Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (64951 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2013
italo: @ mods,

Can you pls make anti-Catholics allow us to discuss our faith in peace without their anti-Catholic input.

There are many anti-Catholic threads on nairaland. Even one of you Obadiah is the OP of one of them. Why are these not enough for them. What is it about the Catholic perfume that attracts these organisms so much that they even go eavesdropping on our threads. These are threads that are specifically FOR CATHOLIC TO SHARE THEIR FAITH.

Acidiosis and Holypower have been heckling us on https://www.nairaland.com/1525319/born-catholic-raised-catholic-die

And Enigma has been disturbing us on https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/23

Many of their kind have condemned us to hell already. All we ask you and them is to let us go to 'hell' IN PEACE.

@ Mods

And I say once again please do not delete any of my posts on that thread. I also bring the following to your attention.

1. Until yesterday, I had never posted on that thread.
2. Yesterday one of the Roman Catholics brought up my name on the thread
3. The fellow who brought up my name and others then started raining insults on me ---- cowardly because it was behind my back
4. My posts on the thread in response to that development have been on topic
5. In fact, I am qualified to be on the thread: the title of the thread says it is for "Catholics"; I am a catholic Christian.
6, Roman Catholics post on the Christian Chat thread and nobody drives them away.
7. Finally, the complainant here is just whining and proving himself to be a crybaby because the pain of the truths exposing the lies of the idolatrous Roman Catholic Church is getting too much for him. Please note that this is fact or opinion and not insult. What is more, the cretinous crybaby himself just insulted others by calling them "organisms". wink

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2013
Oh, meanwhile, my crybaby and another of my crybabies said if it was at their "catechism" they would have reported to Police lol lol grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2013
mods we hope you will do the needful . People can expose the so called Catholic's lies in their own thread, this is the second catholic thread they are hijacking. Thank you
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2013
italo: @ mods,

Can you pls make anti-Catholics allow us to discuss our faith in peace without their anti-Catholic input.

There are many anti-Catholic threads on nairaland. Even one of you Obadiah is the OP of one of them. Why are these not enough for them. What is it about the Catholic perfume that attracts these organisms so much that they even go eavesdropping on our threads. These are threads that are specifically FOR CATHOLIC TO SHARE THEIR FAITH.

Acidiosis and Holypower have been heckling us on https://www.nairaland.com/1525319/born-catholic-raised-catholic-die

And Enigma has been disturbing us on https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/23

Many of their kind have condemned us to hell already. All we ask you and them is to let us go to 'hell' IN PEACE.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2013
Enigma: ^^^ Bros, there is no reason why my posts should be hidden. I am a catholic posting on a "catholic" thread; my posts have been on topic. I even helped them clear up a few facts e.g. about Honorius and also about AD 382. wink

Make we dey look first if my posts will be deleted.

BUT would it mean that all the posts of the Roman Catholics on the Christian Chat thread have to be deleted?

Would it mean that if someone not a member of RCCG posts on the RCCG thread, his posts will be deleted?

Or CAC thread, or Winners thread etc?

Agian, in my case in any event, I am a catholic posting on topic on a "Catholic" thread. cheesy

cool

You are not a catholic. Please, this guy is posting false information.

Note how he tries to use quotes.......
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2013
She won't. The wolves are waiting to pounce. Of this, I assure you. smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: trust me, I was about to act but when I saw ajiban involved I decided to take a chill pill.
we appeal to you to allow us some chit chat here. Isn't this thread for the members of this section ma'am?

So far, I don't see anyone against this idea. It was quite enjoyable in the former complaints/comments thread.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: trust me, I was about to act but when I saw ajiban involved I decided to take a chill pill.
kiss
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Joshthefirst: HBG, please allow us to have small chitchat and comments here too. Shouldn't this be a complaints/comments thread?

I think its better this way.
are you saying I should make favours because christians are the ones chit chatting here?

The reason I haven't done anything is because the mod is involved and he knows the rules well, I am not going to start lecturing him on what he already knows.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: are you saying I should make favours because christians are the ones chit chatting here?

The reason I haven't done anything is because the mod is involved and he knows the rules well, I am not going to start lecturing him on what he already knows.
no ma'am, that's not what I'm saying. I believe no one is against the idea of general chit-chat on this thread(christians and non-christians alike).

I think I even remember striktlymi appealing to the authority to allow small talk and comments on this thread in the beginning.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2013
Ajibam:

a mod is not above the law,, if you wanna hide as usual... hide am,add a little ban to it grin

Hehehehe.

You made me laugh. grin

a good sense of humour is medicinal.

*using this thread for chit chat is not good for this section*
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2013
Ukuts gp: Hello HBG. have u seen my threads. Pls i would plead that they be moved to the frontpage due to its sensitive nature. They are:

1. Wearing trousers, earings, and make up by ladies will not take them to hell.

2. Inviting tithers and non-tithers: will one go to hell if one does not pay tithe?

Those are the topics. Thanks in advance.
Nothing do u.
HBG. What about this my request? I like this ur name too. U must be a good christian i supposed. A humble person too.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Ukuts gp: HBG. What about this my request? I like this ur name too. U must be a good christian i supposed. A humble person too.
lol, don't flatter me o.

Checked your threads, I will do the deed later today don't worry.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by alfaSSS: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: are you saying I should make favours because christians are the ones chit chatting here?

Really?
Or is the real reason because alfa hasn't posted yet.

I am dancing a Satanic dance for this here division in christ.

Ajibam, HBG has challenged you. Do the needful.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by khaleb(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please I have found out that obadiah 777 is confusing the holy spirit with evil spirit, and he is a moderator, and keeps saying things influenced by the human mind and logic and says its the holy spirit that tells him what he is saying, I want us all to pray for him, he is confused and doesn't know it. Please I have found out that obadiah 777 is confusing the holy spirit with evil spirit, and he is a moderator, and keeps saying things influenced by the human mind and logic and says its the holy spirit that tells him what he is saying, I want us all to pray for him, he is confused and doesn't know it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (96)

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.