Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship (1364 Views)

Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Relationship Quarrels And Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by lokito: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2013
To me i think
A relationship with no ARGUMENTS is a
relationship with a lot of SECRETS. In the midst
of an argument that is when partners are more
open to each other. They all utter out what
irritates the other. So my friends, If you never
have any argument with your partner, then you
will never know what hurts them, what they
want you to change, were you went wrong, what
they hate on you, what annoys them, what
stresses them, what they fear, what makes them
happy… Please get me right on this; I’m not
saying that arguments are so healthy in a
relationship. You shouldn’t go and start one
because you need to know more about your
partner… Let an argument happen abruptly and
when it does, don’t allow it to tear you apart.
Just do your damnedest and you restore the
situation but be very observant and learn a lot
from it.

How do u manage...?
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2013
I pack few things and leave town.
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2013
I do run too but have come realise is not better to
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by baralatie(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2013
Quarel is lik a fault dat occurs in ur car as u ar driving!
+if u ar ignorant abt hw a car wks,u becom negativ(sam in relatnshp u bth understand hw u wk fault disc ar easily dealt wit
+quarel is also lik a camp fire,d biger d wood d biga d fire(d mor pressur u apply on an iritatng mata d biga d fight)
+ quarel is also lik two hungry hyena askd to shar a plate of food
+quarel is lik birds dat refus 2 build a hom and it wants to lay a dozen eggs
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2013
I beat her black and blue, reject her food and talk to the wall.

It works, try it.
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by MrsChima(f): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Be honest of your thoughts and feelings and listen for the response.
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by MrsChima(f): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
jhydebaba: I beat her black and blue, reject her food and talk to the wall.

It works, try it.

And you are still alive? Shiddddd!
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by jhydebaba(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

And you are still alive? Shiddddd!
yes ma'am, any problem tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by lokito: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2013

It works, try it.

Dats notjustok men
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by paradoxqueen: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
I stop talking to the person and just say I see snd mmhmm and ok then comes a long moment of slience because it is hard to argue with someone who says nothing...then later I complain that u never listen to how I feel and I think I am lonely because all u does is talk at me. Then my b/f asks me to explain. And I refuse to say anthing. This way my man thinks it really bothers me and I am upset so when I do bring up the issue in a couple days he gives me what I want and no argument.
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by veave(f): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
i whine and whine and whine until i have my way.... sad sad sad
i ignore and never call until he begs tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
i pretend to feel remorse even when I'm happy deep down embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
i shout at the top of my voice untill am tired lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

its obvious i"m confused grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by wasak(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
į şwįţçђ oƒƒ my pђoŋę... loçķ āll męāŋs oƒ çommųŋįçāţįoŋ bęţwęęŋ ųş ųŋţįl į'm şųŗę şђę ђāş çŗįęd ђęŗ ęyęş oųţ. wђęŋ m şāţįşƒįęd į pįçķ ųp my pђoŋę. wę āpologįzę ţo ęāçђ oţђęŗ āŋd ţђęn şęţţlę ţђę. şţųƒƒ. şђę doęş şāmę įƒ ām @ ƒāųlţ. ŋb; į loçķ çommųŋįçāţįoŋ ţo pŗęvęŋţ bād ųţţęŗāŋçęş ço'ş bāby įş vęŗy şęŋşįţįvę
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by scientology(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
sine na to manage am u open bank account for it na
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Well i av neva been into a relationship b4 cus my mum hates me so much and puts and uses negative words on me*so i grew up wt it*rite now d only reltionshp soiled is d one betwen ma mum*cus i av insulted her and opened up 2 were it hurts*she loves my yunger sister more dan me
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
It depends!
There are some arguments dt needs shouting at each oda, undecided odas, u just sharrap till you're both calm enough to talk about it, some, you just keep doing your thing and bring d issue up lyk d second day. In the end, we both say sorry regardless of who is at fault.
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2013
Lord knows I fcckin hate dis ish.
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by Ugom87(f): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013

It works, try it.
YOU ARE NOT DOING GOOD,
Re: How Do You Manage Quarrels And Arguments In Your Relationship by Saraha1(f): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2013
@hp or what ever you call your self,I think you need help seriously.No matter what your mum did ,she still your mum.stop those attitude of yours that always make her get angry .

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! How Did He Propose? Guys, How Did You Propose? / He Came Frm Canada To Marry A Nigerian At 40 / Relationship Test Be Sincere With Your Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.