Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Your Experience On Partner Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experience On Partner Cheating. (568 Views)

A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off / How To Catch Your Partner Cheating / Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience On Partner Cheating. by adonisgold: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
I know lots of people have stories about cheating partners so lets share it here. Lemme go 1st.
Back in school I had dis girl who I usually slept in her place but she had a girlfriend she was just too attached to. Whenever I travelled she moved to her place, one one occassion after giving her "head" she gasped that I suck like a girl, I pretended I didn't hear cause it was in the heat of passion. So one day I travelled and returned without informing her, it was around 10:00am , I knocked and knocked and finally they opened, obviously they had dressed up hurriedly and they were sweating, I entered and pretended nothing was amiss. But right by the bed were their panties, soaked and some sticks of Chupa chops. Obviously they had been enjoying chocolate womanliness. Even the bed had patches of pus,sy maps. Well, I quietly dropped my bag and went out to drink a beer in the bar in front. After a while her friend left and I went in. The panties and chuppa chops had dissapeared. She thought i would quarrel,, I merely asked her to bring the chupa chops and u can imagine what i did with it. She finally opened up dat d girl was her lover. I tried to convince her to initiate a party but she never agreed.

(1) (Reply)

Pickup Lines / You / Guide To Guys: How To Do What Youwant And Keep Her Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.