Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

[for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? (1554 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Tonia500(f): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2013
Ladies which of them do u want? The guy who cheats and tell you or the one who cheats and denies? Be sincere.
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2013
the one dat cheat n tells me

1 Like

Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by lertee(f): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2013
What you do not know will not kill you. When your partner cheats and comes out boldly to say it to you,it is bad. You will never forgive him neither will you trust him much esp when he commits same always and keeps telling you as well as seeking for forgiveness. It is better I do not know.
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Danhumprey: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2013
OP,when last did you saw your period? undecided

5 Likes

Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Sepp360(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,when last did you saw your period? undecided
No body would beat yhu if yhu had used pidgin english!....

6 Likes

Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by lertee(f): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2013
Sepp360: No body would beat yhu if yhu had used pidgin english!....
**faints** grin grin

1 Like

Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Tonia500(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,when last did you saw your period? undecided
do u really want to knw?
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Must a guy cheat?
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Brimmie(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2013
OP.. The 24hrs Rain Is Not Doin U Good! U 're Really H0rny! grin grin

What Happened To Red Candle?? tongue tongue
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Tonia500(f): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2013
lertee: What you do not know will not kill you. When your partner cheats and comes out boldly to say it to you,it is bad. You will never forgive him neither will you trust him much esp when he commits same always and keeps telling you as well as seeking for forgiveness. It is better I do not know.
that's true becos i also want the one that does nt tell me.
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Tonia500(f): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2013
Brimmie: OP.. The 24hrs Rain Is Not Doin U Good! U 're Really H0rny! grin grin

What Happened To Red Candle?? tongue tongue
HuH?
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
The one that cheats and tells me ,so that I can kick his azz to the curb .

1 Like

Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
shocked
is there anytin like 'pidgin english?'
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Swagakid(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
if...yhu lyk tell me...na yhu sabi..if yhu lyk no tell me..na yhur hand e dey...*sippinq ma remy martinz*
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Danhumprey: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
What was wrong with my English,biko I was referring to the monthly flow,otherwise point out where I ere.
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Danhumprey: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Look at your post,Professor! Is that how they spell you? Or is the word 'english suppose to be written in small letter when referring to the language?? Think first! cool
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Nomski0(f): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
The one that doesnt cheat.....because he knows i'll poison him then drown him if he dares
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Danhumprey: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bleble-swag:

shocked
Abeg,help me ask the 'self-acclaimed' professor of English. undecided
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Adaeze003(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
tpacalipse: Must a guy cheat?
You tell us.
Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
The one who doesn't cheat would be my first choice....
then the one who cheats and tells me, as soon as he does it, So i can dump his cheating arse...No time!!

2 Likes

Re: [for The Ladies] Which Of Them Would You Chose? by Sepp360(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bleble-swag:

shocked
Ask your dictionary; if yhu have one!...

(1) (Reply)

. / This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... / How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.