Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured (24505 Views)

Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd / Boko Haram Attacks Niamey Prison In Niger Republic, 4 Dead / Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by contactlenz: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Let the assasination game begin. More to go.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by patpaul: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2013
I am not surprise. The North wants power by all costs, therefore, the country must be rendered ungovernable by Jonathan"s administration.
Power mongers, born- to -rule idiots!

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Lilimax(f): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2013
contact lenz: Let the assasination game begin. More to go.

Hope you won't be the next angry

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Trailii: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2013
See what GEJ don turn my obodo nigeria to. I wish I could say end tym tins, but I will not cus I don't want to b banned. ## I rep team END TIME TINS##. If ure intrested in joining just clicK like

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Omogbhollahorn(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2013
Whata failed nation even the System self na wack
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2013
georgecso: Gunmen dressed in Nigerian army uniforms struck at the Abuja Legislative quarters at about 2.30am today, shooting sporadically, witnesses said.
Witnesses claimed four people were dead while six others were injured.
The Nigerian Police is just arriving at the scene and evacuating people.
Witnesses also claimed that some identity cards of the alleged "soldiers" (gunmen) were found at the scene.

...More details soon.

http://dailytrust.info/index.php/news/5961-breaking-news-shootings-at-abuja-legislative-quarters-4-dead-more-injured

THE TROUBLE WITH NIGERIA
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by kkkp: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2013
Às far as is nt d poor masses...no P
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2013
cerebral assain: from ur name we've know ur a no gudt
I SERIOUSLY THINK U NEED A DICTIONARY.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by chatterly: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2013
i think all the things that are happening now are just designed to distract us from the real issues.the real issue for me is that ''what should become of Nigeria on the first of January 2014".All the tribal rants Ibo vs Yoruba and vice versa,PDP internal wrangling's,boko HAram and Ombatse uprisings etal are all designed to distract Nigerian from asking the real questions.while we sufferthe real owners of Nigeria are smiling,marrying new wives and buying new jets. cry
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by 2goodbobo(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2013
Shame on Nigeria. It baffles my imagination that Army uniforms can now be easily gotten. Very soon one can go to wuse market and buy Army uniforms. People no longer have fear and respect for the Law again.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by ironheart(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2013
It may be soldiers reaction to the death of about 100 soldiers last week in maduguri. Its one thing to sit at abuja and make noice while inocent lifes get wasted. Well lets wait for more reports
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Eklektika(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2013
kolawaxxy: sorry. Just take your medications and find a cool place to lay your head. ...you can try sleeping under a shady tree.

With all due respects,I think you are the one who should take the medication you prescribed. Don't you understand the subtle shade and nuance of pun?
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by ucyoma(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2013
This is a very bad news. I thought by now all those LEGISLATHIEVES must have all been dead. gunmen plxxx, next time, target and waste all those pregant thieves and pot-belle old fools that call themselves senators and honourable members
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria Army not gunmen
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Orikinla(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Larryfly: is this an extension of the fight on Tuesday? and why are military uniform easily assesible? can this be the time tinz end?

[size=28pt]Uniform na cloth. Na tailor dey sew am.
~ Fela Anikulapo-Kuti.[/size]
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Okijajuju1(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2013
How many senators were killed?!

#Fingers Crossed...

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by naptu2: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2013
The question is. . . . . Did the attack take place within the legislators' quarters or behind the legislators' quarters?
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Arosa(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2013
2goodbobo: Shame on Nigeria. It baffles my imagination that Army uniforms can now be easily gotten. Very soon one can go to wuse market and buy Army uniforms. People no longer have fear and respect for the Law again.
they are most likely renegade soldiers. lipsrsealed
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by contactlenz: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2013
Lilimax:

Hope you won't be the next angry

That is not my porrion in Jesus Name.
This is battle for 2015 the power hungry politician will kill themselves to protect their interest.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2013
You found ID cards?

I smell a set up
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by chronique(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2013
They promised to make the country ungovernable for him and are making good their threat. But when the time comes,they all will pay with their lives. Non shall be spared.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Tolexander: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2013
naptu2:

That's a very DANGEROUS question. This thread might soon be bombed by the forces of Field Marshal Musiwa.
the guy don request for kasala.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by roxell120(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2013
was it in chambers? who are the victims? senators or reps?
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2013
al-qaeda:
RIP GENERAL SANI ABACHA. THERE ONCE WAS A PLACE CALLED 9JA. BUT IT DIED THE MOMENT YOU DIED.

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Osama10(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Lilimax(f): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2013
contact lenz:

That is not my porrion in Jesus Name.
This is battle for 2015 the power hungry politician will kill themselves to protect their interest.
Amen.
Let's be positive and optimistic about our country smiley

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by bighead1(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Did u say legislative quaters?

Good for them if it is so.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by ceejayluv(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2013
Imanuelle: You found ID cards?

I smell a set up
Yeah, true. Gunmen now move around with ID cards? And drop them at the.scene of crime? Laughable I must say.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by jude33084(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Nigeria is an insecured state and a haven for terrorists.
Terrorists get away with their crimes in Nigeria. They are never defeated. SMH.
I wonder how the state of this natiion would be like by May 2015.
I fear! This insecurity thang in Nigeria gets worse just day by day.

This is because the C in C is busy looking for re-election(politics) ignoring his primary assignment of security undecided
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Hamazz1: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2013
Larryfly: is this an extension of the fight on Tuesday? and why are military uniform easily assesible? can this be the time tinz end?
because we import them n hope ihejerika will not start telling us BH has compromised d military .
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Hamazz1: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Nigeria is an insecured state and a haven for terrorists.
Terrorists get away with their crimes in Nigeria. They are never defeated. SMH.
I wonder how the state of this natiion would be like by May 2015.
I fear! This insecurity thang in Nigeria gets worse just day by day.
fear worst when gej gets reselected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan / Senator Patrick Osakwe Dies At 73 / David Lyon Buys Bayelsa APC Guber Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.