Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. (4052 Views)

Nigeria's Most Corrupt Leaders (dead/alive) According To CNN / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) According To CNN / Video: Sanusi Speaks To CNN On Boko Haram Joining ISIS, Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by phantom(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
hod898:

Stop trying to sound learned when you are not. If I were ignorant, I wouldn't have anticipated what Amaechi's move will bring about. Don't you see that you're an archetype of a loquacious character whose disposition is inclined to sporadic inordinate hysteria towards people becos you shrink away from the solemn truth: you frivolously condone unfathomable height of unshrewd frantic oversight of the exigencies of national growth, you crooked quixotic disclaimer. What's agitating me about you is tenous but I'm pretty sure that you are some mundane jouster who herald apathy becos of your idiocy and sour grapes. This deluge of stuttering obduracy that you conceal with paranoia, under intensive scrutinization, gives credence to the fact that you are bereft of obscure bitter pills. You started this pillory because you failed to shut that your squalid mouth to hamper proper ideology. Next time if you don't know what to say then just bury your trivial bickering in the ground and not fester cum turbid yourself by vaunting nothing but despondent proclivities about your tempest pathetic desolation, you solitary sullied adherent of retrogression in Nigeria. Let the aura around you show telepathy and exhilaration. I guess you wrote that nonsensical vituperation extemporaneously.
? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by 3ace(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
hod898:

Stop trying to sound learned when you are not. If I were ignorant, I wouldn't have anticipated what Amaechi's move will bring about. Don't you see that you're an archetype of a loquacious character whose disposition is inclined to sporadic inordinate hysteria towards people becos you shrink away from the solemn truth: you frivolously condone unfathomable height of unshrewd frantic oversight of the exigencies of national growth, you crooked quixotic disclaimer. What's agitating me about you is tenous but I'm pretty sure that you are some mundane jouster who herald apathy becos of your idiocy and sour grapes. This deluge of stuttering obduracy that you conceal with paranoia, under intensive scrutinization, gives credence to the fact that you are bereft of obscure bitter pills. You started this pillory because you failed to shut that your squalid mouth to hamper proper ideology. Next time if you don't know what to say then just bury your trivial bickering in the ground and not fester cum turbid yourself by vaunting nothing but despondent proclivities about your tempest pathetic desolation, you solitary sullied adherent of retrogression in Nigeria. Let the aura around you show telepathy and exhilaration. I guess you wrote that nonsensical vituperation extemporaneously.

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by goodpath: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=15pt]Silence is the best answer for a fo.ol

Abeg help me remind am say e neva go Al Jazeera

#Team GEJ[/size]
IF JONATHAN IS GIVING A WEEK TO TALK,NOTHING CONCRETE WILL COME OUT OF IT.GEJ IS A CASE OF MULTIPLE MISTAKES
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Kanwulia: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Whatever the case maybe. . .AMAECHI will forever be a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR BETTER BREED THAN THAT JONATHAN OF A VILLAGE-SWINE! kiss
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by goodpath: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
Orlando Owoh: The choice of Christine Amanpour is symbolic. Rotimi Amaechi will prove to her that, unlike the President who disgraced himself and the country before the broadcaster about a year ago, there are people with sound mind that could articulate facts.
GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by peace3: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
AMANPOUR- GOOD EVENING MR PRESIDENT[email]
GOODLUCK-GOOD EVENING MA,HOW IS YOUR FAMILY?HOPE THEY ARE DOING BETTER.WE GIVE GOD THE GLORY.I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.............AMANPOUR CUTS IN
AMANPOUR-THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT.WHAT IS THE POWER SITUATION IN YOUR COUNTRY NOW?
GOODLUCK-HA HA HA,NIGERIANS HAVE AT LEAST 22HOUR UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY NOW.HERE IS THE DEAL,I HAVE MADE THOSE NEPA PEOPLE MILLIONAIRES.
AMANPOUR-YOU PROMISED THE UTILITY COMPANIES WILL BE SOLDTO FOREIGN INVESTORS BUT NONE OF THOSE BUYERS IS A FOREIGNER?
GOODLUCK-CNN AND AMERICANS ALSO LIES
AMANPOUR-YOU MEAN TO SAY YOU ARE A LIER
GOODLUCK-SWEAR TO GOD THAT YOU HAVE NEVER LIED IN YOUR LIFE
AMANPOUR-BUT NOT AS A LEADER AND PRESIDENT OF A NATION
GOODLUCK-ENH HEN,NO DIFFERENCE NAH.LIE NA LIE
AMANPOUR-WHAT ABOUT THE PROMISE YOU MADE ABOUT NOT RUNNING IN 2015?
GOODLUCK-WHAT ABOUT 2015?
AMANPOUR-ARE YOU RUNNING FOR THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT COME 2015?
GOODLUCK-DO YOU BELONG TO NEW PDP?
AMANPOUR-SORRY SIR
GOODLUCK-I THOUGHT THAT RIVERS GOVERNOR HAVE BRIBED YOU
AMANPOUR-I BEG YOUR PARDON SIR
GOODLUCK-YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL YOU WORK WITH CNN AND I DON'T HAVE POWERS OVER YOUR STATION,EFCC FOR GO AFTER YOU.
AMANPOUR-ITS A PLEASURE HAVING YOU SIR
GOODLUCK-ME TOO.AM TIRED SELF.(CALLING ON HIS AIDES)WHERE MY OGOGORO
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Tranquill: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
simpleseyi:

He is not my commander in chief, instead book haram, ijaw millitants, OPC, MASSOB are the commanders in chief. You call the fisherman the commander in chief, yet you and your siblings are being used for suya by the hell-bound book haram idiots. Someone just asked for Prophet Mohammed's mother's name in another thread here on Nairaland because terrorists asked for that in Kenya, so, boko haram may ask the same question when they visit your house, remember that boko haram once bombed police head quarters, so who is the commander in chief? definitely not the Otuoke fisherman, maybe the Jesus-in-Earth Dame Sheppopotamus is the commander in chief

Continue with your imbecilic rant. If you were not having bum-sex with your so called OPC commanders, I would think you are speaking through that your amala plasterd anus. OLODO
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by ibsmooth: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=peace-1]AMANPOUR- GOOD EVENING MR PRESIDENT[email]
GOODLUCK-GOOD EVENING MA,HOW IS YOUR FAMILY?HOPE THEY ARE DOING BETTER.WE GIVE GOD THE GLORY.I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.............AMANPOUR CUTS IN
AMANPOUR-THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT.WHAT IS THE POWER SITUATION IN YOUR COUNTRY NOW?
GOODLUCK-HA HA HA,NIGERIANS HAVE AT LEAST 22HOUR UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY NOW.HERE IS THE DEAL,I HAVE MADE THOSE NEPA PEOPLE MILLIONAIRES.
AMANPOUR-YOU PROMISED THE UTILITY COMPANIES WILL BE SOLDTO FOREIGN INVESTORS BUT NONE OF THOSE BUYERS IS A FOREIGNER?
GOODLUCK-CNN AND AMERICANS ALSO LIES
AMANPOUR-YOU MEAN TO SAY YOU ARE A LIER
GOODLUCK-SWEAR TO GOD THAT YOU HAVE NEVER LIED IN YOUR LIFE
AMANPOUR-BUT NOT AS A LEADER AND PRESIDENT OF A NATION
GOODLUCK-ENH HEN,NO DIFFERENCE NAH.LIE NA LIE
AMANPOUR-WHAT ABOUT THE PROMISE YOU MADE ABOUT NOT RUNNING IN 2015?
GOODLUCK-WHAT ABOUT 2015?
AMANPOUR-ARE YOU RUNNING FOR THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT COME 2015?
GOODLUCK-DO YOU BELONG TO NEW PDP?
AMANPOUR-SORRY SIR
GOODLUCK-I THOUGHT THAT RIVERS GOVERNOR HAVE BRIBED YOU
AMANPOUR-I BEG YOUR PARDON SIR
GOODLUCK-YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL YOU WORK WITH CNN AND I DON'T HAVE POWERS OVER YOUR STATION,EFCC FOR GO AFTER YOU.
AMANPOUR-ITS A PLEASURE HAVING YOU SIR
GOODLUCK-ME TOO.AM TIRED SELF.(CALLING ON HIS AIDES)WHERE MY OGOGORO.BROS YOU HAVE FINNISH YOUR PRESIDENT HANDS DOWN
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by picasso4u(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
[b][/b]why is it dat no one has asked d op his source. Am surprised dat someone can just bring out false news and every one believes. I've not seen dat news anywhere again.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
hod898:

Whats this rubbish? Anyways, I understand Democracy, Justice and fairness is something alien to the African...something he abhors with a passion. Hopefully, uve started planning your escape route for the impending civil war that's about to engulf ur nation.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Donjazzy12(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Anbody who attack amaechi here is the worst kind of slowpoke! Can you compare Amaechi to Jonathan? Amaechi is miles ahead. You should be comparing Jonathan to T.A Orji of Abia State. Please Oh water get level.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 23, 2013
simpleseyi:

The $100,000 you quoted as cost of the interview is a bout 16 million naira which is less than the cost 16 meals (5 days and 1 breakfastl) for Dr & Dame Jonathan at the rate of over one million per meal.

Actually, your calculation is wrong.

GEJ's meals costs N3.4Million/day X 365 Days.

Now do the math.

P/S: The correct answer is N1.2Billion a yr. Thats what your President uses to feed as yall starve.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by musiwa1l: 3:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by talktimi(m): 3:42am On Sep 23, 2013
Its hilarious how a corrupt PDP member automatically becomes a "saint" once he has a problem with Gej. Funny progressives grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2013
luvinhubby:
He`s acting as if he`s one already.
If he is acting as if he is one, then the President is not acting as if he is the President because his character is different from that of Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Omexonomy: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2013
picasso4u: [b][/b]why is it dat no one has asked d op his source. Am surprised dat someone can just bring out false news and every one believes. I've not seen dat news anywhere again.
the op has been ban in politics section so he cannot contribute or modified the topic by adding the sources.
Cheak the op signature.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by hod898(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2013
kingoflag: Whats this rubbish? Anyways, I understand Democracy, Justice and fairness is something alien to the African...something he abhors with a passion. Hopefully, uve started planning your escape route for the impending civil war that's about to engulf ur nation.
Are you this lazy to confront your dictionary, you_ undecided
Are you the one master minding the impending civil war? Is that what you're praying for, you_ undecided?
You should be praying for peace, you know.
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Mylove55(f): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2013
Shine It: What a re.tarded governor, he forgot he was elected to rule Rivers state not Nigeria.
Amaechi is desperate and sinking fast.
hey ya,i think say Gej is d gov.of river state,shepopo as deputy and wike as SSG.let amaechi tell d world,why he is not happy with Gej,which is because both of them (pdp) are corrupt
Re: Amaechi Goes To CNN To Press Case Against The President. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
hod898:
Are you this lazy to confront your dictionary, you_ undecided
Are you the one master minding the impending civil war? Is that what you're praying for, you_ undecided?
You should be praying for peace, you know.
See, that's the difference between how my society raised me and how urs did you: I deal with facts, logic and probabilities, you deal with prayers and hopes. Facts, logic,and probability says ur country will soon experience a full blown civil war. You can keep praying and hoping---without action--- that it doesn't happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC bows to PDP (Oshiomole and Jonathan)-Pics / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.