Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. (2414 Views)

15 Tragic Signs You’re Dealing With A F*ckboy / UK Woman Wins World Most Beautiful Vagina Contest. / The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Bigsteveg(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
SAD NEWS!!! Check-out the World’s most tragic
wedding..bride is married after two years in a
coma before family turn off her life support
A woman who spent two years in a coma was
bid a heartbreaking farewell by loved ones,
who switched off her life-support machine just
hours after she was married.
He Jingjing and her fiance Lu Lai, of
Guangdong in southeast China, had the world
at their feet in 2011.
Both had found top jobs in the local
government at Guangzhou, they had recently
bought a home and were planning to get
married.
But their plans for a long and happy life
together were cut tragically short when He
Jingjing was taken ill one day at work.
She slipped into a coma on the way to hospital
and never woke up.
Two years on, her family gathered by her
bedside to celebrate her 28th birthday complete
with a cake, and then took part in a wedding
ceremony, finally fulfilling the couple's dream
of marrying.
Her organs will now be donated to help other
people in need.
Lu Lai said: 'I am happy she will have helped
others to live but for me I don't think about her
living on in others, for me she will live on in my
heart forever. I will always miss her.
'No matter how, she will live in my heart
forever.'
Relieving the tragic events leading up to when
his bride-to-be was taken ill, Lu Lai said: 'We
wanted a special wedding, so we were doing
overtime to make sure we saved up enough.
'She was ill but she did not want to stop work.
Then one day I had a call to say she had
collapsed at her computer and been taken to
hospital.
'They said she had stopped breathing on the
way, and had to be resuscitated.
'I was told at the hospital she was alive but later
it became clear that she had been permanently
brain damaged. There was nothing we could do
for her.'
Her father Fang Lu said: 'She was such a
wonderful, vibrant young woman. I can't
believe she is gone, but she did always say she
was prepared to be an organ donor and this
way part of her will live on and help others to
life.
'She was our only child, we wanted to have one
last special thing together.'

Pictures show;
Emotional: Lu Lai (in the green t-shirt) finally
married his fiance shortly before her life-
support was switched off
Embrace: Her mother Li Xing embraces He
Jingjing during her 28th birthday celebration
Only child: He Jingjing's heartbroken father
Fang Lu kisses his daughter while friends and
relatives look on
Heartbroken: He Jingjing's family pay tribute
to their daughter and fiance, who slipped into
a coma

1 Like

Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by braine(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Aww• Touching•
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by stan4b(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Too sad. But,if it were me,i don't tink i ll allow d life support to b taken away from her. God works in a mysterious way,may b d woman ws set to wake up d next day.
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by nedu2000(m): 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
stan4b: Too sad. But,if it were me,i don't tink i ll allow d life support to b taken away from her. God works in a mysterious way,may b d woman ws set to wake up d next day.
dem И̣̣̣̥o try?2years!!...na money o

2 Likes

Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Boll2010: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Sad
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by switdil(f): 1:38am On Sep 21, 2013
cry cry
Eeya
So touching
Wait o
China again
Na wah for em
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by timpaker(m): 1:51am On Sep 21, 2013
WTF! lipsrsealed
Huh? cry
Love please open thy eyes. ..someone gotta stare into it someday
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 21, 2013
stan4b: Too sad. But,if it were me,i don't tink i ll allow d life support to b taken away from her. God works in a mysterious way,may b d woman ws set to wake up d next day.

You don't let someone you really love or care about to stay on life support for 2 years.
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 21, 2013
REALITY101:

You don't let someone you really love or care about to stay on life support for 2 years.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP angry
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Tholudee(f): 3:30am On Sep 21, 2013
embarassed embarassed Omg!
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

My son was on life support for longer than that. 7 years. .. and guess what? Hes living a happy life. angry

Aww wow! That was deep. I wouldn't want to be on one.

I'm happy for you though.
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 21, 2013
REALITY101:

Aww wow! That was deep. I wouldn't want to be on one.

I'm happy for you though.

Life support isn't always a death sentence tongue
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Life support isn't always a death sentence tongue

Whoever I drop I don't want no CPA, no life support nada
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 21, 2013
REALITY101:

Whoever I drop I don't want no CPA, no life support nada

Yeah.. and your family doesn't want to see you on that either.. but sometimes giving up is harder undecided
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yeah.. and your family doesn't want to see you on that either.. but sometimes giving up is harder undecided

I meant CPR lol

Yeah I know
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Temismith(f): 4:53am On Sep 21, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

My son was on life support for longer than that. 7 years. .. and guess what? Hes living a happy life. angry

SMH
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

SMH

Just no angry
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by chukxie(m): 6:19am On Sep 21, 2013
switdil: cry cry
Eeya
So touching
Wait o
China again
Na wah for em

Not funny! People die everyday and everywhere!
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Ivynwa(f): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2013

Yeah, we haven't the right to take away the life of another person whether through life machine or other means.

Touching indeed.
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

The world needs more mothers like you. Thank you. smiley
Re: SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding. by Ivynwa(f): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Whaaaat!
This amazing woman you've been around the mountains/vagaries of life and back and standing strong.
May God keep blessing you for all you have been through and all you are doing for your kids.

I don't think that people should be removed from life support, miracles happen---their life can return back fully.
Your case is a testimony of that.

(1) (Reply)

My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night / 3 Ways To Tell That A Woman Is In Love With You / Can An Adult Abstain From S*x For 1 Or More Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.