Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS (19310 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's Best President - Tinubu, Fashola [pics] / Bill Gates Visits Fashola. PICS.... / Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by agbameta: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
omonnakoda: You are the olodo. You will register with your fingerprint which is the same for your passport so if we need to find you we will. Your registration will be linked to several other individuals and anyone who phones you regularly or emails you. We are everywhere
We will verify, you think everyone is as dumb as you. We will take your fingerprints and verify other details. We have encted legislation and you are liable to be jailed for false information. MOST people will comply while there will be fraudsters like everywhere else in the world BUT every hospital encounter and school admission will be linked to these cards and we will get bank details too. The reality is MOST people will be captured and random regular checks on phone numbers will be made. We will phone you and if you don't answer we void your card. We will visit your address and if we don't find you we void your card .

Lagos State Forensic Lab To Gulp N89b

The proposed first ever Forensic Laboratory in Africa by the Lagos State Government will gulp N89 billion. The laboratory will be sited in Badagry.

Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Dr. Kadri Hamzat disclosed this at the weekend in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria, saying that the government was ready to roll out the project that will help to resolve mysterious death in the country. “The laboratory is not just about Lagos. It is about the entire country. When Dana crash happened in Lagos, there is no forensic laboratory in this country. In Lagos State, We have designed the forensic laboratory. We have done the need assessment. Governor Fashola put the report together and sent it to the Presidency.

“We have got the land for the project. At the time we were doing it, French Embassy and British High Commission observed that it would open up vast opportunities for the country. The US Embassy helped us and linked us with FBI to see how they did it. If we can do this, the economy of Lagos and Nigeria would improve,” he stated

The commissioner said several countries go abroad for forensic issues, adding that “if we have it in Lagos, why should they go to the US for forensic test? The laboratory will go through accreditation. Once that is done, it is the same test that will be conducted in Nigeria. As long as we have that accreditation, what is here is what is in their country.

“We are just taking money out of the country. Now, if we do that and build the road, imagine the transaction that takes place among West African countries. There are so many things that are involved.”

According to Hamzat, “we have done the need assessment. In order to build forensic laboratory anywhere in the world, you must first do a need analysis. A need analysis tells you that if you build a ballistic laboratory and if a gun is shot, how is it shot?

They will now talk to the police on how many do you have in one year and how many people live in this community. When the team came, they spoke with commissioner of police, judges, prison officers and so on. “We have done those analyses. In that report, we have indicated all these facts. Our consultant just finished building one forensic laboratory in Kuwait. It is fantastic. It involves a lot of money today. It requires about N89 billion.

“We realise that if the country needs it, let us act together as a country. We have sent the report to Mr. President. He also has acted on it and sent it to the Inspector-General of Police. One commissioner has come to us in Lagos and we have held series of meetings on this project. Definitely we can see positive reaction on it.”

They don't know what's coming, e go do them like film trick....

lmao
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by omonnakoda: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Welcome to Lagos ,If you do anyhow you go see anyhow!

We will give you forms to fill and if you don't fill them you are fuc.ked if you lie on them same thing we will track your bank accounts and freeze them . You wil beg us to arrange FAMILY REUNION. Otherwise you fall in line and Bow to Babaloja
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by ibedun: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
I support this policy from all angles. The incessant and uncontrolled migration to Oodua Land must be halted ASAP. The integrity of our homeland must be protected One Nigeria or not. If this policy helps to achieve that then so be it. We must also show them the map of Nigeria and demonstrate how far they have to travel to leave Oodua territory.
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by 1wolex85: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
deeptesting:

Now for you to have gone this length to insult my parents for simply expressing my opinion shows that i have said the truth and you are really hurt by it, You can now go and ask your mother who your real father is because i know you don`t have one..
You started well, but at the end you just did the same thing he did, so what was d point? Dont tell me he started first
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Mitkelz(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2013
Kairoseki77: ,

Are you a learner?
I am not being mean, I am genuinely curious.

I just have honestly never heard anyone string sentences together and still make so little sense.

Have you even left your village, or the small confines of your state? Have you ever stepped foot outside of Nigeria? Ever in your life?

In every country on the planet you must register as a resident of the state in which you reside. There is nothing "indigenous" about it. This is not your tribal census.

You utilize the resources of the state in which you reside. (So you must pay taxes) Are you planning on not paying taxes to give back to the state that provides for you? If so, please leave immediately. You are a deadbeat and will not be welcome anywhere on Earth, not even in your brother's house.

In the US, for example, your only form of identification is your STATE ID. You car, has a STATE license plate. You pay local, STATE, and federal taxes. You vote in your STATE elections, and even get a voter card issued by your STATE dept of elections. The reasons for this are endless.

Who told you that you must carry additional residency cards? You have ONE ID. That is for the state where you reside. Reside is a word that means where you live. Do you live in Lagos? Then you will need a RESIDEncy card. Are you visiting Lagos? Then you do not need one. No one should need to explain this to you.

Move to another state? Guess what! You go get a new residency card. Do you own more than one house? Then you pick a PRIMARY RESIDENCE, and register only in that state. None of this is complex.

We are not savages living in an endless jungle, like they must do in your village. Roaming like pack animals with no fixed address. You get a donkey for that one.

To have a functioning society people must have addresses, ID cards, and pay taxes. None of that exists in Nigeria, but it exists in Lagos State. If you can't handle being a big boy, pack your bags and go hug a lion.

Eko oni baje o. Fools will never slow down progress. On the contrary, we must provide for the disabled. undecided

The level of confidence that you used to spout something so utterly daft is shocking. I am ashamed for you, your mother, your father, your forefathers, and your teachers (if you have had any).

Lagos State Shine ur eyes ...Beware of d Greek Horse #Gift. Just like a painted sepulcher.# DirtyInside.
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Wadeoye(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2013
T-smooth:
Dnt register IGBO pls...

They will be registered but as foreigners - there is a field for state of origin. From there we know who the foreigners are and where they leave.

And we can tell them their true population in Lagos.
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by omonnakoda: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2013
Wadeoye:

They will be registered but as foreigners - there is a field for state of origin. From there we know who the foreigners are and where they leave.

Indigenes of Lagos who do not live in Lagos are NOT eligible to register
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by nnatom: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wadeoye:

na wa o, ur post and dat of ur brodas Jst reminded me of dis 2face track( IF NOBODY TALK ABOUT U DEN U ARE NOBODY). is it dat u Pple are scared and jealous of d igbos or wht.igbo dis igbo dat. sincerely speaking,if nt for d ibos will Lagos b dis developed, neva. and aside lag which of d Western state can b used to conpare any of d eastern state,none. and have u ever tot of what lag wil look like if ibos leave,well d inn business den will b amala joint bis.

well I know u and ur type posting such are either not matured upstairs or less Dan 20yrs, cos I know matured Yoruba men and women will nt post such.

am outa here cos I want where Pple are singing one Nigeria.
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by favourlicious: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2013
U can Conveniently get ur point across without all the Insults!!!!!
Now I'm truly ashamed of you!!!
*SMH*
Kairoseki77: ,

Are you a learner?
I am not being mean, I am genuinely curious.

I just have honestly never heard anyone string sentences together and still make so little sense.

Have you even left your village, or the small confines of your state? Have you ever stepped foot outside of Nigeria? Ever in your life?

In every country on the planet you must register as a resident of the state in which you reside. There is nothing "indigenous" about it. This is not your tribal census.

You utilize the resources of the state in which you reside. (So you must pay taxes) Are you planning on not paying taxes to give back to the state that provides for you? If so, please leave immediately. You are a deadbeat and will not be welcome anywhere on Earth, not even in your brother's house.

In the US, for example, your only form of identification is your STATE ID. You car, has a STATE license plate. You pay local, STATE, and federal taxes. You vote in your STATE elections, and even get a voter card issued by your STATE dept of elections. The reasons for this are endless.

Who told you that you must carry additional residency cards? You have ONE ID. That is for the state where you reside. Reside is a word that means where you live. Do you live in Lagos? Then you will need a RESIDEncy card. Are you visiting Lagos? Then you do not need one. No one should need to explain this to you.

Move to another state? Guess what! You go get a new residency card. Do you own more than one house? Then you pick a PRIMARY RESIDENCE, and register only in that state. None of this is complex.

We are not savages living in an endless jungle, like they must do in your village. Roaming like pack animals with no fixed address. You get a donkey for that one.

To have a functioning society people must have addresses, ID cards, and pay taxes. None of that exists in Nigeria, but it exists in Lagos State. If you can't handle being a big boy, pack your bags and go hug a lion.

Eko oni baje o. Fools will never slow down progress. On the contrary, we must provide for the disabled. undecided

The level of confidence that you used to spout something so utterly daft is shocking. I am ashamed for you, your mother, your father, your forefathers, and your teachers (if you have had any).
Re: Lagos State Residents Registration Unveiled. Fashola PICS by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pres. Buhari To Host Four Heads Of State In Abuja Today / Amaechi, Dakuku Say Victory In Sight For APC / Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.