Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Truth About Handsome Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Handsome Guys (9389 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
Popowaa: Ugly mofogringrin

angry
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Popowaa: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

angry
sugargrin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2013
Popowaa: sugargrin

...see yor brown teeth! angry

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by kathykathy(f): 8:17am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:
...why do females always prefer us and is this fair to ugly guys?...afterall, Beauty aen't about looks, it's the heart that counts although we understand that u ladies need to step up…anyways…matured Ladies,please advise! embarassed
nigga are u dat cute if yes,,,must u say it,,,some bragerss sha,,,,even if u cute pass korede bello i hate u already,,,,iritating post *spits*
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by kathykathy(f): 8:22am On May 05, 2015
aaronson:
This is an intrestine thread,I'm eager to know too cus I'm tired of compliments like fine boy,handsome dude,cutie bla bla bla...truth is I aint even got no girl•
chisos! Aaron u look like my fat ass,,,,in phyno's voice gerrrawt
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 8:28am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
nigga are u dat cute if yes,,,must u say it,,,some bragerss sha,,,,even if u cute pass korede bello i hate u already,,,,iritating post *spits*

^^^ typikal Homebase village girl wit atitude....and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland! undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 8:32am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:

... Hang on sweery..may I remind u that I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot & from London pekam..

...by the way,who is hell iz karate bello?...yor local hero?.. Goat! (no ofeense)
angry
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Nobody: 8:33am On May 05, 2015
Lol! They've resurrected the dead grin
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by kathykathy(f): 8:46am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ typikal Homebase village girl wit atitude....and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland! undecided
ooooo i get u came to NL;( check for will of God,,,,in patience voice;no be for hear ooo,,,even gays are imagining ur asshole is too wide,,yaba left is nocking on ur door mufu
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 8:49am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
ooooo i get u came to NL;( check for will of God,,,,in patience voice;no be for hear ooo,,,even gays are imagining ur asshole is too wide,,yaba left is nocking on ur door mufu

....u will NEVER find a man on nairaland wit this atitude.....even me sef will reject you.. Bush girl! (no ofeense)
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by kathykathy(f): 9:00am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

....u will NEVER find a man on nairaland wit this atitude.....even me sef will reject you.. Bush girl! (no ofeense)
chisos! I av been using u arround making u reply my post,,,,which is so not good for a man,,,remember I'm a girl nd i av enof tym to bash jobless he goats like u,,,dere is a vacancy for cleaners in a prison,i wish u good luck,,go nd hustle,,u talk too much bla bla bla bla black ewu
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:04am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
chisos! I av been using u arround making u reply my post,,,,which is so not good for a man,,,remember I'm a girl nd i av enof tym to bash jobless he goats like u,,,dere is a vacancy for cleaners in a prison,i wish u good luck,,go nd hustle,,u talk too much bla bla bla bla black ewu

^^^^ther u go.. the village ones usualy more aggressive & hav tribal mark....juss loookat her face? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:08am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:

....sweety I driv £28,000(cash) range rover spot......can any of those yor mechanic lookin Homebase Nigeria boy friends aford it?.. Huh? undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2015
Who is US?
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

....sweety I driv £28,000(cash) range rover spot......can any of those yor mechanic lookin Homebase Nigeria boy friends aford it?.. Huh? undecided

Enough ranting of this your spiritual range rover sport my friend, if you are that rich, I bet you will be proud to flaunt your looks and assets instead of that rat with a helmet I've been seeing on your dp since 1994.
There is nothing wrong with you blowing your rusty trumpet tho, more grease to ur elbow cool
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:17am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

Enough ranting of this your spiritual range rover sport my friend, if you are that rich, I bet you will be proud to flaunt your looks and assets instead of that rat with a helmet I've been seeing on your dp since 1994.
There is nothing wrong with you blowing your rusty trumpet tho, more grease to ur elbow cool

...no ofeense to yor picture profile but u both look like mechanic....and from yor dress code,will prabablt take u 25 yrs to aford a range (no ofeeense) undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by kathykathy(f): 9:19am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

chai: i cry out loud nigerians dis nigga needs a job,,,even if it means sweeping the road,,,help this mufu,,,,must u reply a woman for morethan two times kai u fall my hand,,,u are really jobless,,,,i distest men with pride,,,,grow up man....even if u are seventeen u shld tink with ur head not asshole,,,ooooo u now see me as a wife material cos i adviced u,,if u dare check my picx amadioha will strike ur ass,,,mufu
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:19am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

...i bet kathykathy will find yo type attractive...the mechanic lookin ones (no ofeense) sad
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:22am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
chai: i cry out loud nigerians dis nigga needs a job,,,even if it means sweeping the road,,,help this mufu,,,,must u reply a woman for morethan two times kai u fall my hand,,,u are really jobless,,,,i distest men with pride,,,,grow up man....even if u are seventeen u shld tink with ur head not asshole,,,ooooo u now see me as a wife material cos i adviced u,,if u dare check my picx amadioha will strike ur ass,,,mufu

....sweery u look like our former house girl from Ghana....the great ting about her was that loads of bus conduct & taxi driver found her atrative. ... (no ofeense)! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

...i bet kathykathy will find yo type attractive...the mechanic lookin ones (no ofeense) sad
That's for the blind, slowpokes like you to say.
The wise and sincere ones see better

Am not saying what am saying for anybody, it's just that I've grown tired of your ranting, virtually every of your posts on nairaland is about your #50 range rover sports. The Karid ones dnt make noise, I might be capable of feeding you for 10years you know
And if we can see a picture of you and ur acclaimed range rover sports at least it could accord u some respect, dnt you think so?
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by kathykathy(f): 9:25am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

dearie only armed robbers flaunt such rickety assets,,,,,av u noticed the joblessness in him?
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:25am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

That's for the blind, slowpokes like you to say.
The wise and sincere ones see better

...bro this thread dedicated to we Londoners coz we are handsome.....the truth about yo pic profile reminds me of those skinny hungry loookin bus conductor wit deep voice. (np ofeense) undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

...bro this thread dedicated to we Londoners coz we are handsome.....the truth about yo pic profile reminds me of those skinny hungry loookin bus conductor wit deep voice. (np ofeense) undecided

There's no need in talking much, Am not the talkative type. Why dnt we end this. You've seen my pic, I've not seen yours, so I guess u stand a better chance.
Show us a little of yourself via pics. Ur acclaimed handsomeness, ur car(s), where u live and the rest. Let's let ppl decide who rocks.
I bet you I'll beat you, u might even leave nairaland at the end of the day
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
dearie only armed robbers flaunt such rickety assets,,,,,av u noticed the joblessness in him?

The guy is just so annoying
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

...no ofeense to yor picture profile but u both look like mechanic....and from yor dress code,will prabablt take u 25 yrs to aford a range (no ofeeense) undecided
Yea, coming from an idiot, Am not surprised.
So if u where asked, which of the two in the pic is me, what will ur answer be?
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:37am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

There's no need in talking much, Am not the talkative type. Why dnt we end this. You've seen my pic, I've not seen yours, so I guess u stand a better chance.
Show us a little of yourself via pics. Ur acclaimed handsomeness, ur car(s), where u live and the rest. Let's let ppl decide who rocks.
I bet you I'll beat you, u might even leave nairaland at the end of the day

...bro, u r unemployed...pirrrod. .be nice to me and I will post u £10 to buy a suit ther in Nigeria (no ofeeencse) undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

...bro, u r unemployed...pirrrod. .be nice to me and I will post u £10 to buy a suit ther in Nigeria (no ofeeencse) undecided

Hello coward. Do we have a deal or not?
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by spongeisback: 9:41am On May 05, 2015
You're a boy and your name is faithBtw the guy sitting next to you did he put his finger in your asssss?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2015
spongeisback:
You're a boy and your name is faithBtw the guy sitting next to you did he put his finger in your asssss?

Hahahahahaha another daft psychopath , is that you on your dp. Mehn u look hilarius
Well I've overgrown the stage of using silly monikers, faith is my real name and ur name is? grin
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 10:03am On May 05, 2015
faith551:

Hello coward. Do we have a deal or not?

...bro I wii post u £10 to save yor life lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:04am On May 05, 2015
kathykathy:
chisos! Aaron u look like my fat ass,,,,in phyno's voice gerrrawt
I aint tryna read what you wrote me but for the motive you wrote me because that's a dead thread,Every genius knows its sarcasm when you called your ass fat and reverse psychology to get a click on your goblin looking profile,guess what? your ass so tennis bat flat and b00bs lower than your profile.
I'm as ugly as you conceived it but you still hatefully promote me lovely.
If I was crazy I 'd admit you beautiful but let me leave that craziness for your potential hubby cus left to me and every dude such as myself,your anti-aesthetic body structure can't get a d1ck an er3ct1on.
Lastly,in my aaronson voice....I'm looking at your ugly face like your face is on lace!
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by faith551(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I wii post u £10 to save yor life lipsrsealed

Come to think of it, u claim to be in the US and u keep talking about pounds instead of dollars. Are you this daft??
Just dnt quote me again, you understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Zimbabwe Lovebirds Caught Having Sex In Bush Disgraced (Photos) / See What A Pastor Was Filmed Doing With His Female Church Members. Photos / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.