Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (31714 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim World Beauty Pageant / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by 3nairalandcom: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2013
may God forgive you
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2013
deols need to enrol for this competition next year grin

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2013
So muslim dey follow do beauty contest tins
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by salt1: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Poor girl! Looks like they singled her for mockery!

Pageant was held in a shopping complex! Chai!
To win a paltry $2,200!
The motive is also wrong. It smacks of inferiority complex. People should be comfortable in their own skin, not find relevance or validity in others who don't even care that you exist

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by LEXYCOM: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Surely END TIME IS NEAR....
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by MZmuaz: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2013
This is just another innovation,mtswwwww,rubbish.this is not ISLAM
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Kaozee: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2013
She is cring dat why u can't see her as beautiful

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by airclipse(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2013
grin
zonaking: I see no changes
wake up in the morning n I ask myself ¶s life worth living should ¶.......sumone else continue
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2013
I wonder why no one mentioned to see the pix of ther contestants..I think she wasn't looking that exquisite cos she was crying with her her mouth open and cheeks coming out..she should be beautiful to have won.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Fkforyou(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2013
Am a muslim,but I think this is not appropriate...
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by SUJYDEE(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2013
...no doubt this is E. T. T because its an innovation in Islam which is misguidiance and any misguidiance leads to hell fire.
May Allah forgive the organizers.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2013
maclatunji:

I remember during my NYSC camp, the person who would have won the Mr. Macho competition hands down was a Muslim from my platoon, he declined participation. That is the way we Muslims are. We have our principles and traditions, beauty pageants aren't part of them.
Are you a fortune teller? How can you be so sure the dude would have won Mr Macho when he didn't even participate, their are other factors considered when choosing the winner of a Macho contest, not just seven packs & muscular biceps
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2013
bellyjean:

Even with dat dollar equivalent, their economy is one of d leading economies in d world, with very low tolerance for corruption, only to mention a few.
I tink u'll reconsider and accept Nigeria still has a long way to go. Nigeria ain't great yet
will you mind exchanging your Nigerian passport for an Indonesian one?
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by tintingz(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2013
babsomotde: No shape or beauty. Well sha, I would love to host the Christian Beauty Pageant here in Nigeria. So, don't worry, Christianity is angelic and beautiful. No abuse meant.
You mean by wearing bikinis and catwalking grin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Olaone1: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Deols fine pass am sef smiley
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by tintingz(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2013
maclatunji:

Even if they all wore burkhas. A beauty pageant is against the principles of Islam. It reduces women to objects. Just read comments on this thread. People don't care about her person anymore, only her looks.
You are right @bold

People only want to see women in bikinis or even na;ked when talking of beauty pageant.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by awolols(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2013
Mtchewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Olaone1: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2013
maclatunji: Hello people,

Yes, you are in the Islam section, keep your comments within the rules because I do sanction people with little or no hesitation.

Thank you.

Continuing on the topic: I think Aisha got bitten by the "I wanna be famous" bug. Nothing wrong with that but don't make yourself an object of ridicule.

Majority of Non-Muslims won't be impressed neither will sincere Muslims. It really is sad that she will now be subjected to much ridicule on many fronts.
Dey there. Na you sabi undecided

The girl dey go mecca. smiley
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by igbeke: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2013
ayodeji752: D most interestin part is "25million Indonesian money = 2,200 dollars" Nigeria is indeed a great country
if na joke stop am jor. wetin?
...and someone is contesting for dat?
11,363.64 to a dollar?
abeg make we celebrate our own for once.
Up Naija!!!
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by igbeke: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2013
busar: Subhanallah! Muslim pageant!! This is absurd and strange in islam.
what else is not strange?
is it d struggle to belong to d happening ones or d "copycatish" attitude of d whole religion?
ETT.

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by tintingz(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Oh I get it now...she's beautiful the OP only posted her crying face smiley

This should be what beauty pageant means not the bikini ish. Even with her modesty and the hijab she looks good smiley

But in other words beauty pageant will low the self-esteem of many women cuz people only want to see curves, shapes, bikini wear, beauty.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by cunlekkk(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Signs of End times r everywhere. Its so pathetic and ridiculous, may Allah save dx present day Ummah from the fitnah of dhx world .
me_for_you: It's only yoruba muslims that can attend this type of competition. I can almost swear that a muslim girl from kano, katsina or sokoto can never
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by mondee02(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2013
iv4fb: miss world in Nigeria- cancelled
miss islam - won
islam, the religion of peace!
Error 404 peace not found.

u don talk am finish jooh

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by akpanbaba: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2013
May God deliver Islam from hypocrisy.This is modern day slavery.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by haykayforreal(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2013
Freiburger: wey the beauty na? me neva see any figure 8 o. grin

Mumu!
u tot ds type of peagant is all abt showing figure 8?
Think!
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by DrBaby(f): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2013
[quotehor=kenjudy]

My friend mechie onu there! That's how it all started. Devil is wiser than even our first parents in history which is Adam and Eve. So for him to make human do his bidden, he has subtle ways to do that which dis is one of them. In the nearest future, I bet u islam will find no wrong in allowing dem girls showcase without been all covered and so on, before we know it, na unclothedness all d way. Wolves in sheeps clothing dats what d devil does wit us humans. And u're here saying we dey criticize. After all no be those muslims dey criticize everything western? Why allow dis one since they despise and depict every western ideas as evil? Why trying to correct it by joining impiously. Odikwa egwu![/quote]

Ppl like you r the ones who provoke others to insult...tho am tempted but il pass. We said exactly d same thing altho I gave more insight as to ppl nt judgin her based on how she is dressed. And the first thing u did was to insult me...I neva even posted at u or quoted u. Next time pls read well n also let ur brain process it well before u comment. This myt require a bit of time for u tho cos we all av brains wt different operatin systems.

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by wittytezzy(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2013
sadly enough u av stood for somethn d@ stand billions of miles apart from islam...we r n@ intrested in any success against the miss world contest pls liv dem to thr animality
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2013
toba: deols need to enrol for this competition next year grin
gringrin oparigrin deols shey you don hear grin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by mathskill: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Freiburger: wey the beauty na? me neva see any figure 8 o. grin
What your perverted mind wants to see you wont get.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2013
DrBaby:

Ppl like you r the ones who provoke others to insult...tho am tempted but il pass. We said exactly d same thing altho I gave more insight as to ppl nt judgin her based on how she is dressed. And the first thing u did was to insult me...I neva even posted at u or quoted u. Next time pls read well n also let ur brain process it well before u comment. This myt require a bit of time for u tho cos we all av brains wt different operatin systems.
grin omo ibo yi sha grin o funny gan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers / Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.