Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session (29489 Views)

How Can I Reconcile With My Brother / When Is The Right Time To Have Sex With Ur Partner After Normal Delivery / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Policewoman(f): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Juell:

Hav u been in a relationship b4?
Forgive her she is a virgin. Anyways as for me, i will tell my spouse that i'm sorry and after then settle d matter by preparing correct isiewu and peppersoup for him cool
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Na for bed now
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
I dnt beg and hardly gets annoyed, coz i dnt take tinz personal. She wrong me most of d time sha, and she do d begging. Bt if oda way round, i cnt beg.

***begin 2 trow insults at me***
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by princesschloe: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
saying sorry is not an issue for me. but how do u handle someone who keeps apologising and never stops yelling and insulting. #apologyisaroutine#

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by pembisco(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is the kind of threads that should be making fp and not all these tonto this,beaverly that! Thanks op for this thread
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by hammedkola(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Na to pretend say I sick....shikena, and ne dem go come beg me self
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by vingi(f): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
I NEVER EVER apologize nt because I am proud bt wil justify my reason. I do somtin wrong cos am human,thus nt perfect n my husband feels d best way to correct me is yelling n hurling words at me? dat meks d two of us guilty,and my husband is an expert in apologizing as much as he is in yelling,while I hav a very soft n forgiving spirit. Evrytin is balanced for us.aftr all,its nt like he does no wrong bt always d first to initiate d "shouting session" n I hate entertaining neighbors. The issue is nt who wronged bt y must som1 say hurtful words because a partner does wrong? Wat happens to correcting som1 wit luv.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by shejane: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
I was wt som1 lyk dat b4 lata I took a walk away 4m him

I dot argue, yell or shout is nt in me so I dislike it

Lata I met some1 lyk me dat dot lyk shouting

nd since we av been 2gede, no shouting is nt dat we dot av issues we do bt shouting can't solve issues

Der ar oda ways 2 settle matas oda dan shouting

If u love me dan I need u 2 respect me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
So there can be threads like this on nairaland? Guess i will be visiting the family section now....i wish i am married....haba...marriage sweet oo
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by GoodlukJonathan: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
I can 'bone' for up to 3 days when I feel she started the trouble.

She starts the reconciliation by saying ke'e ka ime? ( How u dey?*****sounds childish, stewpid and loving though) and we laugh it off!

I kneel to beg if I'm wrong and I do it very early b4 it festers!
We're a happy couple!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Tabelachizza(f): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Few words spoken in anger can destroy a long lasting relationship no matter aw sorry you are for it so i fink yelling shud be ruled out in any relationship,cos d more d yellings,d more d bad words,and talking abt apologizing,apology is not always a remedy to every wrong made so i fink it is better to avoid yelling so dat apology wunt cum as an option cos myself cant say can't waste my saliva 2 say sorry
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Blackgold09(f): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
jennykadry: Apologise. Simple. Then make up s3x cool
hot one right?
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Blackgold09(f): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ogar.monday:
So there can be threads like this on nairaland? Guess i will be visiting the family section now....i wish i am married....haba...marriage sweet oo
ogar marry dat ur babe na
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
All she needs do is serve me a plate of pounded yam and egusi.....then all quarel will diffuse and disappear into the thin air.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by feelme3(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
aside ify and dammy, its obvious a lot of commentators are immatures who has never been or understand what relationship is about.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by tontelicious: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
Why shud dere b a shouting in d first place?? I knw dat no relationship is free from troubles buh y shud evry problem end up in shouting. Wah hapnd to peaceful dialogue??

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by feelme3(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
GoodlukJonathan: I can 'bone' for up to 3 days when I feel she started the trouble.

She starts the reconciliation by saying ke'e ka ime? ( How u dey?*****sounds childish, stewpid and loving though) and we laugh it off!

I kneel to beg if I'm wrong and I do it very early b4 it festers!
We're a happy couple!

bros, chop knuckle. you are a real man.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Ceceluchy: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Apologies. U can come out direct or indirectly......... cheesy[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by bookface: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
do something childish afterwards - like fart while you two are together and blame her for it!
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Seamareggae(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hmmmm! She just gat to roast yam nd plantain 4 me! Nd I will 4get evrytin!
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Infoay: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
ifyalways: Nowadays,I sit and reflect honestly first then apologize. I try to analyze "what went wrong, how we could have resolved it and how to avoid same scenario from repeating itself" .
Afterwards,I go to my man on bended knees,stark naked, hail him, massage his isi nkwocha, tell him we both behaved like kids,bring up my already thought out "better conflict resolution" plans then end it with correct kpekus.

There and then,all sins are forgotten and forgiven. cheesy
Your kpekus must be realy correct and hot!
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by kraftyiyk: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
deebrain:

(pleads the blood)
...if i was ur guy, den expect steady wahala... cos
ur reconciliation pattern sounds attractive.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by vivianc(f): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
alutacontinua:

Have you ever been angry and said very bad things before Or better still thought of it?

Nah, I don't yell things when i'm angry. I just let the person know s/he hurts me with his or her actions. Or I just cry.

Honestly, when i'm really angered I don't think of what to say, I think of what to do. My hands move faster than my mouth but since I have grown to know its being violent, I tried to stop it and I stopped.

I have a really tiny voice, that I can't yell with. So when you yell at me and your voice envelops mine, my hands will start moving. But like I said, since I have grown to know its being violent, I stopped it.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Fabulous36(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
I am one person who has a phobia for yell, I hate to be yelled at. and once you yell at me my head goes blank and I can do the unthinkable. But I had to work on it. The best thing I do is to walk away and tell my self to be calm. But if you have a boss who only understands yelling and because I don't want to loose my job I managed his yelling attitude. I will handle that of my spouse too. Its not easy shaaa o it takes plenty of discipline because I hate regretting after saying some things to the person. So the best thing is try and run or count 10-1 if the anger will allow you to remember.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Chinoble(f): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
I dnt get angry easily but wen i do, i say things dat i myself cant beleive is in my head. Goodnews: i dnt keep grudges. Badnews: i can shout very very well. Jus dnt annoy me and i will be ur little angel.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by jamesbridget13(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
I hate somebody yelling @ me. I cant do it. But when ever i make my bf angry i simply say ''baby am sorry 4give me ok, i promise not 2 do it again, am sincerely sorry'' i will wait 4 his response after which i ask him 2 kiss me if sincerely he has 4given me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
ifyalways: Nowadays,I sit and reflect honestly first then apologize. I try to analyze "what went wrong, how we could have resolved it and how to avoid same scenario from repeating itself" .
Afterwards,I go to my man on bended knees,stark naked, hail him, massage his isi nkwocha, tell him we both behaved like kids,bring up my already thought out "better conflict resolution" plans then end it with correct kpekus.

There and then,all sins are forgotten and forgiven. cheesy

Mama ejima you and kpekus . . . Odikwa vely vely serious. Keep this up and the next one will be quadriple grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
From my experience: To be ignored out of anger CAN be worse than to be yelled at.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
vivianc:

Nah, I don't yell things when i'm angry. I just let the person know s/he hurts me with his or her actions. Or I just cry.

Honestly, when i'm really angered I don't think of what to say, I think of what to do. My hands move faster than my mouth but since I have grown to know its being violent, I tried to stop it and I stopped.

I have a really tiny voice, that I can't yell with. So when you yell at me and your voice envelops mine, my hands will start moving. But like I said, since I have grown to know its being violent, I stopped it.

Do ugly thoughts come into your head

Just tryna make you see that some things said out of anger are just as a result of the anger. Nothing else! Yes, it's cool to just shut up and not yell but some people ain't that cool and taking their words for it when they're angry might not be a good idea.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Yeecar(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
jidegirl12: I honestly can't process why someone needs to raise their voices at me before they're heard? I think it's a very bad manner and lack of home training. Maybe cos I work with mostly white people and has never in my entire life been yelled at from childhood , I will not tolerate any razzo / low class behaviour in the Real world or your arsè will be seriously whipped courtesy the boyz, (zero tolerance for rubbish )... It all ends here .

my kids startle when I blast loud music or cheering at games , they'll freeze and turn blue if they're being yelled at directly.

Viv... one thing is sure, you can't change anybody to what you want, your own man will come , please don't settle for what you can't cope with in the long run. smiley
other good people will advice you on your other struggles.
100% Trash!!!
ILL manered and UN reasonable!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Yeecar(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
jidegirl12: I honestly can't process why someone needs to raise their voices at me before they're heard? I think it's a very bad manner and lack of home training. Maybe cos I work with mostly white people and has never in my entire life been yelled at from childhood , I will not tolerate any razzo / low class behaviour in the Real world or your arsè will be seriously whipped courtesy the boyz, (zero tolerance for rubbish )... It all ends here .

my kids startle when I blast loud music or cheering at games , they'll freeze and turn blue if they're being yelled at directly.

Viv... one thing is sure, you can't change anybody to what you want, your own man will come , please don't settle for what you can't cope with in the long run. smiley
other good people will advice you on your other struggles.
100% Trash!!!
You are ILL manered and UN reasonable!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Yeecar(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
princess chloe: saying sorry is not an issue for me. but how do u handle someone who keeps apologising and never stops yelling and insulting. #apologyisaroutine#

You are lucky to have someone who apologizes to You. If it were me, I will so make life miserable for you.! Why would you keep doing things that will Upset Your patner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! / Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.