Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118763 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
VillageBoi:
That music you people are blasting this early Sunday morning... una no dey sleep in?
Early morning music is THE BEST! cheesy aaah! I just came back from church,was composing a reachout Nigeria Campaign song with my group......but as a guy who specialize on RAP music,i composed the rap verse alone grin ooh it was a honour! cheesy cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ijebabe: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*raises brow* I don't play with my guns.

Hi Ijebabe!!

*to self* Oh God i have large fingers sad cry
Hiya!!
Large fingers have their uses tongue

prof800:
**dancing**jumping**and somersaulting**
YAYYYY...!!!
Here comes Ijebabe...
**Roles carpet and usherd her to the exquisite LOUNGE**
welcome...we your bois have been waiting for you.
whoa! All this for me? grin chei, like my head isn't big enough already grin

VillageBoi:
The one and only Ijebabe! Na ya eye be this? How now?
Na me o! I dey kampe! How body? Hope ur next film project is coming along well cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
ijebabe:
Na me o! I dey kampe! How body? Hope ur next film project is coming along well cheesy
Welcome o! I dey o my sista. Hmmmmm... it sort of is, however, one bit of casting is still lacking and after what happened with 'Sweet Sixteen' I don't want to go ahead until I am completely happy I have the right cast. Worst comes to worst I might have to end up switching it from a Naija cast to Caucasian cast sad
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ijebabe: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sigh! Finding 'the one' is not easy. Hold out im sure he/she'll turn up hehe.
Not Caucasian please, we need colour grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
ijebabe: Sigh! Finding 'the one' is not easy. Hold out im sure he/she'll turn up hehe.
Not Caucasian please, we need colour grin
Nne, tell me about it... e no easy here for the cast. Ok I promise to def make it as originally intended wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
ijebabe: Sigh! Finding 'the one' is not easy.
'the one' will surely come...that's what they do - they come.
You'll have held so many auditions to find the right cast..then one day 'the one' will just show up in one of your auditions looking at you straight in the face!
Then you'll know this is the right one -- so @villageboi nor worry you hear?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
prof800:
'the one' will surely come...that's what they do - they come.
You'll have held so many auditions to find the right cast..then one day 'the one' will just show up in one of your auditions looking at you straight in the face!
Then you'll know this is the right one -- so @villageboi nor worry you hear?
Thanks Prof, I no go worry. It will happen when it happens!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
prof800:
got you tortured with INCEPTION..?
What are you saying ooo?
Forced me to watch d movie INCEPTION...dts wht I'm sayin oooooo undecided
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
waxdude:
Forced me to watch d movie INCEPTION...dts wht I'm sayin oooooo undecided
You mean 'forced' like at gunpoint? wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by UjSizzle(f): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Briareos whatsapp pls?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 12:02am On Sep 23, 2013
VillageBoi:
You mean 'forced' like at gunpoint? wink
grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2013
It's only past midnight... una no dey come out to party??!!!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2013
VillageBoi:
It's only past midnight... una no dey come out to party??!!!

Where is the booze?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Is there a party going on?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 1:22am On Sep 23, 2013
But Im sure this place has a bar... so na 'parry' place be this. *glug, glug, glug* Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh this palmie sweet no be small.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:41am On Sep 23, 2013
**staggers into the chat room walking straight to the bar**
To many things to do this day.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:49am On Sep 23, 2013
The Emmy Awards is going on Now and HOMELAND has just defeated GOT & BREAKING BAD to clinch the best tv drama.
EDIT: BREAKING BAD actually won the award..lol.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:56am On Sep 23, 2013
SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES

Winner: Anna Gunn, Breaking Bad.
...yayyyy!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 3:02am On Sep 23, 2013
I'm out!
Bobby Cannavale? Boardwalk Empire?
Oh..Bloody hell.
someone please slap me!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by VillageBoi(m): 3:11am On Sep 23, 2013
prof800: The Emmy Awards is going on Now and HOMELAND has just defeated GOT & BREAKING BAD to clinch the best tv drama.
I like Homeland but this is a joke!!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2013
prof800: The Emmy Awards is going on Now and HOMELAND has just defeated GOT & BREAKING BAD to clinch the best tv drama.
Breaking Bad won it naa, not Homeland.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 23, 2013
***breaks the door to the room*** Aagh!! Whatsup y'all!!! grin i don break una door oo! Make una go call www.nairaland.com/carpenter to come work am oo! grin grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2013
sholay2011:
Breaking Bad won it naa, not Homeland.
Yes ooo..BREAKING BAD won it.
I heard something else..
'twas an other category i heard.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2013
prof800:
Yes ooo..BREAKING BAD won it.
I heard something else..
'twas an other category i heard.
That must be best tv actress for drama (Claire Danes in homeland).
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2013
sholay2011:
That must be best tv actress for drama (Claire Danes in homeland).

exactly!...I think i was paranoid..hahaha.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Surely I say unto you dudes, it's a good morning. Blessings on ye grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2013
^^^^
good morn to you..
good morning roomies!
wish you all have a splendid week ahead.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2013
prof800: ^^^^
good morn to you..
good morning roomies!
wish you all have a splendid week ahead.
Nd u too prof smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
HEY.! MOVIE AND TV SERIES LOVERS PLEASE JOIN "THE GAME" HERE:
www.nairaland.com/1450737/tv-movies-quiz-game

I bet, you're gonna love it!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by 33gawd: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2013
Do any of you know where I could download nigerian movie sound effects? Thanks in advanceembarassed
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2013
33gawd: Do any of you know where I could download nigerian movie sound effects? Thanks in advanceembarassed
Hey, welcome @33gawd...!

Why are you asking for nigerian movie? why not sound effects generally?
...anyway sha, me ar nor know ooo. Nor worry persin go come hep you.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2013
**opens the chiller and grabs a bottle of cold water**
Good morning Oga @semid4lyfe...
I SEE YOU.! (...from 'Avatar')
**removes hat with an English bow**
my brothers @villageboi, @speedyboi, @sholay2011... I greet you.
Oga @briareos, and our Queen @uj_sizzles hope you had a nice rest.
**guzzles water down his throat**
Bonjour @mynd_44.
**goes to a corner of the room that looks like one of those exquisite LOUNGE you see in a CINEMA GUESTHOUSE and plumps into the sofa**
Shout out to All TV/MOVIELANDERS:
@waxdude
@chinakanelson
@Mariarocks
@god_of_music
@C'est moi
@Ihedinobi
@gree-die
@tony ayo
@ammyluv2002
@demelza
@adaobi123
@sexytabhi
@sir.law
Ah..! and ofcus our favorites:
@adaobi123
@Afam4eva
@ijebabe
......we welcome @33gawd to this fun family.
Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.