Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118539 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Rose2014:
I miss you too sweetheart. My day went fine but busy. Looking forward to a stress free week next week Love love
Good morning dear
Oh ok, I'll be looking forward to that too. Missed you much.
Check your mail, I sent you a pm
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nwanyi oma, oyoyo nne ke kwanu? Happy New Month Swthrt Rose2014
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:
Nwanyi oma, oyoyo nne ke kwanu? Happy New Month Swthrt Rose2014
Nna m ukwu, I'm fine o
I've bn wondering where u left me to since

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Nna m ukwu, I'm fine o
I've bn wondering where u left me to since

Left you? You know that's not possible. How's your day going and ain't you done with what you are doing?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

Left you? You know that's not possible. How's your day going and ain't you done with what you are doing?
I am sweerie
Bn in bed all day resting. About to cook now
You want some? cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

I am sweerie
Bn in bed all day resting. About to cook now
You want some? cheesy

Honey you shouldn't be asking that kind of question or do you want to starve me, huh? Abeg jare the son of man is interested grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by yxizzy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Altimedia Arts Academy is offering a free media and art training in Enugu and Lagos state.

Courses: acting, dancing, modeling, scriptwriting and directing

Duration: one month + duration of practicals

Tuition: Free

Register: www.altimediaent.com/aaa

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rose2014:
Honey, how are you doing? Been a while
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Candyrain:

Honey, how are you doing? Been a while

I'm fine dearie
I told u I'll be free this week

Pls teach me how to screenshot comments, I want to create a thread on an impostor

cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm fine dearie
I told u I'll be free this week

Pls teach me how to screenshot comments, I want to create a thread on an impostor

cheesy

Good to have you back. I've missed you kiss well I use an application in my phone (screen grabber) to screenshot. Do you have anything of such?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Candyrain:

Good to have you back. I've missed you kiss well I use an application in my phone (screen grabber) to screenshot. Do you have anything of such?

No but what I'll do is once I create the thread, I'll mention u and tell u the pages of interest for me so u can screenshot and paste them for me cheesy
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Candyrain:

Oh or better still, I can tell u the person I'm interested in and the pages of interest before hand so u can collate the posts for me

I don't want to give any space for them to edit
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rose2014:

No but what I'll do is once I create the thread, I'll mention u and tell u the pages of interest for me so u can screenshot and paste them for me cheesy

Ok. What's it about love? I want to believe there's no problem, right?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Candyrain:

Nah I just want to burst someone claiming SS
He once claimed Igbo sef
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rose2014:

Oh or better still, I can tell u the person I'm interested in and the pages of interest before hand so u can collate the posts for me

I don't want to give any space for them to edit

Let's take this outta here. Do you receive mails directly into your device?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Candyrain:

My thing is this: there's no time everyone would support a cause. Not all Igbos support Biafra but what I don't like is people having to claim SS before they can make their point.

I see them daily if only I could screenshot
I find it annoying
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rose2014:

My thing is this: there's no time everyone would support a cause. Not all Igbos support Biafra but what I don't like is people having to claim SS before they can make their point.

I see them daily if only I could screenshot
I find it annoying

Ok let's communicate via email and I can send all the screen shots you need as well.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Candyrain:

Let's take this outta here. Do you receive mails directly into your device?
I do o but I forgot my pw

I'll create/send an email to u and once u receive it, I'll delete it. I would've loved to reply u the other time but I'm locked out of my email
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Candyrain:

Ok let's communicate via email and I can send all the screen shots you need as well.
Sounds good
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rose2014:

I'll create/send an email to u and once u receive it, I'll delete it. I would've loved to reply u the other time but I'm locked out of my email

Ok good.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rose2014:

The email you forgot the password, is it your main account? If it is then you should try recover or request for a new password.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 4:22am On Aug 05, 2015
Candyrain:

The email you forgot the password, is it your main account? If it is then you should try recover or request for a new password.
I have one for u but I'll wait till when u're online cos I'll delete it once u acknowledge receiving it
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2015
Rose2014:
Hey
Hi dear, how are you doing?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Candyrain:

Hi dear, how are you doing?

I'm fine thanks. Email me
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Rose2014:

Let me know once u get it

Got it and do check it.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rose2014: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Candyrain:

Got it and do check it.
Ok cool. I just wanted to ask if u sent me a mail cos there're too many impersonators on this forum. Smh

Replied
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Rose2014:

Ok cool. I just wanted to ask if u sent me a mail cos there're too many impersonators on this forum. Smh

Replied

Oh ok I understand. I don't know what people gain from impersonating someone else. It's worrisome.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
my name is filmlord and I am about to take over this thread.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
who has seen ted 2?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Candyrain:

Pls I want you to stop the e-fight. I'm not comfortable with the way they insult you love. Pls do it for me.
and here comes a human wit d brain of an female iguana.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Candyrain(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.