Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured (24508 Views)

Kogi Election Fallout: Faleke Resumes Legislative Duties. Vangurd / Boko Haram Attacks Niamey Prison In Niger Republic, 4 Dead / Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by HAH: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
I saw the innocent men with gun wounds at Asokoro Hospital without any security army or sss being treated.

If this people were real Boko Haram they would have been in chains even on their sick beds but they were left fending for themselves in the hospital, almost everyone knew it was a set up by the owner of the building to evict them but it went bad as they killed some squatters and the only way to get off the hook is to brand them Boko Haram

One day in this country, the rich will also cry.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Willybos(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Every were problem in in niger
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by kabaka1: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
emmysenior: This is the right time to know if the CCTV security cameras are actually working...

I hope they pull some video footage off those craps.

Common forensic team, we can't boast of.
If we can't boast of finger print analysis, then I'd say:

The INEC finger print capture,

The sim registration finger print capture,

The national ID registration finger print capture,

are all good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wait! cheesy what's up with police post in and around all crannies... That's crap as well. tongue

grin What of emergency numbers? grin In our wildest dreams...

And yet our rotten lawmakers swallow huge amounts without doing nothing...

What about a chase? Who pursued those killers? Why weren't they chased?

Rotten system.

Such a huge shame.

I totally agree with ur various points here. One of d main fault of our naij system is that we like to gorge n swallow every western system, but we lack d discipline to smoothly digest n imbibe these new systems into the cultural fabric of our society, so it's professional n works like it works in d western societies.
Eg, like u hinted, using the information from d CCt Cameras installed in Abuja, I wonder how the law enforcement in naija will use all these information to forensically fish out d culprits behind this attack.

This one is a true test of system n d govt better not Bleep up on this one again embarassed
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by ogbronx(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2013
chronique: They promised to make the country ungovernable for him and are making good their threat. But when the time comes,they all will pay with their lives. Non shall be spared.
if they threatened and carried-out their threat successfully, what does this tell you of the person that is threatened? incompetent?

s
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Horus(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G23CduDfhTM

[size=15pt]Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters[/size]
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by uhuns: 3:46am On Sep 21, 2013
HAH: I saw the innocent men with gun wounds at Asokoro Hospital without any security army or sss being treated.

If this people were real Boko Haram they would have been in chains even on their sick beds but they were left fending for themselves in the hospital, almost everyone knew it was a set up by the owner of the building to evict them but it went bad as they killed some squatters and the only way to get off the hook is to brand them Boko Haram

Wao
What a news
If I general mmm can build a story structure in a place like that in Abuja , can send men with guns at that hour .
Drop I.d cards
And yet can't make a lockable and manned gate by an aboki.

The equation is not balanced
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by deols(f): 4:30am On Sep 21, 2013
HAH: I saw the innocent men with gun wounds at Asokoro Hospital without any security army or sss being treated.

can this be true?
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by HAH: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2013
deols:

can this be true?

My sister is true I was there, I saw the victims, I spoke with them, I am heart broken with what I saw.

The simple truth is the easiers way to eliminate a poor Hausa muslim man is to tag him Boko Haram and no one care since he is BH even if he is not..

I swear it was forceful eviction of squatters that went bad by soldiers, and the only way to cover it is to tag them Boko Haram.

Thank God Human right commisison and some activist have taken up the case hope it will not just die, hope the General that ordered the them will be brought to book.

In Nigeria poor man life is like that of an ant.
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by Greatihex(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2013
Lilimax: Awusa abatakwa Awka?
2015 is in God's hand...
Baba God protect and save your children. Amen.
i kwuru eziokwu?
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by SailorXY: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2013
amiskurie: LIKE if u want military intervention in this country.
Unlike
...Unless it is promptly overseen by the able COAS Gen Ihejirika grin grin grin
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by zincleadore: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
This event happened infront of my house here in Bamanga Tukur. I was asleep when I heard gunshot, immediately, I moved into the living room were I got a clear view of the event. It all started exactly at about 12midnight, I believe the security guys got into the building and they came under fire, I heard a solider shout, they (the occupants) fired 4 shots, then the gun battle started, intense fire, I hid behind d wall, it was dark, but I could see army uniform moving around the building shouting out to fleeing occupants "don't run' stop" , a slder shouted again, "they are returning fire" while I watch all this event from my window view while taking cover behind my living room wall close to my view of the event. The security guys started loading the captured guys in their van which I couldn't see then zoomed off, later, I saw the remaining occupants scamper. Anyways, these guys should not hav been in this buildings as they are a security threat to all of us in this reserved area. My condolences to the family of the lost guys, the neighborhood is now free from allot of this scouters. Anyways these is a witness viewpoint, accurate and none partisan. My name is.... I dey fear boko bois...lol
Re: Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured by deols(f): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
HAH:

My sister is true I was there, I saw the victims, I spoke with them, I am heart broken with what I saw.

The simple truth is the easiers way to eliminate a poor Hausa muslim man is to tag him Boko Haram and no one care since he is BH even if he is not..

I swear it was forceful eviction of squatters that went bad by soldiers, and the only way to cover it is to tag them Boko Haram.

Thank God Human right commisison and some activist have taken up the case hope it will not just die, hope the General that ordered the them will be brought to book.

In Nigeria poor man life is like that of an ant.

here is a sahara reporters report on it.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/security-agencies-plotting-plant-weapons-apo-building-where-squatters-were-killed-premium-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Visits FREE Hospital Built And Donated By Him To The Church / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.