Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,171 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Truth About Handsome Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Handsome Guys (9528 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Cikoloko(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pic please...

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
As for me, i dont touch handsome guys with a ten meter pole, i run as fast i can, away from handsome guys. I only admire and appreciate Gods work on them. But, will neva date them.

I prefer my man looking like a chimpanze with respect and good hrt for me. Most tyms, ugly guys treat women better, becos there are nt arrogant, nt carried away wit their looks.

Come to tink of it, most tyms, ugly guys knws hw to straff, more than the so called handsome guys.
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
nyere84: As for me, i dont touch handsome guys with a ten meter pole, i run as fast i can, away from handsome guys. I only admire and appreciate Gods work on them. But, will neva date them.

I prefer my man looking like a chimpanze with respect and good hrt for me. Most tyms, ugly guys treat women better, becos there are nt arrogant, nt carried away wit their looks.

Come to tink of it, most tyms, ugly guys knws hw to straff, more than the so called handsome guys.

..so u can relate to ugly guys?...sweery r u ugly by any chance?(no oofiense)
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
..not sure y ugly guys r angry wit this thread..I was only tryin to help though.....guys, notin wrong with being ugly..serrriously! undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
..the fact that females prefer us good lookin guys is juss So unfair angry
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Xaviers(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
nyere84: As for me, i dont touch handsome guys with a ten meter pole, i run as fast i can, away from handsome guys. I only admire and appreciate Gods work on them. But, will neva date them.

Hian!! You and straff!!!!!!

Pls who has a pin, i want to sew wι†н this Tread Ooº°˚˚°ºº ... smiley

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Danhumprey: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yay!!! Is Mr.Cork again,doing what he know best(creating meaningless thread). I am wondering,is Mr.Cork really gay?? Please advice angry undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Danhumprey: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2013

Hey,I hope you are not taking Mr.Cork too serious?
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by kliq(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2013

story!

Well coming from an ugly girl no biggie undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by kadas01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2013

hmmmmm......point of correction, there r lots of handsome guys filled wit action!!
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
..guys..no offences and I Dont mean to sound rude but have u guys seen your faces?.., undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
..home-based guys embarassed
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by ikekings(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Just because mr.cork had the opportunity to cross naija boundary we no go hear word about londoners for am... Nigga acting like my 6yr old kid... Lol
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2013

This is the stupiidest ideology i've ever seen

grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Popowaa: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Enegod: Popowaa and mr cork... hmmmm
could this be love? cool cool
angry

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by zanebaddo(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2013

hahahahahahahahah e b lyk say u wowo pass mi chai I don get hope
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by kolidave: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2013
U dey jobless gan oooo guy
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Stunner1(f): 1:03am On Sep 19, 2013
ugly mo..fo's plenty for nl

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Andyblaze: 1:17am On Sep 19, 2013
demelza: Andy blaze is handsome!
okay
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by flolancracker: 1:32am On Sep 19, 2013

I'm an exception. cool
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by mcfynest(m): 2:07am On Sep 19, 2013

at bolded hmmmmmm!!!!

and beside what is the meaning of straff

undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by tweenytutes(f): 2:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Lool,dat is just evil
demelza: grin Maybe they were attracted by your gay pheromones

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 3:33am On Sep 19, 2013
..jus like the movie: beauty (home-based. Nigerian female) and the ugly (home-based Nigerian male)... They r not compactable.

...the fact is that females want us more and this is what makes life unfair for ugly mofo's..(no offences)
embarassed
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 3:46am On Sep 19, 2013
kadas-01:
hmmmmm......point of correction, there r lots of handsome guys filled wit action!!

..we'll said my brother..thank u sir! wink

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 3:47am On Sep 19, 2013
#1-stunner:
ugly mo..fo's plenty for nl

...there u go...it's official! shocked
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 3:54am On Sep 19, 2013
demelza: Why are you including yourself in the list of handsome boys? Dude you aint all that

angry
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:28am On Sep 19, 2013
Why do peeps get so agitated with Mr. Cork? Anyone who's been a regular on NL knows that Mr. Cork is "the joker" of Nairaland. His work on NL is to get on peeps nerves and funny enough so many people fall for his antics. grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Iaz93: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2013
angry angry
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Enegod(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2013
Popowaa: angry
undecided undecided
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2013

your laps shah
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Hey,I hope you are not taking Mr.Cork too serious?
No dear, am just having fun.
Re: The Truth About Handsome Guys by MrCork: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2013
..no oofeinsese but you ugly guys should always be praud & have hope....at least Jay Z marryed biyansi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. / "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.