice. Was she nice when she made the offensive comment? Go bak and read all my comments wothout bias and you would see how camly I responded to her. Until the very end where she made that false apology.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Before I say anything, please understand what it is to be in my shoes, I get insulted everyday from left right and centre. Most of it, io don't even respond to. Take for instance, mumumungu saying that my senselessness saves him from suicide. Or do you know how many christians that insult me even when I am not on their threads daily? Ranging from illogical to devislish to foolish. Daily insults if not hourly. I ignore most of them except some from close friends or some that are just too harsh. How many people on the religion section go through this. How many atheists?

Furthermore, a lie told over and over agains becomes truth.

1) "logicboy whines"
This is something that ishilove and hbg have repeatesd so much that muskeeto and mr troll believe it. First of all, what is the difference between a complaint and a whine?
Do you know how many times I am insulted daily even when I am not present on this forum? Do you have any idea how many times I have been banned? 15 times and you know that most of them weren't right......even when hbg banned me for a year (the ban was deemed wrong and revoked by the admin) she said that I was whining and ishilove commented that I was biatching when I complained.

2) "logicboy insults"
I wonder when any sensible person would compile the number of times that logicboy is insulted first.
I wish one could do a hourly search on how much logicboy is insulted daily.

Do you even notice that I always joke about my constant butthurt?

I truly feel like the dark knight....even when I am right, I am still a criminal. Maybe I am the hero gotham.....nairaland needs. Lol
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 30, 2013
AD HOMINEM_ a lesson for mr Troll in common sense.

(Mr A is a former thief)
A policeman can not tell Mr A that he can not get justice for the theif that stole from his house because Mr A used to steal in the past. The policeman can not say that he won't investigate because of Mr A's history.

The whole issue started with texanomaly insulting me for no reason. It pained me because texanonaly is a friend that I tot was mature. Yet, mr troll found it wise to bring up my past and tell me to go to hell instead of correcting texanomaly. Even texanomally has agreed that her comment was offensive, so why the ish from Mr Troll?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 30, 2013
Another lie-

"Logicboy doesn't apologise"

Lol....I have apologised to
Maclatunji- I remember when o got my first ban and falsely accused him of banning me...still not sure who even banned me

Jesoul- I apologised to her after realising from the politics section that mods do not have to answer every query.....I was disturbing her at the time and she was calm woth it.

Ihedinobi- I derailed one of his threads wiTh abuse becuase I had some previous butthurt.

These are just to show mr trol that I can apologise to people that I do not agree with constantly
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Good morning y'all.

Satan is the dark prince (prince of darkness)
Logicboy is the dark knight.

CHECKMATE ALFA SELTZER!
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Furthermore, a lie told over and over agains becomes truth.

1) "logicboy whines"
This is something that ishilove and hbg have repeatesd so much that muskeeto and mr troll believe it. First of all, what is the difference between a complaint and a whine?
Do you know how many times I am insulted daily even when I am not present on this forum? Do you have any idea how many times I have been banned? 15 times and you know that most of them weren't right......even when hbg banned me for a year (the ban was deemed wrong and revoked by the admin) she said that I was whining and ishilove commented that I was biatching when I complained.

2) "logicboy insults"
I wonder when any sensible person would compile the number of times that logicboy is insulted first.
I wish one could do a hourly search on how much logicboy is insulted daily.

Do you even notice that I always joke about my constant butthurt?

I truly feel like the dark knight....even when I am right, I am still a criminal. Maybe I am the hero gotham.....nairaland needs. Lol
Classic Logicboy bullshit. Always playing the victim. So I and HBG are puppeteers that now control Muskeet and Mr Troll, two grown asss adults? We now tell them what to believe??

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Classic Logicboy bullshit. Always playing the victim. So I and HBG are puppeteers that now control Muskeet and Mr Troll, two grown asss adults? We now tell them what to believe??

See how people misunderstand simple english? I said that u and hbg have repeated a lie so much that it has become the truth....muskeeto and troll have acceptes the lie as truth.

What does this have to do with pupeteers?

By the way, wassap? How is the search for mr right?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

See how people misunderstand simple english? I said that u and hbg have repeated a lie so much that it has become the truth....muskeeto and troll have acceptes the lie as truth.

What does this have to do with pupeteers?

By the way, wassap? How is the search for mr right?
Have I ever mentioned anywhere that I am searching for Mr Right? undecided
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Have I ever mentioned anywhere that I am searching for Mr Right? undecided

Extrapolation dear.

-your lusting for certain handsome men on nl
-your age (getting old but still single)

Sorry, correct me if I am wrong.

4 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Extrapolation dear.

-your lusting for certain handsome men on nl
-your age (getting old but still single)

Sorry, correct me if I am wrong.
You stand corrected.

Which handsome men am I lusting after. Care to name names? How can I lust after usernames?

My age... Bwahahaha!! I laugh in igbira! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2013
Ishilove:
You stand corrected.

Which handsome men am I lusting after. Care to name names? How can I lust after usernames?

My age... Bwahahaha!! I laugh in igbira! cheesy cheesy

Cough* Obadiah

Atchooo*! Deepsight

Lolz.....igbira? Damn....you razz babe lol
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Logicboy03: Good morning y'all.

Satan is the dark prince (prince of darkness)
Logicboy is the dark knight.

CHECKMATE ALFA SELTZER!

Morning LB.
How's your butt this morning? Reading your posts up there, I can't help but imagine that the hurt was so deep. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Morning LB.
How's your butt this morning? Reading your posts up there, I can't help but imagine that the hurt was so deep. cheesy

Fawk you angry

Don't worry, your own butthurt is comming soon lol
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2013
@LB, lemme say something serious to you. . .

I was never in support of Tex insulting you. When i got pissed was where after her apology you still went ahead to declare it fake and still called her an azz. I don't know how you managed to know that the apology was fake but then. . .

Apart from that, you know your mission here on NL. Don't let silly and petty insults distract you. It took me far longer than it took you to realise the rationale behind the appointment of 3 christian MODs here so now i pick my fights. Do same. Pick fights that you can win and avoid unnecessary bickerings. Let go of some things.
At the end of the day, the insults should just wash over you like water over cocoyam leaf. . .

Sorry for any misunderstanding. . .wink
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mr Troll: @LB, lemme say something serious to you. . .

I was never in support of Tex insulting you. When i got pissed was where after her apology you still went ahead to declare it fake and still called her an azz. I don't know how you managed to know that the apology was fake but then. . .

Apart from that, you know your mission here on NL. Don't let silly and petty insults distract you. It took me far longer than it took you to realise the rationale behind the appointment of 3 christian MODs here so now i pick my fights. Do same. Pick fights that you can win and avoid unnecessary bickerings. Let go of some things.
At the end of the day, the insults should just wash over you like water over cocoyam leaf. . .

Sorry for any misunderstanding. . .wink

Ah....its cool.

Thanks for this comment....I needed it.

As for Tex, she apologised again..so no worries there. We cool.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MonsieurCoder: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mr Troll:
Apart from that, you know your mission here on NL. Don't let silly and petty insults distract you. It took me far longer than it took you to realise the rationale behind the appointment of 3 christian MODs here so now i pick my fights.

+1000000000000000
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ranchhoddas: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
War among pals...this can only happen on the satanic chatbox
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ranchhoddas: War among pals...this can only happen on the satanic chatbox

There's no war...just flexing muscles...lol
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Joshthefirst(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mr Troll: Its Joshthefirst. It turns out that i actually know him. Funny world grin
wasn't me.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Joshthefirst(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
I even missed the post.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Satan, I hand this day over to you. Please come and take over. Be our guide and our protection. May our days be filled with more knowledge. Ramen.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Sunymoore(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Satan, I hand this day over to you. Please come and take over. Be our guide and our protection. May our days be filled with more knowledge. Ramen.
Amen or Ramen?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by jumaingirl(f): 2:18am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmmm. Alfa u truly a satanist? cryHmmmm. Alfa u truly a satanist?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:24am On Dec 03, 2013
jumaingirl: Hmmmm. Alfa u truly a satanist? cryHmmmm. Alfa u truly a satanist?

a ton avis?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by jumaingirl(f): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2013
How can one become a member?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (51) (Reply)

Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.