Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured (24506 Views)

Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd / Boko Haram Attacks Niamey Prison In Niger Republic, 4 Dead / Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by jude33084(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2013
al-qaeda:
RIP GENERAL SANI ABACHA. THERE ONCE WAS A PLACE CALLED 9JA. BUT IT DIED THE MOMENT YOU DIED.

Yes o! freedom of speech grin
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Symphony007: How's that War on terrorism going?

We shall soon bring it to your doorstep!
BTW is our national leader back?
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by BlessedFellow: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2013
Prophecies from Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide are coming to pass.
See it below...

These are not prophecies given out of personal interest or animosity but are direct words from the Holy spirit. If prayers are made negative prophecies can be averted.

1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed
2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will. be great in-fighting in PDP.
3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year
4. CNN will lose major staff.
5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.
6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.
7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.
8. Rapist will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women. Watch where your
kids go.
9. A sect deadlier than Boko Haram is being trained and prepared.
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and ArchBishop Desmond Tutu.
11. I see a Governor dying.
12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.
13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men from his place will fight him.
14. Igbos should forget about presidency.
15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDP will fail.
16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.
17. A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.
18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.
19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.
20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.
21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.
22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.
23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.
24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.
25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.
26. A member of the United State of America's senate house will die.
27. President Barrack Obama's life will be attempted.
28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.
29. Central Bank of Nigeria's governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.
30. MTN needs prayers.
31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.
32. I see something happening in a foreign country (natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.
33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.
34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal (Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.
35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.
36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.
37. HID Awolowo, it is well.
38. The governor of Ondo to pray against poison.
39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.
40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.
41. I see Traditional Rulers die.
42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.
43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations.
44. Oil will be found in a state
45. I see a new president.

This event makes me think of #40 above.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2013
emmysenior: This is the right time to know if the CCTV security cameras are actually working...

I hope the pull some video footage off those craps.

Common forensic team, we can't boast of.
If we can't boast of finger print analysis, then I'd say the

INEC finger print capture,

The sim registration finger print capture,

The national I'd registration finger print capture.

Are all good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wait! cheesy what's up with police post in and around all crannies... That's crap as well. tongue

grin What of emergency numbers? grin In our wildest dreams...

And yet our rotten lawmakers swallow huge amounts without doing nothing...

What about a chase? Who pursued those killers? Why weren't they chased?

Rotten system.

Such a huge shame.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE CCTV CAMERAS
WHAT IF YOU GET THE FOOTAGE AND U HAVE FACES WHERE DO U START TO SEARCH
HOW DO U PLACE AN IDENTITY TO THE FACES?
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Osama10(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by ganasy: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2013
Have a site am supervising close to the scene and my security man confirmed that 11dead and many injured
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by saved: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2013
How many legislooters died? The super rich also cry.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by zicoy6k: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2013
Na wa ooo.dis country don dey turn to Afghanistan ooo.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Beaf1: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2013
After killing 87 people in Bornu they have now moved to Abuja. This is really getting out of hand. Meanwhile our clueless eladers are busy discussing 2015. I hope by 2015 there will still be Nigeria for you to govern.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2013

Going fine! They shall soon bring it to your doorstep.
BTW, has our national leader berthed in the country?
Bourdillon is lonely...
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by pappilo(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2013
The only good thing about this news is that they have taken the fight to the legislooters. Lets just hope it was the sinators and legislooters that got merked and not their lowly paid staff and support.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by pappilo(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2013
pappilo: The only good thing about this news is that they have taken the fight to the legislooters. Lets just hope it was the sinators and legislooters that got merked and not their lowly paid staff and support.

Just looked at the other thread and it is with sadness that I report that no sinators or legislooters were killed. Just peasants squatting in an uncompleted building probably owned by an army officer/sinator/legislooter who masterminded the killings.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by abagoro(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2013
kettykin:
Egbon mi how can I download the satellite picture beforehand

grin grin grin
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by chux76(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Can someone pls confirm if that pedophiliac of a senator is amongst the DEAD??
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by bloggernaija: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2013
Thank God that the capital is no more Lagos .
But seriously, things are really getting bad.
Sorrow ,tears and blood everywhere.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by collynzo2(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2013
BlessedFellow: Prophecies from Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide are coming to pass.
See it below...

These are not prophecies given out of personal interest or animosity but are direct words from the Holy spirit. If prayers are made negative prophecies can be averted.

This event makes me think of #40 above.
Bros No 23 and so many others on the list have also happened
www.punchng.com/news/accident-three-nuj-officials-die-10-injured/
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by creativino: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Thats it. . .i'm off to ghana

Bye Bye!! and please don't come back when we fix these insurgencies.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Yusluv77(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2013
They shud av destroyed the place abii weytin consign mee now
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2013

It evolved from the security men to yourself. Get yourself equipped
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Cuzz: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2013
HoLEEsinner: Its getting dirty, GEJ as archived a lot including INSECURITY, RIP to lost souls and speedy recovery to those injured, NPF is a disgrace to this nation, waiting for their cover up story, I bet those ID. Cards aren't to set some people up, I wonder who is sponsored this barbaric inhuman, injustice act.
quite agree wt u on the id issue.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Itydee(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2013
Its just the beginning. They antcsleep tovdocsilli nightvmeetings again. They dont want a united PDP. More
is coming tongue
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Stallione(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
:oChaiii,na now ℓ̊ no say most info here na lies,am currently staying in abuja legislative quarters wit my uncle,notin like dat ever happened ooo.Who is spreading this propaganda sef!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by 3ace(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
amiskurie: LIKE if u want military intervention in this country.
Do you know what you're saying at all? Were there no killings during military regime? Always use your brain first, not your fingers.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by simplyOJ(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
It is rather pathetic how we can so easily take the life of another. One major challenge we are currently being faced with
is the proliferation of arms and weapons of violence; this gives one cause for concern. The people killed are harmless
and homeless Nigerians who normally take refuge at any available uncompleted buildings around the
city center of Abuja. Probably someone living close to the uncompleted building may have ordered a hit
on the occupants. It is a serene environment behind the legislative quarters and
probably the occupants may have been perceived as security threat. May God expose the perpetrators of this crime
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Treasure103(f): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nsogbu dikwa biko nu oooh! Packing my load&moving finally to New york to return 2016. My mum,Dad&brothers are also going with me. WAR!!!
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by 3ace(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Witnesses also claimed that some identity cards of the alleged "soldiers" (gunmen)
were found at the scene.
The ID cards found at the scene belonged to some of the dead victims.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by 3ace(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2013
Witnesses also claimed that some identity cards of the alleged "soldiers" (gunmen) were found at the scene.
The ID cards found at the scene belonged to some of the dead victims.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by collynzo2(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by simplyOJ(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Stallione: :oChaiii,na now ℓ̊ no say most info here na lies,am currently staying in abuja legislative quarters wit my uncle,notin like dat ever happened ooo.Who is spreading this propaganda sef!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

My Bros. It's not propaganda; you may probably not have had it. If you go pass Zone E, passing through the to the end of the road that leads you to where APO mechanic Village was before; the environment to your left is where the shootings took place. Check again.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by curtain: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Sovereign National Conference tinz. The earlier the better, even the senators are not safe anymore, too much talk no action.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2013
A clearer picture is slowly emerging. Give enough time, and all the dots will get connected.

Uniformed Gunmen Kill Eight Squatters In Army General's Abuja Home

Tragedy struck in the early hours of today as unknown gunmen in army uniform opened fire and killed eight occupants of an uncompleted building in Apo Legislative quarters Abuja.

Eyewitnesses said the incident occurred occurred around 3.00am in an uncompleted building owned by an army general.
The building was being occupied illegally by truck pushers, scavengers and water vendors known as 'mai ruwa.'

According to the eyewitness, "those people living inside the building have been told to vacate the building on the orders of the Army General who owned the house but they refused to leave, but it was unfortunate to see some men in army uniform come in the midnight and open fire on these innocent people . I personally counted eight dead bodies this morning with in the pool of their blood,I saw bullets every where in the building .".

Saharareporters could not authoritatively confirm if the people who carried out the shooting are Nigerian soldiers but An insider who pleaded anonymity said that the dastardly act might have been carried out by the owner of the building. Also, the name of the Army General could not be ascertain as at the time of this report.

Meanwhile the scene of the incident has been condoned off by the men of State Security Service (SSS), soldiers and police.

The police public relations officer in Abuja, DSP Altine Daniel, told SaharaReporters confirmed the shooting but said they have no further information information about those responsible for the killings, stating that investigations has begun on the matter.

Source
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by pastorprosper(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why are u guys so naïve the shoot out is an extention of the GEJ vs ameachi feud. Its bamanga tukur's guys against baraje' s men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa: The Causes Of Under- Development And The Challenges Of Globalisation / Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.