Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome - Religion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome (50962 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Are you afraid?

As a Satanist, I can never force you to do what you don't want. Maybe you are afraid you wont be able to resist my charms. WHat's wrong with that? Please let's meet first and see what happens afterwards.

Or you can tell me about yourself here.

OMG...That must be it. I'm afraid I might fall madly in love with you. shocked

My love I must resist. cry
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
texanomaly:

OMG...That must be it. I'm afraid I might fall madly in love with you. shocked

My love I must resist. cry

Typical mammalia femalia. Already talking about falling in love. Do you also want to marry and have alfa babies?

I just asked you to tell me about yourself and your imagination is already running wild.

To start with, how young are you. Are you married, divorced, widowed? Children? How many? Occupation? Please answer.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
I can see that there's a JomecsG that sent me an email. I can't access it now as I'm in a spacecraft. So say what you want to say here. Cheers.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Typical mammalia femalia. Already talking about falling in love. Do you also want to marry and have alfa babies?

I just asked you to tell me about yourself and your imagination is already running wild.

To start with, how young are you. Are you married, divorced, widowed? Children? How many? Occupation? Please answer.

I've answered most of these questions here on NL before. Why are you interested anyway?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2014
texanomaly:

I've answered most of these questions here on NL before. Why are you interested anyway?

I'm interested because I like you.
You are very likeable unlike the other ogbanjes that troll this forum.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I'm interested because I like you.
You are very likeable unlike the other ogbanjes that troll this forum.

Thank you
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 12:37am On Aug 20, 2014
So...
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Wanna meet?
offline?

You are not serious...
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2014
texanomaly:

You are not serious...

I am.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I am.

I meant you are not serious about talking offline, and yes you scare me a little.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Since you don't do PMs, here is some info about me...

https://www.nairaland.com/1342944/tex-talk/2#25683333
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2014
texanomaly: Since you don't do PMs, here is some info about me...

https://www.nairaland.com/1342944/tex-talk/2#25683333

OK, so you love butterflies. Good to know.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

OK, so you love butterflies. Good to know.

Hahahahaha

That's all you got out of it. smiley. Smh
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
ok tex, do you have a planet? what's the name?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
May the love of Satan see me through today.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2014
texanomaly, where are you now?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: texanomaly, where are you now?

Did you call Dear?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by iceh2o(f): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2014
u practice online satanism i do real life worship
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
iceh2o: u practice online satanism i do real life worship

Everyone his/her own thing. That's the beauty of Satanism.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Did you call Dear?

Yeah! Was asking about your planet.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Yeah! Was asking about your planet.

My planet is in a galaxy far far away. Why?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
texanomaly:

My planet is in a galaxy far far away. Why?

What's the name and who will be there with you? Tell me about it.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

What's the name and who will be there with you? Tell me about it.

Ok...what's the deal? I'm not in the mood to play this game. What's up Alfa?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
texanomaly:

Ok...what's the deal? I'm not in the mood to play this game. What's up Alfa?

Trying to get to know you more, that's all.

I hear people like you, (mormons) have their own planets waiting for them after death. So I'm wondering if you already got yours yet.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Trying to get to know you more, that's all.

I hear people like you, (mormons) have their own planets waiting for them after death. So I'm wondering if you already got yours yet.

*sighs*
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
texanomaly:

*sighs*

talk to me, babe.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sure...about something else
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by peterphd(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
texanomaly:

*sighs*
Are you really a mormon?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
texanomaly: Sure...about something else

y? u ashamed of your beliefs? I can relate.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 1:41am On Sep 22, 2014
peterphd:
Are you really a mormon?

AlfaSeltzer:

y? u ashamed of your beliefs? I can relate.

I haven't been to any church in many months.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2014
texanomaly:

I haven't been to any church in many months.

Good girl.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Good girl.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.