Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118403 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
speedyboi:

Thank you bros! I hear Akure now has a cinema cheesy cheesy grin grin...you could've stayed embarassed cheesy lipsrsealed

BTW; I just ruffled up one list for Nollywood today, so I won't vex prof grin grin. Lemme finish it up and post it.
Lool...how are you so informed? Yeah, it's true. Akure don get cinema oo grin. That's not why I left though undecided

I am waiting for your 'list'.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 02, 2016
BTW prof.....you people haff started; where is my 2013 list https://www.nairaland.com/1565300/top-10-nollywood-movies-watched angry angry
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 02, 2016
It is a ghen ghen...Fifty has broken all records....grossing almost everything "The Figurine" made in a weekend! With all the publicity, it ought to. The business can only continue to get more lucrative. More cinemas abeg.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 2:12am On Jan 02, 2016
speedyboi:
It is a ghen ghen...Fifty has broken all records....grossing almost everything "The Figurine" made in a weekend! With all the publicity, it ought to. The business can only continue to get more lucrative. More cinemas abeg.
shocked shocked
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone around.
2016's gonna make sense.!

speedyboi:
BTW prof.....you people haff started; where is my 2013 list https://www.nairaland.com/1565300/top-10-nollywood-movies-watched angry angry
I'm just seeing this. It seems someone installed a new spambot that has been very active lately.
Nice to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
I want to specially thank Sholay2011 for surprising me wonderfully last year. I have not been saying much and will not say much so that people will not think you are my gay partner grin hehehe..grin

But I miss you. Finish your masters and run back to your fatherland ooo.
I wish you happy new year with love.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
As I dey watch AMVCA na him "NEPA" carry light.

Damn! Tunde Babalola got two awards!!
EPIC and UNBELIEVABLE. Has it ever happened that a screenwriter gets two awards for screenwriting in the same night?
Wow! Epic feat.!!
Now that's our own Charlie Kauffman.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2016
prof800:
I want to specially thank Sholay2011 for surprising me wonderfully last year. I have not been saying much and will not say much so that people will not think you are my gay partner grin hehehe..grin

Don't mention sir. angry

Happy New Year oo. Wishing you a prosperous and fulfilling 2016. Spam bots don ban speedyboi and also, he asked you not to put his thread on frontpage yet (in case you had that in mind) because it still needs some edit.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2016
prof800:
As I dey watch AMVCA na him "NEPA" carry light.

Damn! Tunde Babalola got two awards!!
EPIC and UNBELIEVABLE. Has it ever happened that a screenwriter gets two awards for screenwriting in the same night?
Wow! Epic feat.!!
Now that's our own Charlie Kauffman.
Congrats to him. Not a big fan of him though.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 03, 2016
prof800:

you've said more than enough tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin *dials 112* angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Is briareos still in this country? I've not seen him around in quite a while.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2016
speedyboi:

you've said more than enough tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin *dials 112* angry angry angry
May God forgive you quick quick. grin
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2016
sholay2011:
Congrats to him. Not a big fan of him though.
Why? You don't like his style?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Briareos(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2016
prof800:
Is briareos still in this country?
I've not seen him around in quite a while.

He is very much around. Happy new year everyone.

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2016
Briareos:

He is very much around. Happy new year everyone.
Happy new year.! Seems like you've been quite busy.
Na wa ooo. No single AMVCA 2016 thread.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nairaland and yeye bots....I want to modify my post now...Abeg check my profile after this post....I have a feeling I'd be banned and it'd be hidden again....submitting in 5.4.3.2.1...0 embarassed
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
prof800:

Why? You don't like his style?
I admire his style but I believe it's because Nigerian screenwriters aren't 'that good generally' for now; so, he is one of the few exceptions. I personally don't think he is 'that good'. Or let me say he hasn't wowed me yet. My point is entirely subjective. At least, he has written for the Kunle Afolayan and the likes. wink

Kemi Adesoye has impressed me more than him.

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
^^ I agree
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
prof800:

May God forgive you quick quick. grin
You're still here? You won't take to your heels before the police arrive? angry angry cheesy cheesy

prof800:

Na wa ooo. No single AMVCA 2016 thread.
Not surprised the buzz has died down about the award....hopefully it doesn't end up controversial like Headies....lol...Never been a fan of audience awards..

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Floyd45(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
STALKER Directed by Moses Inwang (who i feel is among the top directors in Nigeria) delivers with this movie. Although there a some goofs and little errors here and there, the movie is still a great watch. It features Jim iyke who has been out of the game for a while so to speak and Nse Etim. It should be hitting the cinemas on Feb 14.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Floyd45(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Floyd45:
STALKER Directed by Moses Inwang (who i feel is among the top directors in Nigeria) delivers with this movie. Although there are some goofs and little errors here and there, the movie is still a great watch. It features Jim iyke who has been out of the game for a while so to speak and Nse Etim. It should be hitting the cinemas on Feb 14.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Papafriday(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
My name is Papafriday, Nairaland Papa. I am new here. Hope you guys are having fun?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by severus(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
For all those who would love a successful career in modern technology and innovation, there is an online platform where you can Teach yourself how to build websites, mobile apps and do java programming, you can learn with 1000s of material and even study from your phone and get certificate to boost your CV. Also find out how you can make money and drive success with your ideas and skills. check it out at www.codelab.cf
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Join4corners(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2016
I am here..let meet up in this zone

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.