Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,360 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti (1552 Views)

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl / 27 Features Of Loving Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by splasyduicy(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is an opposite of my previous thread about females,Incase you start thinking of me as a sexist,its what I have noticed about MALES in general and I think I have gathered enough information both by experience,hearing and seeing the events happening.you are all allowed to condemn or affirm it,I actually had to put it up because I think I have seen too much and I have to share this with the females.just sit back and read!
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by Rhemar(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Keep them coming we'll be the judge
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
BTW,you aren't getting comments on your other Thread cos its in the "Diaries Section and posting by others isn't permitted.
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by splasyduicy(f): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
THE FLIRTS:these type of men are also divided into subs:1)flirts by heartbreak 2)flirts for fun 3)flirt till death.am going to explain their characteristics and why I subed .firstly,FLIRTS BY HEARTBREAK:these guys have gone through heartbreaks they hardly admitt or have broken some of their boundaries to make their spouses or girlfriends comfortable,only to be made a fool of,they can be changed if they finally meet someone they truly love and who loves them back.some became that way due to numerous heartbreak,while I noticed that some of these guys actually had girlfriends who gave them boundaries but actually submitted freely to people they know or their close friends!!
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by splasyduicy(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
koonbey: BTW,you aren't getting comments on your other Thread cos its in the "Diaries Section and posting by others isn't permitted.
nope dear,I wwas actually talking about "SECRETS OF GIRLS AND HOW OUR MIND WORKS"and not the diary,this one is located in the romance section too.
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by splasyduicy(f): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
FLIRTS FOR FUN:these guys actually keep lots of ladies because they haven't found the right person,some do that to fill the emptiness,they have never felt love and actually think girls or ladies are generally dumb,most of them are rich enough to afford it while the ones that are not keep rich older ladies,but the good thing about this one is that they can actually change with time and also when they find their soul mate.
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by splasyduicy(f): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
FLIRTS TILL DEATH:I call this type "the cursed ones",they are the type of guys who think you should be gratefull to have a chance with him,they can be very proud with sugar coated tongues,some of them are actually very rude and don't care about the feelings of their dates,they openly admire other girls in your presence and even flirt with your girlfriend in your presence andd they ALWAYS have an explanation to every action,they are the type that still keep chains of girlfriends even after "walking the aisles"(getting married),they don't like admitting that they are too old for some activities,they love alcohol and always say the right words but they are just flirts and see every girl as the same,they end up getting married to patient women(that's the painfull part) and they never grow up,these kind of guys are usually very handsom and attractive.
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by splasyduicy(f): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Rhemar: Keep them coming we'll be the judge
you think?
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by lgboks(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
I was a huge fan of d female version duicy...God know am here to learn sum factz like I did in d female version...wen I see ma type(like d 1st flirt). I will admit to it move on(after learning frm it-like change)...keep it rolling o...b4 dis ladies go kum derail u o cool
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by zeb04(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dat reminds me,u d lady dat postd abt female gender nd how their mind works dat cz u've met them al..... Jst sayin tho
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by lgboks(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
zeb04: Dat reminds me,u d lady dat postd abt female gender nd how their mind works dat cz u've met them al..... Jst sayin tho
so we meet again....hmmm... She actually said it was frm wat she has seen,hrd etc...not dat she has met dem all...see ya around.

1 Like

Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by Rhemar(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
zeb04: Dat reminds me,u d lady dat postd abt female gender nd how their mind works dat cz u've met them al..... Jst sayin tho
assertions can made by studying groups and not a whole provided the degree of error is minimal
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
How many African men have you met? Abi you count the ones Wey you dey watch for African magic join, ba?

Abeg, find better work do.
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by NnamdiN: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Representing

#flirt No 2.grin Some hearts can't be broken. Love gbakwa oku tongue
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by Adaeze003(f): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Characteristics. Unless that's french, thank me later smiley
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by kay9(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
sexkillz: How many African men have you met? Abi you count the ones Wey you dey watch for African magic join, ba?

The day you learn to criticize without adding scorn and ridicule, there will great rejoicing in heaven. Some mod u are.

1 Like

Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by Djkels(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
sexkillz: How many African men have you met? Abi you count the ones Wey you dey watch for African magic join, ba?

Mtchewwww....and they say u are a mod

2 Likes

Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by EejaNla01(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2013
Abeg op continue jare angry
Sm comments are worth hidden
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by Dsage1: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2013
kay9:

The day you learn to criticize without adding scorn and ridicule, there will great rejoicing in heaven. Some mod u are.

Exactly! He's a brilliant guy no doubt,but he really need to work on his temperament and how to approach an issue objectively.

Sexkillz, she don't need to meet every man in Africa to ascertain her fact. There's no theory/fact that's discovered by examined/studies the whole populate or items, it's usually by RANDOM.

Is the current miss universe most beautiful girl in the world or was she choosen by checking every girl on the streets of all the participants countries?
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by splasyduicy(f): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2013

lol..you funny love
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
splasy_duicy: This is an opposite of my previous thread about females,Incase you start thinking of me as a sexist,its what I have noticed about MALES in general and I think I have gathered enough information both by experience,hearing and seeing the events happening.you are all allowed to condemn or affirm it,I actually had to put it up because I think I have seen too much and I have to share this with the females.just sit back and read!

I concur! grin
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by lgboks(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I concur! grin
was beginning to think u would miss d show...
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by Enegod(m): 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
bullcrap angry
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by yinkeys(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2013
Lol she is done
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by yinkeys(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2013
Nothing more to say. U read d previous thread from book that's psychologically based. Now there's no where to find d guys book abi. Everything she says is true sha
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by splasyduicy(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2013
Adaeze003: Characteristics. Unless that's french, thank me later smiley
it was a typographical error love and before I could make correction,the thread was already createdd
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by splasyduicy(f): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2013
THE SILENT :these type of males are quiet and they observe situations from a corner before they actually say or do anything,don't ever let the quiet font deceive you.some of them Are very possesive and hot tempered while most are dangerous if betrayed.one anoying quality about these kind of males is that they hardly trust,even when married they would prefare keeping important details which they are supposed to share with their life partners,example:their property locations,their activities or things that have to do with financial things,some of them believe that most women are the causes of problems in the family whille some are very "old skool",they believe in locking down a woman,one general thing about them is their intelligence..
Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by lgboks(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
splasy_duicy: THE SILENT :these type of males are quiet and they observe situations from a corner before they actually say or do anything,don't ever let the quiet font deceive you.some of them Are very possesive and hot tempered while most are dangerous if betrayed.one anoying quality about these kind of males is that they hardly trust,even when married they would prefare keeping important details which they are supposed to share with their life partners,example:their property locations,their activities or things that have to do with financial things,some of them believe that most women are the causes of problems in the family whille some are very "old skool",they believe in locking down a woman,one general thing about them is their intelligence..
you forgot to add d part where their being unable to trust has to do wit d fact dat they've been hurt in d past(or seen sum1 get hurt etc).....and they love $ trust wit all they've got wen u get thru to dem

3 Likes

Re: The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti by fayowole1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
lgboks: you forgot to add d part where their being unable to trust has to do wit d fact dat they've been hurt in d past(or seen sum1 get hurt etc).....and they love $ trust wit all they've got wen u get thru to dem
this is me

(1) (Reply)

[for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? / Can You Forgive Your Spouse After Confession Of Infidelity?. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.