Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (37585 Views)

Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2013
ariseandshine:
This is pure manipulation of the scriptures...The word was God not Christ. You dont want to accept that the word (Jesus) is God so you have to manipulate the scriptures?
john 10 vs 30 “I and my Father, We are One.” <<< the word is both christ and God. however it was christ the word who came down to earth ( john 1 vs 14 ) not God the word
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by rezzy: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: john 1 vs 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth <<< christ is who came amongst us not God. and yes the word is also God. scripture says ' me and my father are one'
meaning of one accord. wink

The word was flesh that dwelt amongst us
Jesus is the word that was made flesh.
The word is also God.
Jesus=God

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2013
ATMC: obadiah is yet to come on...he sleepethsmiley i hear someone snoooooringzzzzzzz
sleep was good too. i was dreaming about putting koboko on Goshens back for preaching about grace grin grin grin JUST KIDDING OF COURSE
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: john 10 vs 30 “I and my Father, We are One.” <<< the word is both christ and God. however it was christ the word who came down to earth ( john 1 vs 14 ) not God the word
So Christ the word came down and God the word stayed up. MY God!!! Why do you then condemn the trinity guys??
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2013
ariseandshine: *******[b]On the last day many people will ask show us the father. But he will turn and say (like he said before and they refused to hear), if you have seen me you have seen the father*******[/b]
no one sees the father. what kinda request is that ? you see his ambassador. Christ, that is. his arch-angel wink
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by rezzy: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: john 10 vs 30 “I and my Father, We are One.” <<< the word is both christ and God. however it was christ the word who came down to earth ( john 1 vs 14 ) not God the word

Ok, i got that. They are both the word.
God the word- God the father
Jesus the word- God the son
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2013
rezzy:

The word was flesh that dwelt amongst us
Jesus is the word that was made flesh.
The word is also God.
Jesus=God

Jesus is God. however they are two entities. hope that makes sense. the holy spirit does not differ. any man that has only 100 percent holy spirit ( if humanly possible ) will also be = God = Christ.

in fact when the words is put in our innermost parts we would all be equal to each other like robots. we would say the exact same things. like happened during pentecost. does it mean we are all the same human beings ? no. it just means we have been programmed to speak with one accord

zephaniah 3 vs 9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent. <<< those who make it back into the original covenant would be like angels all programmed to say the exact same things. does it mean we are all one ? yes. does it mean we are the same humans ? nope
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: john 1 vs 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth <<< christ is who came amongst us not God. and yes the word is also God. scripture says ' me and my father are one' meaning of one accord. wink
The scripture says He is Emmanuel - God with us not Christ with us.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2013
ariseandshine: So Christ the word came down and God the word stayed up. MY God!!! Why do you then condemn the trinity guys??
to be honest with you, i dont even know what the trinity guys espouse becaue i try to block out anything that is not scriptural. now let me tell you what real trinity is. the holy spirit in christ is the same in God and is the same in any righteous believer. 3 in 1. but 3 entities. 3 entities having the same spiritual content NOT one person having 3 personalities.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2013
rezzy:

Ok, i got that. They are both the word.
God the word- God the father
Jesus the word- God the son

exactlyyyy wink although i wouldnt say 'God the son'. Christ is not called God
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2013
ariseandshine: The scripture says He is Emmanuel - God with us not Christ with us.
better get you a real bible. the KJV that is grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: Jesus is God. however they are two entities. hope that makes sense. the holy spirit does not differ. any man that has only 100 percent holy spirit ( if humanly possible ) will also be = God = Christ.

in fact when the words is put in our innermost parts we would all be equal to each other like robots. we would say the exact same things. like happened during pentecost. does it mean we are all the same human beings ? no. it just means we have been programmed to speak with one accord

zephaniah 3 vs 9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent. <<< those who make it back into the original covenant would be like angels all programmed to say the exact same things. does it mean we are all one ? yes. does it mean we are the same humans ? nope
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: better get you a real bible. the KJV that is grin grin
I dont read any other bible but the KJV. The verse below is from the KJV.
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Immanuel in the Hebrew means "God is with us". When did Immanuel become Christ with us?

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: john 1 vs 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth <<< christ is who came amongst us not God. and yes the word is also God. scripture says ' me and my father are one' meaning of one accord. wink
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: john 10 vs 30 “I and my Father, We are One.” <<< one accord wink
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: no one sees the father. what kinda request is that ? you see his ambassador. Christ, that is. his arch-angel wink
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: Jesus is God. however they are two entities. hope that makes sense. the holy spirit does not differ. any man that has only 100 percent holy spirit ( if humanly possible ) will also be = God = Christ.

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: to be honest with you, i dont even know what the trinity guys espouse becaue i try to block out anything that is not scriptural. now let me tell you what real trinity is. the holy spirit in christ is the same in God and is the same in any righteous believer. 3 in 1. but 3 entities. 3 entities having the same spiritual content NOT one person having 3 personalities.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: exactlyyyy wink although i wouldnt say 'God the son'. Christ is not called God
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2013
ariseandshine: I dont read any other bible but the KJV. The verse below is from the KJV.
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Immanuel in the Hebrew means "God is with us". When did Immanuel become Christ with us?
and if you went into the etymology of the word Immanuel, it means 'God is with us'. now before God sent Christ down, the earth was in darkness. it was night

john 9 vs 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world

so God sent a representative of himself to bring light again into the world and named that representative to suit the purpose and intent. see, every name you read in the bible is not an actual name of a person but the description of an intent. for example ADAM means 'formed from the ground'
israel means 'prince of the power'. esau means 'wasted away pigmentation', micheal means 'who is like God' etc etc etc. all biblical names are not the actual names of people but hebrew descriptions of their intent and purposes. Immanuel is the hebrew description of the intentions of sending christ which is to re-introduce God into the world hence 'God is with us'.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777:
YOUR CONFUSION NO GET PART TWO....smdh!
Laughing in Kenyan style!! Kwokwokwokwokwokwo
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2013
philfearon:
says the man who has contributed absolutely nothing to the topic but scoffing

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2013
MEILYN: the word became flesh. The word was christ.... U are the one misunderstanding him.
If am the One Misunderstanding him,quote John 1:1 from the bible you are using!!
Lets see who is misunderstanding who!
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MEILYN(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2013
philfearon:
If am the One Misunderstanding him,quote John 1:1 from the bible you are using!!
Lets see who is misunderstanding who!
oh, i can see ur brain isnt capable of understanding this sound doctrine. Preaching to you is like telling Calabar people to stop eating dogs, u av been bamboozled, the doctrines of men is in ur inner spirit. U better lose does chains and be free from confusion.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: says the man who has contributed absolutely nothing to the topic but scoffing
All your Posts are full of confusion...Nothing Reasonable...you read the bible upside down,half way,only looking for places to insert your erroneous doctrines and increase your already escalated confusion...Get A life,and ask God to send His Ruak to you for proper understanding....

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
philfearon:
All your Posts are full of confusion...Nothing Reasonable...you read the bible upside down,half way,only looking for places to insert your erroneous doctrines and increase your already escalated confusion...Get A life,and ask God to send His Ruak to you for proper understanding....
your brain is confused. thats why you see 'sound doctrine' as confusion. the problem is with you. recognize that. recognition of sickness is the first step towards redemption grin

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by philfearon(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2013
MEILYN: oh, i can see ur brain isnt capable of understanding this sound doctrine. Preaching to you is like telling Calabar people to stop eating dogs, u av been bamboozled, the doctrines of men is in ur inner spirit. U better lose does chains and be free from confusion.
Is this John 1:1?
A person who harbours the spirit of God will not be uttering the things u utter....
I asked you a simple thing,QUOTE JOHN 1:1? And u started insulting me.....Make people dey watch o

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MEILYN(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2013
philfearon:
na madness u dey show us, no wonder u couldnt understand simple things stated in the Bible. Even Muslims can comprehend dis things. U hide the truth from the Bible. U keep preaching lies and heresies... Zombie eeehh Zombie eeeehh {in wizkid's voice}

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by ATMC(f): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2013
obadiah777: sleep was good too. i was dreaming about putting koboko on Goshens back for preaching about grace grin grin grin JUST KIDDING OF COURSE
i'll bottle yhu up for 100 yrs if yhu dare...smiley just kiddingwink goshen360 and yhu are parallel lines i tell ya
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2013
ATMC: i'll bottle yhu up for 100 yrs if yhu dare...smiley just kiddingwink goshen360 and yhu are parallel lines i tell ya
grin grin yeah lol. he still my brother though. even though he is a reprobate lol

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2013
MEILYN: na madness u dey show us, no wonder u couldnt understand simple things stated in the Bible. Even Muslims can comprehend dis things. U hide the truth from the Bible. U keep preaching lies and heresies... Zombie eeehh Zombie eeeehh {in wizkid's voice}
lol i need to get dat wizkid song lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.