Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? (1512 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by konkocious(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2008
well of us today do say we love our patner so much, but i keep wondering that should their be reason for love, is it right to love someone bcus of something maybe his/ her body, beauty, etc.

can you say the reason why you love him or her
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by annboga(f): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2008
ur post is rubbish.no wonder no one ever said anything abt is

just thot i should help u out in this bondage dt u are.

try n make good sense next time, aiight.
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by jekad: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2008
love has got no reason,any love wt a reason will definitely fall if the reason looses its effect
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by jekad: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2008
annboga:

your post is rubbish.no wonder no one ever said anything about is

just thot i should help u out in this bondage dt u are.

try n make good sense next time, aiight.

sweetie calm down, kiss d question is a good one u know
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by sistawoman: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2008
I love him because

He makes me smile
He makes me feel secure
He is my rock of Jabalpur
He is a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
He loves politics as much as I do
He loves my babies like I do and I love his his
He comes to me when he is weak
He loves me unconditionally
He always treats me like a woman
He is my confident
He is my best friend
He compliments me beautifully
He shares my values and morals
He treats me like I treat him

Just a few of the reasons i love my hubby
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
When I am able to spend hours talking on the phone with a guy, laughing and teasing each other, what else can it be if not love?
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Pandora2(f): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2008
even when we are screaming at each other arguing, there is no place in the world i'd rather be grin
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by sistawoman: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2008
~Pandora~:

even when we are screaming at each other arguing, there is no place in the world i'd rather be grin

I know thats right
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by opokonwa(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2008
I love her b/c we are a team!
We understand each other so much that we do not need to talk to communicate.
We seem to be made from Heaven!
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by SENATORJD(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2008
I love her cos she allows me to be me,without expecting me to be another person kiss
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by annboga(f): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

sweetie calm down, kiss d question is a good one u know

Why are u so concened abt wht is totally none of ur

bisness. U shuld try n face ur own personal posts

some other time.luv u sweetie,
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by jekad: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2008
annboga:

Why are u so concened about wht is totally none of your

bisness. You shuld try n face your own personal posts

some other time.love u sweetie, 

you are very lousy and childish no doubt,tell me did i insult u in my post,where r u manners girl?
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by walemania(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
Love represents a range of human emotions and experiences related to the senses of affection and sexual attraction.Thats love Ok so i guess what you said is nauthy
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by gabelogan(m): 2:29am On Jun 25, 2008
after sleeping with her, u dont ask urself why did i do what i did and she don't irritate you
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by NubianQ(f): 3:17am On Jun 25, 2008
love sad hell no
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by sucess001(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ NUBIAN, where art thou naa? i say gist dey!!! angry angry
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by iice(f): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2008
Because he is me and i am him grin grin
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Busta(f): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2008
iiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . .

Sweetie, where have u been?
and u left me hanging all by masef. angry

anyways, welcome back! cheesy
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by iice(f): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
Busta!
Sowwee hun, i was on a erhhh vacation wink

Thanks! So u still holding down the forth? grin
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by syren: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ POST

Let's all remember it's easy to love someone because he/she does this and that for you, It really means something when you can love them inspite of the things you wish they didn't do. cool
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Busta(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2008
wanna bet? I've made lots of friends and enemies while u was away. tongue
enways, welcome back and hope u had fun.

@topic,
Dunno about love yet . . when i do, will let y'all know.
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by nana(f): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2008
Yes,it's true love.
He loves me
Always there when i call
Knows what i need before i even tell him
Knows when am sad and knows how to comfort me
Knows when am happy and shares in my happiness
He gives ears to my words
He advises me when it seems like am going astray
He gives me strength when am weak
He makes me smile
He's the man of my dreams
He rebukes me when i go wrong

Need i say more? Mehn,He is just too much!
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2008
yes, i just love him because he is so sweeet, babymii kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Gamine(f): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
I Love forever

I Love, not because i need it

not because they deserve it

but because I must.

it is True Love
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Geniall: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2008
Gamine:

I Love forever

I Love, not because i need it

not because they deserve it

but because I must.

it is True Love

You had me until you wrote "but because I must".
The idea that it's by compulsion somehow seems to take something from it.
The ideal denouement would be

. . . "I love because I choose to".

smiley
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Gamine(f): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
I must love.

its not about compulsion.

its like how You must Breath.

Love is to be Given not kept.
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Geniall: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2008
Gamine:

I must love.

its not about compulsion.

its like how You must Breath.

Love is to be Given not kept.

Whatever. Must always implies compulsion - even for breathing.
Choice makes everything worthwhile.
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Gamine(f): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2008
Whatever.

Choose not to Breath na.

Your ass is grass!
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by doyin13(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2008
Which kain post be this.

The fecundity of stupidity on this forum is absolutely astounding.
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Gamine(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2008
The fecundity of your nonentityness is astoundingly astonishing

if u no like
u no post.

Vamoose!
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by doyin13(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2008
Gamine:

The fecundity of your nonentityness is astoundingly astonishing

if u no like
u no post.

Vamoose!

Who be this one again. . . .What an arrant inept intrusion into the thought process of
a clearly superior entity.

Gamine abi wetin you call yourself. . . .find your level you hear before I dismisss you to Ashtabula

long time oo
Re: Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? by Gamine(f): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2008
Superior nonentity

The audacity of your being transcends foolishness

How u dey na, u just forget pesin shaaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika / Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? / Do You Like The Idea Of Your Partner Doing A Night Shifting Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.