Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (37597 Views)

Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
idnoble135: Obadiah, i think you need to need to step up your bible understanding.
And hilariously, i believe many would aptly agree with me that the quote above me best suits you. Epic! grin

How hard can it be to yashua as an ARC MESSENGER AKA Chief messenger

Messenger of war, out of whose mouth proceedeth a double edged sword

Who with this same sword will smite the nations. smiley

Archangel Michael is yashua ibn Joseph no doubt about it.

The profile fits perfectly for those who are awake spiritually.

Its called being inspired. smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
obadiah777: listen i have been blessed, all praises be to ha mashayach, with an impeccable insight into the book of revelation and just from this your post alone i can tell you have no clue what the book of revelation is about.

Not a clue brother. smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
obadiah777: you cant hide from the truth now

The truth dey everywhere Sire. smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by MostHigh: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
obadiah777: esoteric knowledge aka baptism is not meant for all. i can understand your blindness oh and lucifer just means illuminated and yes Jesus is illuminated. wink

Such simple and natural interpretations is a bitter pill for them to swallow.
For men so loved the darkness.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by sylve11: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
obadiah777: get ready for backlash from church folk *escapes from thread* cheesy

cum back here! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
texanomaly:
Hmmmm

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone's 'truth' is not always the same.

Interesting theory...I don't agree, but interesting.

Truth is absolute and not relative.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Debeloved87: Obadiah777 u do err in this matter, any angel can roar like a lion especially the magnificiently built Arch-ones, dnt forget the scripture that says 1peter 5:8 be sober, be vigilante for your adversary,the DEVIL as a ROARING LION, walketh about looking for whom to devour..people that have seen beyond the veils that covers earth can tell you vividly that JESUS is different from angel michael who has a striking resemblance with angel gabriel, only just that he has a hard and a "soldieric" countenance...Michael is an archangel, JESUS is the King of Glory and the LORD of War..

Sorry sir, ermmm...have u seen either of them before? lol

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Debeloved87(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tgirl4real:

laughter on spiritual matters is unwise, obadiah should have taught u and ur fellow disciples dat.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Emusan:

You people have started again hmmmm

according to you above, you quoted John 1:1 that Jesus was called "the word" but fail to admit the same verse which says "..and the word was God."

If Jesus was called "the word" and the WORD was God and you still claim Jesus was created and His the angel Michael...do you see anything wrong with this statement?

good. the word was God, not that the word "was THE God". as far as the last God has no definite article, in greek, the two Gods are different.

again. John 1:1 KJV

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

did you notice it says 'the word was WITH God'?

can you be the same person you are WITH?

Jesus made it clear that He was before the foundation of the universe....then is angel Michael was before the existence of the universe?

John 1:10 made it clear that Jesus is God...."He(Jesus) was in the world, and the world was made by(through) Him(Jesus), and the world knew Him(Jesus) not".

of course, the world came into existence THROUGH him. who did it through him?

Hebrews 1:2 KJV
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by (or thru) whom also he made the worlds;

read 1cor. 8:6 for more.

Jesus was the first creation of God, after which God created all things thru him.

Colossians 1:15-16 KJV
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: [16] For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Anti-deity of Jesus should tear this verse in their Bible then I will know you're serious wilthyour claim.

Shalom!

No need of tearing a clear truth. read between the lines.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by texanomaly(f): 2:50am On Sep 22, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So, if someone interprets the truth differently than you, they are wrong?

They feel the same way about you.

Who's 'truth' is right?

So you agree with Obadiah777? He says he knows the truth.

So does everyone else on this thread.

I suppose YOU know the truth. Every one else is wrong.

Would the REAL truth please stand up...
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Joagbaje(m): 5:32am On Sep 22, 2013
@obadiah

REASONS WHY JESUS CAN'T BE MICHEAL.

GOD DIDN'T SUBJECT THE WORLD TO ANGELS
Hebrews 2:5
For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

ALL THINGS INCLUDING MICHEAL ARE UBJECT TO CHRIST
Hebrews 2:8
Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

WORLD WAS CREATED BY JESUS

Ephesians 3:9
. . . . the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Colossians 1:16
Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can't; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory.

MICHEAL WORSHIP JESUS
Hebrews 1:6
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

GOD NEVER CALLED ANGELS HIS SON

Hebrews 1:5-7
For God never said to any angel, "You are my Son, and today I have given you the honor that goes with that name." But God said it about Jesus.

MICHEAL COULDN'T REBUKE SATAN DIRECTLY
Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

JESUS REBUKED SATAN
Matthew 4:10
"Get out of here, Satan," Jesus told him. "The Scriptures say, Worship only the Lord God. Obey only him. '"

MICHEAL HAS EQUALS, HE IS NOT THE ONLY ARCHANGEL , JESUS HAS NO EQUALS

Daniel 10:13
. . . but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me. . .

5 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Damsman10(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2013
Mr President: ARCHANGEL MICHAEL IS JESUS CHRIST

HOW? LETS SEE.

LOOK UP THE STORY OF THE STONING OF STEPHEN IN ACTS 6 AND 7.

Acts 7:55-57
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Dan 12:1
12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

FROM THE TWO BIBLE REFERENCES ABOVE, WE KNOW THAT ANGEL MICHAEL THE GREAT PRINCE STANDS FOR HIS PEOPLE.

ALSO, AS STEPHEN WAS BEING STONED, WE SEE THAT JESUS CHRIST HAD STOOD UP FOR HIM. WHY? JESUS DOESN’T STAND AT THE RIGHT HAND, HE SEATS AT THE RIGHT HAND.

Luke 20:42
42 And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL THE GREAT PRINCE IS JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD.

Isa 63:9-10
9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

1 John 2:1-3
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

The angel of His Presence...we have an advocate with The Father.
@op
stop sayin wat you'r nt sure of...
U'r probably a Jehovah Witness 'cos they gave a book whr such a thing is written and quoted d bible so i took it upon myself to ask google and all christian sites said its wrong,
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Damsman10(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2013
Michael means 'who is like God'
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2013
Debeloved87: laughter on spiritual matters is unwise, obadiah should have taught u and ur fellow disciples dat.

hahahaha...

I laff again. Ans my question jor. U gave a description like you have seen Michael and Gabriel before and I aaked if you have.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2013
texanomaly:

Who's 'truth' is right?

What I am saying in a nutshell is that Truth is truth irrespective of who stands with it. With or without your validation, truth is truth.

Truth is absolute, because you are yet to identify with it doesn't make less of the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by UjSizzle(f): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2013
Crapotatic
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Debeloved87(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Tgirl4real:

hahahaha...

I laff again. Ans my question jor. U gave a description like you have seen Michael and Gabriel before and I aaked if you have.
psalm 1-blessed is the man that..............."nor sit at the seat of the
scornful"...i dnt trade knowledge or revelation with a scorner
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by haibe(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2013
texanomaly:

Who's 'truth' is right?

hey sis, don't get it twisted, there is only one truth, because you believe something is true doesn't make it the truth.

so truth is in the eyes of the beholder like what you said but that doesnt make it the real fact or truth.

for example, I can decide to believe that the sky is red and to me its the truth but that doesn't stop the sky from being blue, the real truth is that the sky is blue. so what i think is the truth is actually not the truth, I am only being confused.

the same thing with obadiah, tgirl and everyone here, if we have completely different views of who Jesus is, then we cannot all be right, because the truth is unique, to obadiah Jesus is an angel and he thinks this is the truth, to tgirl Jesus is greater than the angels and she thinks this is the truth, so obadiah and tgirl cannot both be right, only one of them is right, only one of them is in line with the truth, truth cannot contradict itself.

5 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by texanomaly(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2013
Damsman10: Michael means 'who is like God'
"Like"

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2013
MostHigh:

Scoffers still gonna scoff brother
fulfilling prophesy as usual Sire. smdh >>>>>> 2 peter 3 vs 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2013
MostHigh:

They are one and the same person. smiley
only those with sight can see. Debeloved87 is as blind as a bat. i believe his condition is called an extreme case of myopia grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by texanomaly(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2013
@haibe
I agree with her, I disagree with Obadiah. I believe I stated the latter, if you will look back.

I simply don't agree that in the minds of all, the truth is the same. My point is Obadiah777 says his information is the truth, and truth is absolute. I disagree with what he calls truth.

He still claims his translation is the truth. (He is wrong btw)

Morning Duece
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2013
MostHigh:

Not a clue brother. smiley
grin grin just clueless like alicia silverstone
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2013
MostHigh:

Such simple and natural interpretations is a bitter pill for them to swallow.
For men so loved the darkness.
night owls. scoffers are nocturnal creatures. they love darkness Sire grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2013
sylve11:

cum back here! grin cool
grin grin sylve11 long time no hear brah. oh i see you done went into the valley of dry bones to reside huh grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2013
Tgirl4real:

yeah texanomaly was drankin moonshine yesterday when she made that post. you know how dem texas folks get down grin grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2013
Tgirl4real:

that brah is under a strong delusion. Debeloved87 that is. soon he would tell us Michael and Gabriel are his neighbors or something grin grin

2 thessalonians 2 vs 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: cheesy

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
texanomaly:

Who's 'truth' is right?

the real truth being stood up but yall scoffing at it. we got the truth right here, all thanks and praises to ha mashayach the omipotent. all wisdom knowledge and understanding belongs to him. we are but vessels. a conduit of information, if you will wink
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Joagbaje:
@obadiah

REASONS WHY JESUS CAN'T BE MICHEAL.

GOD DIDN'T SUBJECT THE WORLD TO ANGELS
Hebrews 2:5
For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

you do err oga Jo. hmmm where to start sef. ok lets start here

<<<< of course the angels are in subjection in this world because the gentiles are running it. however the world to come would be run by the angels ( all 144,000 of them ) and they would not be in subjection in the world to come ( the kingdom ) as they are in this world now. oga Jo you do err. smdh
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Joagbaje:
@obadiah

ALL THINGS INCLUDING MICHEAL ARE UBJECT TO CHRIST
Hebrews 2:8
Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

you do err. where in that verse does it include Michael as being in subjection to christ ? thats your own vain opinion and private interpretation

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Joagbaje:
@obadiah

MICHEAL WORSHIP JESUS
Hebrews 1:6
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

yes you are right. all angels worship him because he is the arch-angel. he is their leader. you do err. nowhere in that verse did it mention micheal worship jesus. your own vain opinions
Re: Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What I am saying in a nutshell is that Truth is truth irrespective of who stands with it. With or without your validation, truth is truth.

Truth is absolute, because you are yet to identify with it doesn't make less of the truth
very poignant and hard hitting point you made there. that was what we call in the world of pugilism, a swift uppercut grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.