Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (64952 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Good morning sir Italo. smiley

Just modify your first post.

Alright, thanks. smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2013
italo:

Alright, thanks. smiley
your welcome smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Please, whoever moved my thread to the general section should hide the thread.

I made it for the religion section and only people in the religion section know and would understand the thread.

Please, respect yourself. I want the thread to hidden as it serves no purpose for me in the general section. Thank you.

Jesoul normally warns or asks before moving threads just like that. So please do the right thing. My thread serves no purpose in the GENERAL section

Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1521044/best-logicboy-series
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by biafranbaby(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer Banned by HumbledbYGrace in Religion for 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member. 20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect. I have been patient with you, I think you need a break from this section.. Ban expires on 12:09pm On Nov 21
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please, attend to my issue. HBG

You are quick to hide and ban....and also quick to reply to your "pals"

When someone is respectful, you wont answer...until you are insulted , then you want to ban
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by oluwalfa: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBG, care to respond on why Alfa was banned?

That you didn't like what he asked is not a reason for a ban.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03: Please, attend to my issue. HBG

You are quick to hide and ban....and also quick to reply to your "pals"

When someone is respectful, you wont answer...until you are insulted , then you want to ban

Stop whining.

Nairaland general fit the purpose of your thread, your a member of this forum and threads about members are moved to the general section.

Atleast that's what I was taught during my training days by Mukina.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Stop whining.

Nairaland general fit the purpose of your thread, your a member of this forum and threads about members are moved to the general section.

You are right by the law
But clearly it was meant for the religion section. You can see that only religion section members can actually understand and reply sensibly to the thread...

At least you should have commented there and I would have closed the op or ammended the op. At least, you could have given me a warning or commented on the thread. I would have had a chance. That is how Jesoul would have done it.

No, but because I'm an atheist, I deserve no favours or leniency or understanding from you.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Stop whining.

This should be the last time you classify my complaint as whining.....last. Seun has already warned Maclatunji on being rude to members who complain.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by bebealfa: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
HBG, you have just banned me again. Many have tried before you and failed woefully. I took advice and turned a new leaf but you want to pull me right back in.

I am not going round your ban though it is easy to do with my non-alfa monikers. I just want a clarification from you. Out of respect, I wont post again till tomorrow in order to serve my ban but you should at least explain the ban so we know what went wrong.

Please tell us exactly what alfa did to get banned. How can you break rule 20 which is a request and is subject to personal interpretations? If rule 20 can be broken, then so should rule 13, which is also a request. But nobody have ever been banned for breaking rule 13 which has the same characteristics as rule 20: IT IS A REQUEST.

In any case, I didn't break it. So your ban seems unjustified to me.

Remember that you earn respect, not ban people into respecting you. It doesn't work on me. So if, you continue ignoring my complaints and hitting ban button, I will have no other option that to make your reign here as hellish as possible.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
bebe alfa: HBG, you have just banned me again. Many have tried before you and failed woefully. I took advice and turned a new leaf but you want to pull me right back in.

I am not going round your ban though it is easy to do with my non-alfa monikers. I just want a clarification from you. Out of respect, I wont post again till tomorrow in order to serve my ban but you should at least explain the ban so we know what went wrong.

Please tell us exactly what alfa did to get banned. How can you break rule 20 which is a request and is subject to personal interpretations? If rule 20 can be broken, then so should rule 13, which is also a request. But nobody have ever been banned for breaking rule 13 which has the same characteristics as rule 20: IT IS A REQUEST.

In any case, I didn't break it. So your ban seems unjustified to me.

Remember that you earn respect, not ban people into respecting you. It doesn't work on me. So if, you continue ignoring my complaints and hitting ban button, I will have no other option that to make your reign here as hellish as possible.
@ bolded, do your best, you have already started, a satanist and a christian have never, ever been buddies, read the story of Jesus if you need clarification on that.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by bebealfa: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ bolded, do your best, you have already started, a satanist and a christian have never, ever been buddies, read the story of Jesus if you need clarification on that.

Too emotional.

Bye.

You will know alfa.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
bebe alfa:

Too emotional.

Bye.

You will know alfa.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

This should be the last time you classify my complaint as whining.....last. Seun has already warned Maclatunji on being rude to members who complain.
M sorry, its not because your an atheist, will be more cautious next time.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: M sorry, its not because your an atheist, will be more cautious next time.

Okay....that's good. As long as you do your job properly, you wont have problems with me. Simple
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: M sorry, its not because your an atheist, will be more cautious next time.

shocked
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Okay....that's good. As long as you do your job properly, you wont have problems with me. Simple
thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello HBG. have u seen my threads. Pls i would plead that they be moved to the frontpage due to its sensitive nature. They are:

1. Wearing trousers, earings, and make up by ladies will not take them to hell.

2. Inviting tithers and non-tithers: will one go to hell if one does not pay tithe?

Those are the topics. Thanks in advance.
Nothing do u.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
bebe alfa:

Too emotional.

Bye.

You will know alfa.
my guy don ves

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ajibam:
my guy don ves

Dont troll Alfa.

Other than being a mod, Alfa has some powers........... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ukuts gp: Hello HBG. have u seen my threads. Pls i would plead that they be moved to the frontpage due to its sensitive nature. They are:

1. Wearing trousers, earings, and make up by ladies will not take them to hell.

2. Inviting tithers and non-tithers: will one go to hell if one does not pay tithe?

Those are the topics. Thanks in advance.
Nothing do u.
links dear
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: links dear
i dnt hv the link dear.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont troll Alfa.

Other than being a mod, Alfa has some powers........... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ajibam....stop trying too hard to be funny.

Your use of memes...... undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ Moderators

NOTICE

I expect some Roman Catholics to report two posts of mine on the Roman Catholic thread including this one https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/24#19675089

I request that you please look at any such report carefully; I had never posted on that thread until some of them brought my name up on the thread today. Specifically, I request that you kindly leave all the posts and not delete them.

Thanks.

smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=Ajibam][/quote]plz teach me how to use memes...
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
ATMC: plz teach me how to use memes...

i just download funny pics with captions whenever i come across them and use them when necessary..
you can start with that wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2013
First of voice thank you to whoever unbanned me smiley.
Please can anyone of you unhide my comment on this thread? Thank you .
https://www.nairaland.com/1524241/how-catholic-influenced-art-architecture#19659691
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 4:52am On Nov 21, 2013
@ mods,

Can you pls make anti-Catholics allow us to discuss our faith in peace without their anti-Catholic input.

There are many anti-Catholic threads on nairaland. Even one of you Obadiah is the OP of one of them. Why are these not enough for them. What is it about the Catholic perfume that attracts these organisms so much that they even go eavesdropping on our threads. These are threads that are specifically FOR CATHOLIC TO SHARE THEIR FAITH.

Acidiosis and Holypower have been heckling us on https://www.nairaland.com/1525319/born-catholic-raised-catholic-die

And Enigma has been disturbing us on https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/23

Many of their kind have condemned us to hell already. All we ask you and them is to let us go to 'hell' IN PEACE.

6 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 21, 2013
Enigma: @ Moderators

NOTICE

I expect some Roman Catholics to report two posts of mine on the Roman Catholic thread including this one https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/24#19675089

I request that you please look at any such report carefully; I had never posted on that thread until some of them brought my name up on the thread today. Specifically, I request that you kindly leave all the posts and not delete them.

Thanks.

smiley

Is this an insurance policy? Mock catholics and then come here to protect your comments?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (96)

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.