Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118391 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:
Rosy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Candyrain:

Rosy
Sweetheart
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rose2014:
Sweetheart
What's going on dear?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by emmastone019(f): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Oh and i like that Cinema Guest House name btw, Nairawood sounds too cliché(no offence kiss)

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hellooo
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
sholay2011:
Hellooo
I greet you ooo.
How na?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
prof800:

I greet you ooo.

How na?
I dey o. Una just run from this place sha. Now in Canny wink
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
sholay2011:

I dey o. Una just run from this place sha. Now in Canny wink
ehn ehn...
So you don leave me for Nigeria abi. sad.
grin
Congratz. I wish you success in your studies in "Canny". Make sure you do us proud as usual ooo. wink

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by dkay51(m): 3:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Interested in getting ur latest movies/series in Lagos or Ibadan check this out >>
https://www.nairaland.com/2576833/movie-mania-1terabyte-worth-movies
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by SageNaruto(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2015
pls, I need ur opinions on this... help a broda out:
www.nairaland.com/2604373/check-out#38090126
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Deekaydadon(m): 3:24am On Sep 19, 2015
Interested in getting the latest movies and series in HD at the cheapest possible rates check my signature to contact and u can visit my thread for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2576833/movie-mania-1terabyte-worth-movies
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2015
@Villageboi, @Prof800, @speedyboi I highly recommend this old movie: 'Requiem for a Dream'.

'Just watched it. Harrowing...
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
sholay2011:
@Villageboi, @Prof800, @speedyboi I highly recommend this old movie: 'Requiem for a Dream'.

'Just watched it. Harrowing...
thanks.

hope you're enjoying your stay in Canny?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Vertch: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Share your Entertainment Videos, Audios and Images on http://vertch.com .... and get promotions; actors, models, musicians etc... Let your Fans follow you to get the latest update about you. Join now and start uploading.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
You still haven't told me what's going on Rose2014
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by almightygod: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by wolzzz(m): 1:10am On Oct 19, 2015
nice room
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 1:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Hello my love

How have you been?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Morning swthrt, how are you? @Rose2014
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by stukint: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Watch and download HD movies online.

http://twi.sh/zfb

Recently Added Movies include.

Beasts Of No Nation
Experimental
Mr. Holmes
The Cokeville Miracle
Breaking Through
The Diabolical
Z For Zachariah
Black Mass
Windsor Drive
Partisan
Inside Out
Dope
Deathgasm
Cartel Land
Paper Towns
The Visit

More Movies coming soon.

Note!!! Creating a free account is necessary to access movies. This is a measure to prevent the website from being slowed down by bad bots.
Now don't just enjoy this alone. Share with your friends. Happy Viewing!!!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 3:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello dear Rose2014

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by stukint: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Watch and download HD movies online.

Recently Added Movies include.

The Man From U.N.C.L.E
Hitman: Agent 47
We Are Your Friends
The End Of The Tour
Howl
Amy
Beasts Of No Nation

And many more. The list is endless.

More Movies coming soon.

Note!!! Creating a free account is necessary to access movies. This is a measure to prevent the website from being slowed down by bad bots.
Now don't just enjoy this alone. Share with your friends. Happy Viewing!!!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello sweet Rose2014

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Candyrain:
Hello sweet Rose2014
Hi sugar kiss kiss
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Hi sugar kiss kiss

I am going to get you arrested very soon angry angry angry tongue

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by giztzone(m): 2:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Some of the movies below maybe old but they are worth our time so i will advice you to get them and watch them. And if you have already you can share what you’ve learn’t with us you may not know whose life you are changing. So I tell you watching movie is one thing and learning from it is another, every movie that is produce has its unique lessons to be learn’t, i will be sharing some of the lessons i have learn’t and you are welcome to share yours in the comment box below the post.

Below are some the 8 Movies that taught me great lessons as a student;

1. Akeelah and the Bee

Akeelah and the bee is one movie that really taught me a lot but i will be sharing few of those lessons. The key lesson i learn’t from the movie is to put in my BEST and not to give up even when the WORD is too hard for me to spell and also to climb with those that care about you and your success in life.

2. God’s not dead

After watching this movie i have to seat back and ask myself a lot of question like can i actually stand for my FAITH till eternity or can i just be like every other being with no DIRECTION. Some of the lessons i also learn’t;

* Always do the right thing, you may not know who you maybe saving.
* I learn’t you must pay the price to get what you want in LIFE
*To always stand and declare what you believe in at all times with no intimidation

3. Jack the giant slayer
This movie might not be that direct but still their is a lesson to be learn’t from it. The first lesson i learn’t was that when people don’t believe in your dream don’t stop keep dream until its come to pass and also another lesson i learnt is that i can overcome any obstacle.

4. Like stars on earth
As i was growing up everything about my life can be liken to that of the main character Darsheel Safary, lets put it this way i had a learning disability but i never thought of quieting not even for a day. Lesson from the movie;

Every child is special all you need to do is to understand them and be with them during their though time.
Don’t give up on yourself
When you have the chance to help someone don’t waste a moment, do it, the help you render unknowingly maybe your ticket to be know

5. Time Changer

The lesson from this movie is a straight one, if people don’t believe in your dream make them to live in it and please always know what you want.

6. Gifted Hands

The movie is really a great one but i will advice you if you haven’t read the book try and grab a copy NOW lol, well the lesson from the movie is also a straight one.

Don’t get loosers cheering you up
The movie also strengthen me and made me understand that i can achieve

7. Step up All In
I have to watch this movie over and over again, first for the fun of it, secondly for the lesson that was comes with it.

Now the lesson, don’t give up even when everybody leaves and reject your leading.
Their is a second team out there
Don’t fight your enemy, he or she might be your ticket to winning in life.

8. 3 Idiot

First, don’t be a noise maker
Don’t cram to an exam or to an event.
Believe in your dream and don’t think of quieting when people don’t see what you see.
Please feel free to add the once you've watched so far and the lessons you learn from them..

Source: http://www.scholars.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.