Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Truth About Handsome Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Handsome Guys (9434 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 10:08am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
chai: i cry out loud nigerians dis nigga needs a job,,,even if it means sweeping the road,,,help this mufu,,,,must u reply a woman for morethan two times kai u fall my hand,,,u are really jobless,,,,i distest men with pride,,,,grow up man....even if u are seventeen u shld tink with ur head not asshole,,,ooooo u now see me as a wife material cos i adviced u,,if u dare check my picx amadioha will strike ur ass,,,mufu

..did u see how u derailed the lovely thread? Goat! angry
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 10:10am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

Come to think of it, u claim to be in the US and u keep talking about pounds instead of dollars. Are you this daft??
Just dnt quote me again, you understand?

.. B!tch..pekam is in London..not U.S...u Homebase Nigerians mennnn!! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

Thunder fire your destiny. Dnt quote me again
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by mya1: 10:13am On May 05, 2015
Omg!.. Laughing out loud at the newbies taking Mrcork seriously..

No offeinse! Pls advise grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by spongeisback: 10:14am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

Hahahahahaha another daft psychopath , is that you on your dp. Mehn u look hilarius
Well I've overgrown the stage of using silly monikers, faith is my real name and ur name is? grin
If I were you I would invest the rubber glasses money.
Use it to get yourself a good English tutor, since you're "overgrown".
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by spongeisback: 10:15am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

Don't mind the foolish I diot. he doesn't know anything.
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2015
spongeisback:
If I were you I would invest the rubber glasses money. Use it to get yourself a good English tutor, since you're "overgrown".
And the lizard talks again, use ur dictionary. And dnt quote me again pls
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by spongeisback: 10:18am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

And the lizard talks again, use ur dictionary. And dnt quote me again pls
Fuuuuuck you....ugly cretin. You Look like you've BO.
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2015
mya1:
Omg!.. Laughing out loud at the newbies taking Mrcork seriously..

No offeinse! Pls advise grin grin grin

U registered last year and I registered early this year, so wats ur definition of "newbies"
Btw not every body takes shit, this idiots should be thinking about getting a life, he's so annoying
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2015
spongeisback:

Fuuuuuck you....ugly cretin. You Look like you've BO.
Well this is the Internet, where even animals have the privilege to talk to me,I asked you not to quote me, u are still very new here, I'll make Ur life miserable if you dnt respect urself
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by spongeisback: 10:27am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

Well this is the Internet, where even animals have the privilege to talk to me,I asked you not to quote me, u are still very new here, I'll make Ur life miserable if you dnt respect urself
Buhahahahahahaha I am new here Hahahahahahabahahahhahahahahahahaha nigga please. Ask! Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. When i won my first e-battle I don't think you, maggot have even heard of Nairaland. Kwasia bulu. Keep changing your profile every minute man and get a good body spray when you're at it.
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by uchman(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
faith551:

Hello coward. Do we have a deal or not?
Guy take a chill pill...
Are you new on nairaland?
or Do you want to take over the talk show from cork( no offeinse)
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 05, 2015
Lol.. I don't have a gf.. Cos they all see me as a Playa.. But I ain't
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by shammah1(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2015
I wonder o
MrCork:
...why do females always prefer us and is this fair to ugly guys?...afterall, Beauty aen't about looks, it's the heart that counts although we understand that u ladies need to step up…anyways…matured Ladies,please advise! embarassed
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 8:32am On May 11, 2015
...dyammm...am gettin fat...cant button up ma shirt! angry
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by nlPoster: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
demelza:
If you remove yourself from the equation, maybe people will take this seriously.
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Maxxim: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
aaronson:
This is an intrestine thread,I'm eager to know too cus I'm tired of compliments like fine boy,handsome dude,cutie bla bla bla...truth is I aint even got no girl•
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Every Lady A Potential Lesbian??? / Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application & Requirement – Portal.npower.gov.ng / I Can’t F*ck Without Smoking Weed – Beautiful Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.