Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State (57384 Views)

PHOTO: Made In Benue Filling Station / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Chartey(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
lorretta u: For real,it's too early for another relationship.means she didn't luv d husband or was already cheating before he died.
That's bad
But those saying serves her right?
It's wrong.such archaic things should be left in the dungeon of years ago.this is 2013 for pete's sake!
And nobody is saying anything about the guy she cheated with. Does it mean he's right ?
I tire for all these kine news sef! mtchew
Stripping stripping nekid here n there
Only in africa.
Tufiakwa!
Most backward continent on earth.
Alekwu usually kills the husband and children of an unfaithful wife if she refuses to confess her misdeeds. She lives to witness everything. It's the men that suffer. People were angry she was heartless enough to be with another man after she caused her husband's death. I always laughed at my Idoma friends when they talked about it till i saw it happen in my friend's family. It was heart-wrenching. Alekwu has historical roots and i don't know what will put it to a stop. Sometimes it's not bad to be a little superstitious.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Decryptor(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
I clicked on the link and i saw no pictures...or is the Man's name "Error" and the woman's name "404!"

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by sylve11: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
lol. see the woman shape of nyash self. grin cool
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Tonylyte(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
D ogbadigbo stf sounds lyk idoma region. Idoma is where my yala people in cross river state migrated 4m. We speak similar language, shares the same culture...buh, ths kinda stf doesnt exist in ma syd. I love idoma people. Proud to be associated wit em. Up naija.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Magickacee: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dis na double wahala for DEADY body and d owner of DEADY body
embarassedDis na double wahala for DEADY body and d owner of DEADY body
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by banky222: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
careytommy:
bros are you from benue. i have lived there for about a year. the whole alekwu thing is very strange to me. it affects the man even if he is a non-indigene.
pardon my curiosity .... So If a woman in that community is tired of her marriage she sleeps what another man and olekwu kills her husband? What happens to the woman? Guys no where you pick your wives fromooo. fear Olekwu oooooo.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by naptu2: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Decryptor: I clicked on the link and i saw no pictures...or is the Man's name "Error" and the woman's name "404!"

1) Posting the picture is against nairaland rules (rule 5).

2) Nairaland word censor alters the url. Copy the url and change unclad to the word that starts with n and ends with d. That should take you to the website.

3) Someone has posted the pictures in pdf format on page 1.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by chymystique(f): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Classicman47:
I guess dat explains d type of woman dat u are. See how u just exposed ursef...choi!!! Sorry for whoever ends up with u as a wife.

SMH@ you... If u ve natn to say dnt quote me to insult me cos u knw natn abt me. Am nt ya sister or galfriends u talk to anyhow. Ve seen u d GOOD guy.. Mstchew!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by redsun(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
Terrible society.They derive joy in humiliating their fellow citizens for no just cause.Those that deserves to be punished like the politicians,they worship.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by simdam500(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gud for her right And how many married even d unmarried ones are faithful 2 dere spouse
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Heffalump(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tonylyte: D ogbadigbo stf sounds lyk idoma region. Idoma is where my yala people in cross river state migrated 4m. We speak similar language, shares the same culture...buh, ths kinda stf doesnt exist in ma syd. I love idoma people. Proud to be associated wit em. Up naija.

We are waiting for you people to come back home. Una pursue nama enter bush com lost for yala' achi. Welcome brother!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Bunchersstab(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dats my community, who among our ladies here will want 2 marry me?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by honorsam(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Arosa: If there is no picture then it's fake news. angry
no pix+broken link=fake news
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Heffalump(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=chymystique]

SMH@ you... If u ve natn to say dnt quote me to insult me cos u knw natn abt me. Am nt ya sister or galfriends u talk to anyhow. Ve seen u d GOOD guy.. Mstchew![/quote

My dear, your opinion looks suspicious that's why u got all those responses. Simply put, U may do same if u were the one. It's often said, u are what u speak! What's wrong it's wrong, and what's right's right. If u were my fiancee, with this comment of yours I'll pick race sharp, sharp. Don't be a Hypocrite.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Vires: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
this is sooooo barbaric
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by BANKS4U2NV: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
mc~evans:
Serves her right!
Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩a̶̲̥̅̊ only her commit am?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by peterphd(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Heard that this alekwu also kills men that eat kitty cats and those that don't wanna continue producing kids.is this true?

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Ominiriches(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
super story vs African Magic. Where are the pixs Mr. Publisher?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Ominiriches(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
All these chewing gum girls and ladiies including men, can any of u tell me if you are ever faithful to ur spouse?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by kokoA(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
So dis alekwu really works. I've been hearing stories about it since I was kid.. I heard it kills thieves and anybody who commits any evil in the land. Hmmm. No wonder my parents never liked taking us to the village as kids. Being an adult now I know better.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by peterphd(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
kokoA: So dis alekwu really works. I've been hearing stories about it since I was kid.. I heard it kills thieves and anybody who commits any evil in the land. Hmmm. No wonder my parents never liked taking us to the village as kids. Being an adult now I know better.

Pls check my post above.are the things I asked about true? If yes, how can they be dodged?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by kokoA(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2013
peterphd:

Pls check my post above.are the things I asked about true? If yes, how can they be dodged?
I am not sure of that o. I heard about the thing as a kid, nobody would tell a kid stuffs about kitty cat and reproduction naw. Ask the idoma elders in the house. I sensed you love eating kitty grin To be on the safe side, do not visit the village yet till you confirm.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by peterphd(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2013
kokoA: I am not sure of that o. I heard about the thing as a kid, nobody would tell a kid stuffs about kitty cat and reproduction naw. Ask the idoma elders in the house.
Thanks man.Can't find the elders though.any elder who cares to explain?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2013
Stupidd tradition.

If I may ask, who is this oracle? Some dude or old man covered up in a dark corner or tattered empty room.

Total bussshit.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Sagamite(m): 1:48am On Sep 22, 2013
Mandesz: According to reports, the couple (pictured above) were forced to walk naked on Thursday 19th September at Orokam, Obadigbo Local Government area of Benue State.

The woman is said to be the wife of a popular school proprietor in the area -the porpietor passed on Tuesday and barely two days after she was caught with another man.

After being caught, they were taken to the town’s oracle – oracle called “ALEKWU” which punishes married women who cheat on their husbands and also deters people from committing atrocities.

To punish the couple, the oracle instructed that them to walk the town naked to cleanse the land; after which the woman was sent back to her father’s house and banned from attending her husband’s funeral.
http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/09/21/cheating-couple-forced-walk-naked-benue-state-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=gplus&utm_campaign=cheating-couple-forced-walk-naked-benue-state-photos

They (the fucktards) and the cretin Oracle should all be arrested.

Moorons!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 22, 2013
ileobatojo:

Flip flopping between multiple ID's for no reason. Is this not part of your double dealing schizophrenic personality? Just a few minutes ago, you were ptyalizing about how you don't ever respond to my posts. And all of a sudden you are quoting me fast and furiously? Are you having an acute relapse of your schiz symptoms?

As for your severe pain about me endorsing only female comments (God knows how long you've been stalking me to know this), I'll be more than happy to endorse your comment when I notice one that makes sense.

I won't be holding my breath though.
pls do wat u like joor,jobless people de watch others comment

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by thegeorgy(f): 2:51am On Sep 22, 2013
http://aythecomedian..com/search?updated-max=2013-09-21T17:57:00%2B01:00&max-results=7
thats the picture,read it earlier today.so barbaric
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by vaLasce(m): 3:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Shebi ha hubby don die?
Free dem joor..
Wu no get bad tin wen e dey do?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 22, 2013
Smh........Nigeria is really a dump site for the devil.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Aigbekaenjossy: 5:31am On Sep 22, 2013
Walking unclad!I don't think that was uncalled for sending her to her fathers house and depriving her right to be in the burial would av b the best punishment.The woman infedelity most av contributed in some ways to the death of her husband.Marriage is not a boundage I always say.Can't couples call it a quit when they ar fed up of their partners?instead of causing them their life and bringing in third party into their homes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.