Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118740 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:53am On Sep 22, 2013
prof800:
like you said - insomnia!
so i'll use a drink to force the sleep out..
Kpele!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 12:57am On Sep 22, 2013
O ye nightcrawler! U guys are fighting with your beds abi?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:59am On Sep 22, 2013
Briareos: U guys are fighting with your beds abi?
I no fight with my bed... it's bigger than me; rather I wil pick on a similar sized midget grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 1:07am On Sep 22, 2013
at least villageboi sleepeth on a tree..
where would the son of man lay his head..
"better in a bar than behind the bar"
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 1:21am On Sep 22, 2013
prof800: Hey @waxdude don't stand there and do nothing.
Didn't you hear villageboi..?
..."go and knock on uj_sizzle's door"
huh *cocs AK47*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 1:26am On Sep 22, 2013
**retreats**
she has a gunnnnn..!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 1:29am On Sep 22, 2013
*drops guy, and fusses with pjs*
oh it's u smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 1:30am On Sep 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: *drops guy, and fusses with pjs*
oh it's u smiley
yea..am i safe.?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 1:31am On Sep 22, 2013
prof800: **retreats**
she has a gunnnnn..!

No no no! Dont retreat. I dey your back!

[size=2pt] wear that kevlar vest you dont have. [/size]
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 1:34am On Sep 22, 2013
prof800: I must commend @briareos and @uj_sizzles.
I hope we continue to improve the profile of our TV/Movies section.
...three of our stories made frontpage today and five in the last 50hours.
I just want you to know its been quite a while this has happened.
lol grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 1:35am On Sep 22, 2013
prof800:
yea..am i safe.?
*feline smile* well ofcoz u are. *steps closer*
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 1:58am On Sep 22, 2013
Oh dear... e be like say the mods get middle of midnight meeting... I berra run fast!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2013
smiley gudmrnin prof, village boi, nd uj sizzle undecided uhhhh waz dt a real gun or a toy gun angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ijebabe: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2013
semid4lyfe: Where is Ijebabe?

I haven't seen her around here for a while. . .
Like you care undecided tongue

Hello house! cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2013
waxdude: smiley gudmrnin prof, village boi, nd uj sizzle undecided uhhhh waz dt a real gun or a toy gun angry
*raises brow* I don't play with my guns.

Hi Ijebabe!!

*to self* Oh God i have large fingers sad cry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2013
ijebabe:
Like you care undecided tongue

Hello house! cheesy
**dancing**jumping**and somersaulting**
YAYYYY...!!!
Here comes Ijebabe...
**Roles carpet and usherd her to the exquisite LOUNGE**
welcome...we your bois have been waiting for you.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Uhhhhh okay guys...goin tru ma collection of movies nd I'm like let me watch TRANCE again..please I stil dnt knw wz dis movie abt?(Mayb its cos I hate it)...dts hw ma friends gt me tortured wit INCEPTION... angry @uj sizzle undecided...ok
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2013
waxdude: smiley gudmrnin prof, village boi, nd uj sizzle
Morning Waxdude, how bodi?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2013
ijebabe:
Hello house! cheesy
The one and only Ijebabe! Na ya eye be this? How now?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2013
A very good morning to all the mods and all NLers that waka into this thread!

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2013
VillageBoi e don do oo! I already apologised,why are you trying so hard to rub mould on my name

Please someone should help me warn this guy....I don't want trouble!

***SLAMS DOOR***
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
god_of_music: VillageBoi e don do oo! I already apologised,why are you trying so hard to rub mould on my name
My guy calm down. Come siddon follow me drink this palmwine... abi you no dey drink?

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
VillageBoi:
My guy calm down. Come siddon follow me drink this palmwine... abi you no dey drink?
***Drags the keg of palmwine from his hand and runs back to the music section*** tongue
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Happy Sunday.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
I would love to see the content of that post that was hidden wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
god_of_music: ***Drags the keg of palmwine from his hand and runs back to the music section*** tongue
That music you people are blasting this early Sunday morning... una no dey sleep in?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
waxdude: ...dts hw ma friends gt me tortured wit INCEPTION... angry @uj sizzle undecided...ok
got you tortured with INCEPTION..?
What are you saying ooo?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Has anyone seen Uju?

I'm about to send a S&R team out -
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Briareos: Has anyone seen Uju?

I'm about to send a S&R team out -
She must have been in church all day - maybe for a special programme
...check her in her room sha..maybe she's back
(beware she has a gun)
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
Downton abbey starts today !! Yaaay cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
adaobi123: Downton abbey starts today !! Yaaay cheesy
Yaaay

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.