Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] (3909 Views)

Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / 78-year-old PDP Chieftain Dies On Top Of Lover / ‘old’ PDP House Of Reps’ Members Gets $25,000 Each To Impeach Speaker Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Desric(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Congrat granny! At least you have the right to enjoy your old age with a fresh blood, but ask Ojukwu what happened when the going went soar. Anyway, that's where you'll see jobless T.A Orji.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nd after some1 will come here nd say 'money is nt everyting, or money can't buy happiness'..
Really d person dat stated dis theory must hv been drinking
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by nerodenero: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
felifeli:

You are a very ignorant person. Okay consider the situation; you are 72 years old rich man and your wife has died.Your children have all left home and you are all alone in the world at the mercy of domestic servants. What should you do ? Should you remain alone and miserable for the rest of your life, or marry a younger person who will make you feel lively again? Think!! think!! dundee !! grin grin
You reason through your anus grin. If he needs somebody to take good care of him, widows don finish for town!!! If he had married a widow and an elderly one at that, the children would have no excuse than calling an under-age their step mum. Who should think now? if not you. Olodo buruku. Anyway, I no blame you, you aint different from the old dude. Mumu buruku.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by MrMac10(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Typical Nigerian Bitch Gold digging leeches
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Jakumo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ha ha big joke, that fat woman with the bovine beer-gut is well over 40 years old, and is most likely the mother many school aged rug-rats, judging by the sheer size of that wobbly lard-asz on her, and her generally saggy build.

If that woman is claiming to be 23 years old, her husband might as well claim to be a teenager and a virgin. Anyway, the whole pantomime of mutual deception is entertaining for sure. Please post more pictures to make us laugh some more.

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by realteflon(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Good for him. He sins has reach up to God and He has allowed the devil to penetrate him through this sweet 28yrs old lady.

She go clear im resources, change im accounts to her name and move all his stolen and ill-gotten property to her name.

Am currently writing a screenplay for scenario as this where an old man marries a younger lady twice or three times her age and the aftermath where the young lady has her young BF servicing her and he connives with her to empty the old man
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by jamace(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
That lady for sure can't tell me she loves the old man in the true sense of it. The lady is just keeping the old man as financier while one young bobo will surely be the technical partner. grin grin The love of money is the root of all deception.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Desola(f): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dey dia dey yarn opaks. The woman is about to be one of the richest widows around soon.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
I know dat manshocked his name is Chief Yuzedu of banana iceland, I even supplied a truck of garri to his manshun last weak! Congratulations siir, we giive uup!angry
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by felifeli: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
nerodenero: You reason through your anus grin. If he needs somebody to take good care of him, widows don finish for town!!! If he had married a widow and an elderly one at that, the children would have no excuse than calling an under-age their step mum. Who should think now? if not you. Olodo buruku. Anyway, I no blame you, you aint different from the old dude. Mumu buruku.

Na poverty dey worry you. Abeg leave old papa make he enjoy his sweat and his life jare . Monkey like you. grin grin
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
This surely can't be close for any reason as love....
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by nerodenero: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
felifeli:

Na poverty dey worry you. Abeg leave old papa make he enjoy his sweat and his life jare . Monkey like you. grin grin
Only a poverty-ridden god-forsaken never-do-well idiota will call another dude poor. You don't know me,yet you spew trash like this. Go get a better life.Sanpanno la gbe o lo. I am out.
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by felifeli: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
nerodenero: Only a poverty-ridden god-forsaken never-do-well idiota will call another dude poor. You don't know me,yet you spew trash like this. Go get a better life.Sanpanno la gbe o lo. I am out.

LOL. Bros I just dey play with you na. You sabi vex o . Abeg cool down . Okay no be poverty dey worry you narichness. Sorry you hear9

1 Like

Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
This old mama is 23?! Anyway, he just basically pulled a "Senator Yerima".... tomorrow now, when another Fani Kayode comes and tell us how he used to chop her anywhichway make una no vex o!
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by ShineIt: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is a diversion from the paedophile laden APC?
Is kid lover Yerimah not in APC again?
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by tpia5: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
why do they keep calling this lady 23?

yes, she's marrying into money but that doesnt make her 23.

and, is she pregnant as stated in some blogs?
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by tpia5: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
abagoro: The lady is around 28 years and Iwuanyanwu's children have fallen out with him over the lady. I believe the children should allow their father enjoy good care at his age since they cannot do what the lady is doing for him.

good care and a prenup, or he didnt do that?
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by tpia5: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by funnyx(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
SugaryBelle: Randy old man weds gold digger.

Gold digging na beans? grin grin grin
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by funnyx(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
felifeli:

You are a very ignorant person. Okay consider the situation; you are 72 years old rich man and your wife has died.Your children have all left home and you are all alone in the world at the mercy of domestic servants. What should you do ? Should you remain alone and miserable for the rest of your life, or marry a younger person who will make you feel lively again? Think!! think!! dundee !! grin grin

You be correct guy I swear grin grin grin
Re: 72-year-old PDP Chieftain Marries His 23-year-old Heartthrob [PHOTOS] by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sometimes children find it hard to take,but when the old man finally kicks the bucket,the reasonable ones will realize how selfish they were to have tried to deprive their father of what made him happy.

What else can he do but live out his remaining short life with a willing damsel?After all his a rich man that can afford what he wants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Member Dies During Séx With Female Banker In Abuja / GEJ's New Nigeria: NRC Lures Elites To The Tracks With New-look Trains (Pic) / Breaking :Photos, Aminu Tambuwal Prevented From Entering The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.