Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (64948 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Threads opened to complain about moderators go to the Nairaland/general section
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44: Threads opened to complaint about moderators go to the Nairaland/general section

I was not complaining.... undecided

Pagan9ja's thread was a complaint.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

I was not complaining.... undecided

Pagan9ja's thread was a complaint.
Well it was about the actions of a moderator which puts it under the jurisdiction of the General section.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
This post belongs in the general section dont you think? It might have good points and all but it is waaaaay beyond my scope and that of this section. No offense

@Striklymi

what mynd said is true.
Why not open a thread in the general section of NL to pass this accross ? Am sure it will fly with the admin since they are sound suggestions.

Peace.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2013
truthislight:

@Striklymi

what mynd said is true.
Why not open a thread in the general section of NL to pass this accross ? Am sure it will fly with the admin since they are sound suggestions.

Peace.

Yeah I know he is right but creating a thread in the General section is a looooong thing for me. I already sent Seun a mail with the link. Let him do with it what he please.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44:

Well it was about the actions of a moderator which puts it under the jurisdiction of the General section.

Look at this guy!

The thread was clearly about my prophetic ability.

How does the title not even convince you?

"Religion section mod strikes wrong on his first day"
"The atheist prophet strikes again"

Seeing that my thread carried the second title and not the first....

you know what? Forget it. I already penned you down to be like this. Goodluck son.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd, thanks for proving me right.
Satan wins once again.
You are what you are.
BIGOTTED!

And hiding my posts and banning me wont change that.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Yeah I know he is right but creating a thread in the General section is a looooong thing for me. I already sent Seun a mail with the link. Let him do with it what he please.

Ok.
You maybe surprise that @mynd may push it further even without your knowing it. grin

i feel uwkward quoting a post saying 'nobody' since i cant be talking to myself.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2013
We are starting to get carried away again ooooo. Lets not chat here.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44: We are starting to get carried away again ooooo. Lets not chat here.

Where do we chat?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Where do we chat?
There are two chat threads bro. Pick one and knock yourself out
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
There are two chat threads bro. Pick one and knock yourself out

They are reserved for certain categories of people non of which I belong to. So where do I chat with everybody?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

They are reserved for certain categories of people non of which I belong to. So where do I chat with everybody?
https://www.nairaland.com/1443058/satanic-chatbox-everybody-welcome
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Ajibam, please face your lane.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Ajibam, please face your lane.
He has answered you.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
He has answered you.

No he hasn't. That thread is not stickied. The other two are.

If you are going to be fair, then sticky it. Thanks.

Or unsticky the other two.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2013
I will think about it
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44: I will think about it

Excellent. Maybe we'll get along here after all.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2013
I am just waking from sleep. We dnt hv moderators again?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44: I will think about it

If that request is considered, I am sure Catholics, Gays and other groups with chat threads would want theirs 'stickied' too.

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you consider to be chit-chat? Cause it seems you are mixing up somethings here. Discussing about a matter that concerns the section in a bid to arrive at a solution can hardly be said to be chit-chat.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by saintvc(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd ,please dont let some political godfathers here dictate your action for you.do what you feel is right.i trust you
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Stay tuned for that and keep your materials ready grin
I...HATE...YOU... angry

Complaint:

Please MR MODERATOR, we need a general chat thread that caters for all beliefs. We have a christian chat thread, non-christian chat thread, a satanic chat thread. Now what we need in this section is a general chat thread that will be a sort of meeting point for people of different beliefs. We could go there to chat, play, cuss each other out and generally unwind. Please put it into consideration.

Tenks angry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ishi babes

Why don't you start one?

Or must it be a sticky?

smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
I am having the mind to unstick all the current chatrooms and open a general one.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
OK! Mod's prerogative (though I have a different view i.e. I disagree)

smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44: I am having the mind to unstick all the current chatrooms and open a general one.

please,dnt do not unstick. That was what cause katakala d other time. Why cnt a general thread be created and you sticky it,or does 'stickying' cost money?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44: I am having the mind to unstick all the current chatrooms and open a general one.
That will cause confusion o.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2013

First sensible comment from you.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mynd_44: We are starting to get carried away again ooooo. Lets not chat here.

discussions on matters affecting this section can hardly be classiified as 'chat', and that was what mine and striktlyme was.

Talking about deleted ID's is about this forum and not a "chat".
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Yooguyz: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ishilove:
That will cause confusion o.

cause confusion how?
Children of HBG!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2013

One exists already [size=5pt](satanic foresight)[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1454555/religion-section-chatbox-general-discussions
Just unlock and sticky it. Thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

One exists already [size=5pt](satanic foresight)[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1454555/religion-section-chatbox-general-discussions
Just unlock and sticky it. Thanks.
I just dont know if that will get people off this thread: hiding posts and banning y'all can be soooooo boring tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (96)

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.