Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (31742 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim World Beauty Pageant / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by suffymum: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
3ace: I grew up to know that our Muslim brothers don't do vigil but what do we have today? Vigils everywhere in mosques. Anyway,
good things is good though. I was surprised one day when I saw a Muslim brother doing evangelism preaching in a neighborhood.

u are nothing bt ignorant,dat has bn d teachings of muslims 4rm d early times

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by tintingz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
suffymum:

u are nothing bt ignorant,dat has bn d teachings of muslims 4rm d early times
Lolz...the guy must be living in a cave grin
for not knowing that muslims preach Islam to people which is called "Dawah" and night vigil prayers which is "tahajjud" where Allah said in the Quran that the believers should glorify his names, recite the Quran, seek forgiveness in the dark of the night.

Many 'ignorant' Christians think muslims are copying them...what a joke grin

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by igboboy1(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Shit!!! You're soo funny, I read ur other post last night and couldn't stop laughing..... Hw do you come with these things??

I go dey follow all ur post like flies on shit

U just made the follow button on NL useful

Bros na NL cause am. No worry you go soon acquire such skills the more you linger here cos craze people full here that only understand basic yans like the way me dey yan with no sugar coating.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Cathaliya: 5:52am On Sep 20, 2013
lol, but wait o, was it ever rumoured that Islam aint beautiful?

Why the announcement na...?
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by pmc01(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2013
Innalillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. Quite unfortunate. As the noblest of mankind predicted:

The Prophet SAAWS said, "Surely, you will follow the ways of those nations who were before you, in everything as one arrow resembles another, (i.e. just like them), so much so that even if they entered a hole of a sand-lizard, you would enter it."

They said, "O Allaah’s Messenger! Do you mean to say that we will follow the Jews and the Christians?"

He SAAWS replied, "Whom else?" (By meaning the Jew and Christians)

I would really love to use the harshest words, based on how annoying this is to me. But I would kindly put forward this test forward too all those involved in this show of shame and will then commend them if they pass it. If they can convincingly bring sufficient evidence from the Qur'an and/or the Sunnah and/or the actions of the first three generations of Muslims from the time of the prophet(PBUH). If they can't do this, then they should remember this:

Hadith - Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 49, Number 861. Narrated Aisha, r.a.

Allah's Apostle SAAWS said, "If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is rejected."

“… beware of newly-invented matters, for every newly-invented matter is an innovation. And every innovation is misguidance. And all misguidance is in the Fire …”

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Cathaliya: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2013
lol, na wa o.

Change is the only constant thing o.
This one na modern muslims.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by suffymum: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2013
lomprico: Hmmmm! I wonder what some Muslim faithfuls will say about this. This same world beauty pageant that led to the lost of many lives in Nigeria, precisely in Kaduna state on the 22nd day of November 2002. Is now being fully embraced by the same Muslims. An influential panel of the moderate Muslim scholars (name withheld) described the Miss world contest as "a wanton promotion of immortality through nudity" and called on the then president chief Olusegun Obasanjo to ban it from going ahead are now embracing it. hypocrites!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry

u can call dem watever u like bt dose ignorants gave u dat chance bt beware 2day dat wat dey did is completely out of islamic teachings on no circumstance will beauty pageant be part of islamic rulings irrespective of deir dressing.my dear public exhibition of beauty in any form is strictly prohibited in islam.a woman's beauty is solely 4 d husband.i guess wat dey did is because dey hav little or no knowledge about islam..dey av not represented islam at all.dere is nothing like modern islam.we only have d so called modern muslims(d ignorants).islamic rullings remain d same yesterday,2day and 2morrow.Allah knows best

2 Likes

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by suffymum: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2013
Cathaliya: lol, na wa o.

Change is the only constant thing o.
This one na modern muslims.

dey aint modern muslims but ignorants who refuse 2 learn and follow d teachings of deir religion hence portraying ignorance in d name of beautifying islam.dey fail 2 learn dat d only way 2 convince pple abt d beauty of islam is 2ru gud character as taught by d noble prophet Muhammed(saw) generousity,honesty,hospitality,kindness etc 2wards others and nt wt physical beauty.Allah knows best
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Horus(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unyaehvGHNc

Nigerian wins Muslim only beauty pageant in Jakarta
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Cathaliya: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
suffymum:

dey aint modern muslims but ignorants who refuse 2 learn and follow d teachings of deir religion hence portraying ignorance in d name of beautifying islam.dey fail 2 learn dat d only way 2 convince pple abt d beauty of islam is 2ru gud character as taught by d noble prophet Muhammed(saw) generousity,honesty,hospitality,kindness etc 2wards others and nt wt physical beauty.Allah knows best
but they are still heavily covered from head to toe nah...?
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by maclatunji: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2013
Cathaliya: but they are still heavily covered from head to toe nah...?

That is not the point. The fact that beauty is being judged in a contest is against the principles of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
ALISMILE: U jus made me laugh. U talked about hypocricy,same u hu is't in a position to advice ur close once on dress codes now sees sooo much that is wrong in d dress codes of muslim women. U asked weda its not dsame vigana, i tell u that its not.one is special,pure n clean,santimonous and unbartered while the oda one is not. My take on all this is,u shud not concern ursef wit d way muslim women chose to dress.Stop seein it as backward and babaric cos we ve educated and elitened women hu chose to dress like this. Its wat is called modesty.
lwkmd grin another clown has showed up.anyway,i will treat your post accordingly as i do to other in wherever section.
1.i said i am in no position to tell my siblings what to wear doesnt mean i dont have the power or authority to,but because they are ADULTS who have a mind of their own.
2. As per the vagyna and brez parole,differentiating one as holy and unholy,clean and unclean grin i swearugawd you are too funny with that statement.you are meant to enroll with basket mouth and commercialize your skills.you have a good sense of humour you just dont realise it grin,anyway to the matter,if you will remove that islamic veil of SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS and put on the cap of COMMON SENSE,you will know all vajynas are the SAME.however if the santimonous or clean vajynas are VIRGINS,THEN I CAN PARTIALLY AGREE WITH YOU because every virgin will become a non virgin one day,so that makes them UNHOLY OR UNCLEAN irrespective of who punctured their hymen,abi una no dey do bj grin abeg shove that hypocrisy down the throat of another person because this babe doesnt buy in grin i guess your phunanie is colour white right grin yeye grin
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
tintingz: Your post doesn't make any sense undecided

So every woman going to visit the beach must put on bikini, dress half nake;d in the name of going to the beach...do you think all women are [s]...??

And btw are you a lesbian cus you sound like one @bold smiley
am i a lesbian grin another comic character on the loose.i know the right response to give you for your not so wise question but i am putting it at the back of my mind that i am in muslim section.if it was any other section aside religion,i will have finished you,you know me na.let me just let this go,ill pretend like i didnt see it,moreover today is a happy saturday with a happy mood
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unyaehvGHNc

Nigerian wins Muslim only beauty pageant in Jakarta

Jesus Christ, abeg who was that boy busy scratching his crotch in 5:33-5:47? sad sad sad

So embarrassing.

That girl wey win nor jus try for beauty at all......anyway I think the judges deliberately chose a girl that is not very good looking to show that the aim of the competition was not to promote display of beauty but to promote modesty/modest dressing.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by PAPAAFRICA: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
drnairalov: loool dis gurl black ooo...if dey shoot her..i cud bet that the bullet wud cum back and ask for torchlight
[size=30pt]LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL[/size]
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Maclatunji,wey you grin oya show grin i don cool down now,oya come lets us reason together grin but you no say the girl and the fellow organizers no dey disturb you or i in anyway.they never do anything illegal,so why the paegeant dey make una dey para.o ga o cheesy
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sotey you ban me.you get temper gan o grin orisirisi
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by maclatunji: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
kulyie: Sotey you ban me.you get temper gan o grin orisirisi

You have been told why you were banned.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by maclatunji: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
kulyie: Maclatunji,wey you grin oya show grin i don cool down now,oya come lets us reason together grin but you no say the girl and the fellow organizers no dey disturb you or i in anyway.they never do anything illegal,so why the paegeant dey make una dey para.o ga o cheesy

It is not a matter of being angry but explaining the teachings of Islam on the matter and being honest. Her action is not something you can applaud under Islam, simple.
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 29, 2013
maclatunji:

It is not a matter of being angry but explaining the teachings of Islam on the matter and being honest. Her action is not something you can applaud under Islam, simple.

She deserves to be flogged and jailed for involving in this madness. Islam doesnt tolerate all sorta of madness like this
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 01, 2013
@ sanniemoe i dont know what kind of muslim you are,whether fake or original and sincrerly dont care,but if perchance you claim to be a real muslim,does your own version of islam preaches/encourages/supports/fuels violence as a tool for correcting others.smh.orisirisi.cant we just have a ciolent free sociery.must everything be about violence aka flogging.AN ADULT O.A LADY FOR THAT MATTER WHO HAS POSED NO THREAT TO YOU IN ANY WAY
Re: Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia by secretaryabdul(m): 1:16am On May 24, 2015
Subhanallah, Muslim beauty pegeant? This is Haram, you re following the steps of the Kuffar sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers / Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.