Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65152 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03: I'm a prophet........

We need regulars here....I keep saying it. You cant MOD what you dont know

Its like putting a farmer in an office and telling him to draft files.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Its like putting a farmer in an office and telling him to draft files.

Sir, could you make a formal complaint with links to your sources for the thread?
I was reading the thread and then came back to it later and it was gone
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sir, could you make a formal complaint with links to your sources for the thread?
I was reading the thread and then came back to it later and it was gone

What sources?

The official facebook missionary page, an online article and wikipedia.

I mentioned 1 in the article.

and this Mynd fellow is labelling it as "conspiracy theories" . .

does he have any sense?

How are you suggesting we take action on this?

Right now hes telling me hell give a 2 hour release period so i can copy it down.

Copy and do what with it? Eat it?

If the message doesnt reach the people, then whats the point?

Hes thinking hes doing a favour on me by blackmailing me with it.

He was not the one who spent time and effort compiling it.

I was expecting it to be frontpage material. Instead this new Mod deletes the thread outrightly.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
I asked him for an explanation for his action and he is trying to evade it.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

What sources?

The official facebook missionary page, an online article and wikipedia.

I mentioned 1 in the article.

and this Mynd fellow is labelling it as "conspiracy theories" . .

does he have any sense?

How are you suggesting we take action on this?

Right now hes telling me hell give a 2 hour release period so i can copy it down.

Copy and do what with it? Eat it?

If the message doesnt reach the people, then whats the point?

Hes thinking hes doing a favour on me by blackmailing me with it.

He was not the one who spent time and effort compiling it.

I was expecting it to be frontpage material. Instead this new Mod deletes the thread outrightly.

I just saw your post in the general section.

Please, put the links. Abeg. It will make the case easier. We will see if it is not a conspiracy theory....... wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
If atheist threads are allowed here, I don't get why a pagan thread should b hidden @ least the later is a religion, besides aren't we all promoting our religions here?
Meanwhile pagan9ja I have been looking for u .

3 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I lost some small sources.

Here are the main ones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Tribes_Mission
http://www.eco-action.org/mission/ntm.html
https://www.facebook.com/newtribes
http://usa.ntm.org/mission-news/66048/the-joy-of-seeing-god-transform-lives

NTM missionaries bring disease:
http://www.survivalinternational.org/tribes/zoe

1) The new tribes mission exists
2) They did engage in abuse http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2010/september/new-tribes-mission-confronts-80s-sex-abuse-allegations.html
3) They can be quite fundamentalist.

Ehem.....Mynd-44, the only conspiracy here is in your mind
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

1) The new tribes mission exists
2) They did engage in abuse http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2010/september/new-tribes-mission-confronts-80s-sex-abuse-allegations.html
3) They can be quite fundamentalist.

Ehem.....Mynd-44, the only conspiracy here is in your mind

Ive posted more links. Check.

I never post baseless lies.

I know how these missionaries behave.

Ive personally known some of them.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
POPE II: If atheist threads are allowed here, I don't get why a pagan thread should b hidden @ least the later is a religion, besides aren't we all promoting our religions here?
Meanwhile pagan9ja I have been looking for u .

Everyones promoting their religion here. Thats the whole point.

The dude doesnt understand that this section is different from the rest.

Yes Sir, how may I help you?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
What a way to start!

Messing up on the first day on the job....EPIC FAIL grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by POPEII: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Everyones promoting their religion here. Thats the whole point.

The dude doesnt understand that this section is different from the rest.

Yes Sir, how may I help you?

This is not a chat thread so I will b short, can u open a thread where I can ask you random questions about paganism? Or forward me to one in case you have already opened one .
I need to debunk your idea of paganism and tell u why it is not better than Christianity
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
If you do not have a complaint, please refrain from commenting here to avoid opening threads in the general section tongue..

Pagan9ja, you are free to promote your religion but not at the expense of another. You do not try to bring down one to prove a point, it is offensive and to be candid, wrong. Open a thread on Paganism and it's merits and it might make home page. Open one criticising a religion(any religion) in the way the previous did and it will be deleted and you handed a nice time out.

Cheers
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mynd_44: If you do not have a complaint, please refrain from commenting here to avoid opening threads in the general section tongue..

Pagan9ja, you are free to promote your religion but not at the expense of another. You do not try to bring down one to prove a point, it is offensive and to be candid, wrong. Open a thread on Paganism and it's merits and it might make home page. Open one criticising a religion(any religion) in the way the previous did and it will be deleted and you handed a nice time out.

Cheers

shooo, so, there's a way to criticize religion now. Oooh mod mynd, kindly educate us on how to PROPERLY critisize religion

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mynd_44: If you do not have a complaint, please refrain from commenting here to avoid opening threads in the general section tongue..

Pagan9ja, you are free to promote your religion but not at the expense of another. You do not try to bring down one to prove a point, it is offensive and to be candid, wrong. Open a thread on Paganism and it's merits and it might make home page. [size=18pt]Open one criticising a religion(any religion) in the way the previous did and it will be deleted and you handed a nice time out.[/size]

Cheers

Complaint

In short, Mynd44 is telling us that an atheist can not open a thread criticising the Western slavery involved in Christianity with white representations of Jesus Christ and Mary while saying that atheism is better?

Is this a joke? We cant criticise religion especially evil missionaries as in pagannja's case?

Please, I suspected you of being ignorant of how the religion section works and it has been confirmed by your post.

I am a prophet and seun doesnt care about this section...... embarassed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

and how do you know people's intentions?
I read the thread in question dude.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by macof(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2013

Cheers

Seriously This is ur case? I thought you would claim he was spreading false information

Is this thread not about knowledge in matters of religion and spirituality, so why close down a thread for accurate information?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
I have a complaint...there is too much chit chat going on. I am just getting to this point. Mynd has given warnings severally. Perhaps now is the time to start cleaning house. angry cool grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

He's a bigot. He told Obadiah that criticising a mod is reason for a ban which earned me my first obadiah ban. He's crooked and byassed towards xtians.

Nope!

@Mynd can be anything, but NOT a bigot, NO!

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by macof(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pagan 9ja has been ban till 24th December

Message from Pagan 9ja

"

Cheers

where does it state in the forum rules?
So now it's offensive to speak the truth?
Is this Islam for muslims section? Are you Maclatunji's wife"

This day keeps getting weirder undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
I did not ban Pagan9ja. tonguetongue
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by macof(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mynd_44: I did not ban Pagan9ja. tonguetongue

Really? And Where's Pagan 9ja now?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by princesa(f): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oh my Jesus, this mofos ain't tired yet of argument and drama just yet? grin grin

#catches breath from so much laughter#

okay, am just coming from NAWE, a tatafo thread ran by Divepen and to my greatest shock, I read that Obadiah777 deactivated his account! shocked shocked

And i ran all the way here to discover that our very own Mynd now moderates this section! shocked shocked

double surprise i tell ya! shocked grin

mehn this section is where the fun @ grin

so many mofos! cheesy

#don't ban me Mr Mynd, i just had to say this embarassed#

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (96)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video / Names Of God And Their Meanings / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.